It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muckety - A Tool For You to Track and Discover Connections of the Elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hey ATS,

Today i bring to you all a great tool developed by some journalists who strive to use their skills for something actually worthwhile. The tool of which these journalists developed is a tracking system called Muckety. Muckety allows the public to discover and track the connections between powerful corporations and individuals. Using this tool, one can see how large the web of the elite actually is...

So how does it work?

With Muckety, one can search for a particular company or individual, which will in turn, lead them to a graph depicting who and what the searched entity is associated with. Muckety will tell you how to use the graph when you land upon a desired individual. As such, i will leave the exploration to you, the people of ATS.

Muckety is not a universal tool, in the sense that not everyone is recorded. The tool tends to focus on US based elitists. Either way, it is a pretty great tool to see how the 1% is connected with one another.

Hope you enjoy,

Daas.

muckety.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thankee Daas, this may just come in handy .......
Intertesting intertwinings hey?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Very much appreciated Daas...I can see this coming in handy a whole lot. Especially when I make big purchases. I don't like to fund those I oppose or dislike and voting with dollars seems to count more than a paper ballot. However who has time to do all that research every time they buy stuff...not I. This to me will allow more scrutiny for who I'm supporting in much much less time.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I typed the name of my businesses and my personal name in the search box there and there weren't any results. I guess I feel left out now, I'll be depressed all day. Maybe I could have a piece of homemade cherry cake and some fresh coffee to cheer me up and make me forget that I am not important to anyone other than my family.
edit on 4-2-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I Just want the names of the 85 people who hold most of the worlds wealth ad then us it to track them. Let's start there and see where that leads us.

because t=what we would call the 1% is a lot smaller than you think. even in the 1% they are not the elite.

85 people hold most of the worlds wealth.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Fore example here is Geo Soros

new topics

top topics

join