It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a suspicious eavesdropper..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hey ats, not sure where to put this so ill go ahead in the general chit chat.

Now since me and my girlfriend have been together she's always told me to shut up when it comes to any Conspiricies theory, whether it be ancient aliens, the pyramids, rothchilds etc. She blames the weed but that's a different story. Anyway today she has to research and interprete in her own words ancient mythology, I told her about the sumarians - with their astronomical brilliance and how advanced they seemed to be for one of the earliest civilisations etc. Several hours later we meet up on my lunch break and she explains she researched way too much info, Infact she got into the illuminati, Rothchilds and even the annunaki! I was to say the least very impressed and we chatted for a while in a queue, I noticed from the corner of my eye a guy standing way to close to me but I thought to myself well it is ploundland, there are weird people here lol.

We went and sat on a bench to roll a cigarette still talking about stuff she had looked up; nibiru was the topic, as well as annunaki. We were there for a good 5 mins until we were face to face talking and she looked behind me sheepishly...I then realised again out of the corner of my eye the same guy standing right next to the bench almost leaning in and listening! My girlfriend and I looked at eachother, nodded and walked off. I'm not sure if he followed us but I sure had that 'feeling'.

Such a strange sensation was going through me at the time though, it was almost like I knew someone was listening in, and it wasn't like we were shouting it was just a normal conversation.

Thought I'd just share, and before anyone says 'oh you think he was there to silence you'..It was just a bizzare situation to be in I had to share it on here. I Want to know if this has happened to anyone else? Perhaps I've got the guy all wrong and he too believed all this, or was just interested in the theories? Either way very weird.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It's called paranoia.

Be careful with that.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by conz1992

My girl is pretty 'hot' too.

Some guys just have no boundaries.

Off the mark?

link   

That was me and your girlfriend is hot!

She talks to much nonsense though!!

edit on 4-2-2014 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

link   
OHHHHHH

What if it was a member here????

And he was just trying to figure out who you were?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Its the NSA mate.

Only kidding, but maybe your girlfriend wasn't the only one "waking up".

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Reads to me like the guy was probably very interested in the conversation, and nothing more. Aside from a little bit of social rudeness, he's likely guilty of little more than curiosity.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Haha she is pretty hot, but we both just had that weird feeling. There's no way he was just there because she's hot, I just think he was interested in what we were saying, just thought I'd share as I haven't really posted much on here lol

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Also if it was anyone from here (which I very much doubt) tell me the town it was in

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

[snip]

YOU are being listened to, just not by who you think.

Rational thought will tell you to actually have a live body doing intelligence is EXTREMELY exspensive, why would any angency of any kind do that to you.

WHEN you do it for them, by Posting on ATS telling us what you think, your emails, your web history, your phone calls, ALL known by the NSA.

And you are worried about a dude in the park?

Worry about real problems, Like the ridiculous encroachment on your rights that is even occurring as I type this.

I guarantee this response and your OP, is logged in an NSA file with your name on it.

IF That scares you, it should.

NOW do something about it.

[snip] WRITE YOUR GOD DAMN REPS demanding better from those that are supposed to protect your liberty.
edit on 4-2-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

benrl

[snip]

Just advice.

YOU are being listened to, just not by who you think.

Rational thought will tell you to actually have a live body doing intelligence is EXTREMELY exspensive, why would any angency of any kind do that to you.

WHEN you do it for them, by Posting on ATS telling us what you think, your emails, your web history, your phone calls, ALL known by the NSA.

And you are worried about a dude in the park?

Worry about real problems, Like the ridiculous encroachment on your rights that is even occurring as I type this.

I guarantee this response and your OP, is logged in an NSA file with your name on it.

IF That scares you, it should.

NOW do something about it.

[snip] WRITE YOUR GOD DAMN REPS demanding better from those that are supposed to protect your liberty.

[snip], so it's not that
im.not worried at the fact 'they' know what I've written etc. I was more worried about the fact someone was leaning in on a private conversation, in the middle of a town ill add. Guess it was just a weird guy and he did it at the right time. I'd love it if he was doing it to spook us out though, "oh those kids are talking nonsense; let's have some fun".

Also should I add that I'm in the UK; would I be right in saying we're not really under threat of an incoming martial law, I can't feel any repression apart from my bank account
edit on 4/2/2014 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

[snip]

Really though, you think there are Boarders to the internet, ALL traffic is monitored by the NSA.

Your reps in Parliament should be outraged by the US spying, ally or not, the Outrage from the European union was muted, But I guess thats what happens when the NSA knows all your phone calls and emails (Merkel Germany looking at you).

Still write your members of Parliament, the fact that you are in the UK really doesn't change anything.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
watford?

new topics

top topics

join