It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush to be Assassinated in Canada?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If Bush is planning to bump the iranian leadership, wouldnt it be natural that iran bumbed Bush as a preemptive strike ?

we can only pray ...

link   
If Bush is planning to bump the iranian leadership, wouldnt it be natural that iran bumbed Bush as a preemptive strike ?

we can only pray ...

dh

link   
Wish it were true
What better place?
But of course it's just the usual nonsense

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If bush was bumped, i think i'd go to the streets and dance and sing for hours.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
syntaxer,

Would you prefer no help from the US? Your protectors? I know Canadians dont like to admitt it, but its true, your sercurity is partially in US's hands and always has been. You should be comforted that the US would intervine if such a thing ever happened, not sarcastic about it.

If Bush was bumped everyone in the world would be so happy!! No more republican warmongering. The world would unite and sign a global assistance treaty. No more warmongerers, no more wars.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
syntaxer,

Would you prefer no help from the US? Your protectors? I know Canadians dont like to admitt it, but its true, your sercurity is partially in US's hands and always has been. You should be comforted that the US would intervine if such a thing ever happened, not sarcastic about it.

Pfft, we don't need or want America's protection. The only threat we may possibly have in the world is the American gov't. Go ahead and try though, you thought Viet Nam was nasty?

BTW, the RCMP that would work hand in hand with the SS, not liking the look of that acronym, that would insure Bush's safety.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You really should not post 3 times in a row with practically the same message. Anyways yes this is just your usual precautions. There is just so much that is taken into consideration that it really is not going to happen in this Hemisphere. All this talk about Canada could become American territory is really unecessary what is the point of bringing it up? Bush is making his usual rounds after election and nothing bad is going to happen.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Bush is making his usual rounds after election and nothing bad is going to happen.

Not really, the Liberal Chretien gov't didn't mix well with the Bush admin. This is the Liberal Martin gov't he's dealing with now. It's either a make-up or a feel-out move.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
all you Bush haters looking fwd to rosier days if Bush gets assassinated - consider Dick Cheney as prez....then consider the retaliation it would provoke

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rayzor11
all you Bush haters looking fwd to rosier days if Bush gets assassinated - consider Dick Cheney as prez....then consider the retaliation it would provoke

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
First, is CIA/FBI are in possession of some intelligence that indicate a possible terrorist attack/assassination attempt on the US president?

Probably

Second, in this particular case, are the citizens of Saudi Arabia being racially profiled in an unfair manner?

NO! First off, it isn't ratial profiling if they are doing this to citizens of a particular nation. In order for it to be ratial, they need to make RACE an ussie - something only YOU are doing.

Secondly, it's not "unfair" at all. People from Saudi Arabia make up a large part of radical Islamic terrorists. Arabs make up a large part of this group. So they SHOULD be the ones targetted in security. That only makes sense.

Also, how real could this threat be? What are the chances of President Bush being assassinated in Ottawa and what could be the results following?

Very real. You don't think Bush's assasination is a high priority for terrorists? The result will be Chaney in the white house instead of Bush, and more of the same other then that.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia

Originally posted by Seekerof
Question: Hasn't it been alledged in the near past that Canada was a terrorist haven?

seekerof

We don't have any terrorism in Canada....so it's not terrorism heaven at all, it's another lie to blame someone!
And Quebec will NEVER be part of USA!!!!!!!!!! No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all quebequers don't like USA except old folks in florida

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I guess you missed the Arab nut job terrorist we arrested coming from YOUR country into OURS with a trunk full of EXPLOSIVES.

Canada is indeed a terrorist haven. They come into your country to get into ours.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Canada is indeed a terrorist haven. They come into your country to get into ours.

One mans terrorist is another mans immigrant. I don't see them blowing up # here. I also see us not screwing with their part of the world too. Rethink your gov't foriegn policy and maybe you wouldn't have as many "terrorists." Home grown ones as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Pfft, we don't need or want America's protection. The only threat we may possibly have in the world is the American gov't. Go ahead and try though, you thought Viet Nam was nasty?

Canada has wanted and needed America's protection for decades.

This is a fact, intrepid, though it might also be a large chip on the proverbial shoulder, eh?

The Vietnam parallel is absurd.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
[Canada is indeed a terrorist haven. They come into your country to get into ours.

Probably because people at your customs are lazy....why blame it all on Canada????? Another propaganda by FOX news as usual...Not our fault your country is hated and get attack! WE DON'T get attacked...probably because we don't mess with other nations buisness.....and we keep low profile. This custom thing was a big joke to find a "coupable" guilty
Why are you an american mad man???? I'm a Canadian happy woman, see the difference! You should relax, take a deep breath and stop watching FOX propaganda

Amelia

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by moxyone

Canada has wanted and needed America's protection for decades.

This is a fact, intrepid, though it might also be a large chip on the proverbial shoulder, eh?

The Vietnam parallel is absurd.

I would recommend getting your head out of your own books. There's a big world out there. Guess what the US isn't the be all and end all. BTW, if you want to deal in facts, sure.

Fact of the matter is America needs us more than we need America.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Don't argue with this kind of people intrepid
they are against liberal chicks......

If you are against Liberal chick, you are against me and people who likes me!

I hope Bush won't get killed here! Just imagine how these guys will have fun to piss on canada hehehehe I just can Imgine Ed

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepidOne mans terrorist is another mans immigrant. I don't see them blowing up # here. I also see us not screwing with their part of the world too. Rethink your gov't foriegn policy and maybe you wouldn't have as many "terrorists." Home grown ones as well.

hmm then why is canada a top target of al queda?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

Originally posted by intrepidOne mans terrorist is another mans immigrant. I don't see them blowing up # here. I also see us not screwing with their part of the world too. Rethink your gov't foriegn policy and maybe you wouldn't have as many "terrorists." Home grown ones as well.

hmm then why is canada a top target of al queda?

Says who? BTW, do you see our landmarks falling? Are we living in terror?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

what FACT would that be? The US is our #1 trading partner and #1 buyer of ALL of our goods and services. That big trade surplus we're all enjoying doesn't come from exporting hockey sticks to Europe.

unfortunately, the REAL fact of the matter is - like it or not - w/o the US, our economy would collapse....not to mention - what the hell would we watch on TV???

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join