It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA- Smile, We Know When You're Not.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Awesome Satire commercial for the NSA.

Thank you NSA for being there for us...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thank you for the humor, but after the other night, I am not laughing to loudly. My droid smart phone was sitting there for over an hour, screen blank and I had just watched the interview on my ipad of snowden. Suddenly, my wife also in the room, sneezed and coughed. She is fighing an allergy. The phone then lit up and pinged me for attention. I picked it up and on the screen was several suggestions as to what caused coughing and sneezing . Further it suggested several things in the researsh as to what to do or ways to cure the problem. The damn thing evidently listens to all we do.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

sailormon
Thank you for the humor, but after the other night, I am not laughing to loudly. My droid smart phone was sitting there for over an hour, screen blank and I had just watched the interview on my ipad of snowden. Suddenly, my wife also in the room, sneezed and coughed. She is fighing an allergy. The phone then lit up and pinged me for attention. I picked it up and on the screen was several suggestions as to what caused coughing and sneezing . Further it suggested several things in the researsh as to what to do or ways to cure the problem. The damn thing evidently listens to all we do.

Time to build yourself a faraday cage to through your cell phone into when you get home...

Well, how can we blame them when we make it so easy.

Ill give you an example,

I have an Xbox one, and I may have in inadvertently cussed out an 8 year old, simply because I didn't know the Kenect default setting was to listen to you on online games when a MIC was not plugged into the controller.

That was a setting in the options, whose fault is it for not knowing what my tech was capable of?

Its sad that we have to, but it behooves oneself to know what your tech is doing.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

"It's for freedom!" Nice haha im going to start saying that more wherever I go.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Ha, liked that line "Hey NSA I need you..."

But they didn't finish it.

"Hey NSA I need you... to take a long walk off a short pier."

There, that's better.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
that was hilarious my favorite part was the pregnancy test when she asked did you do this ? lol

join