It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush to be Assassinated in Canada?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Canadian customs & immigration officers have been ordered to conduct secondary checks on all citizens of Saudi Arabia entering Canada in advance of next week's visit from U.S. President George W. Bush.

Bush visit sparks airport alert

Two very controversial issues that exist here,

First, is CIA/FBI are in possession of some intelligence that indicate a possible terrorist attack/assassination attempt on the US president?

Second, in this particular case, are the citizens of Saudi Arabia being racially profiled in an unfair manner?

Also, how real could this threat be? What are the chances of President Bush being assassinated in Ottawa and what could be the results following?

[edit on 22-11-2004 by syntaxer]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
In a time of war when our avowed enemy are individuals largely of Arabic descent, there is no such thing as "racial profiling".

That concept needs to hit the dustheap.

After what happened in Chile, and considering the porosity of the Canadian Customs, there is indeed reason to be concerned.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You nailed it. Chile was at least a dry run if not an actual attempt the prez stopped by having some ballz. I wanted Canada to be part of the US. If they attempt something there we can always rebuild the place and make it a "colony". We could always rename Quebec - North Texas.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Good grief, race has nothing to do with it, if polls here in the UK are anything to go by the Anglo saxon white christian majority here in England would love to see Bush burn or at best simply wouldnt care one way or another.

Trust me being a Muslim or arabic is nothing, many whites think Bush is a threat to our security.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well considering the number of saudis that enter the country I don't think its gonna cause that much trouble. If a group of Saudis enter the country under suspicious surcumstances they should be watched like hawks. However if they are ligitimate businiessmen then they should be left alone. Saudi is the real problem anyway should got tough with them instead of iraq IMO

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Question: Hasn't it been alledged in the near past that Canada was a terrorist haven?

seekerof

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Can you say "Lockdown?" I have a feeling that armies of agents are there right now getting things squared away. You must understand a visit from the President is like a Rock Concert tour. There are people at the next stop days and days prior to the visit making sure things are all tight and secure.

Clinton came to where I live for a vacation years ago and one of his personal Secret Service agents was the son of a women I worked with. He arrived nearly a week before the President did.
And this was on US soil suring "peace" time.

Anyways, should we be concerned? Always. Should we worry? Nope.

These Secret Service dude are scary mofo's ill tell you that...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
yes there is a good chance he will be creamed with a cream pie.
A Quebec group of pie-throwers known as the entartistes might be up to no good.

Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien was hit in the face with a pie
Ottawa -- The RCMP fumbled yesterday to explain how a protester could plant a cream pie on the face of Prime Minister Jean Chr�tien as he toured an agricultural show in Prince Edward Island.

Man charged with pieing Klein pleads guilty
CALGARY � The man who slammed a cream pie into Alberta Premier Ralph Klein's face with "sucker-punch" force pleaded guilty to assault Wednesday.

[edit on 22/11/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Question: Hasn't it been alledged in the near past that Canada was a terrorist haven?

LOL

Thats just what the American government wants you to believe.

Canada isn't some third world country that can't protect its leaders. President Bush will be safe here.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Whiskey]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the vast majority in the UK would prefer it if bush took one in the head/throat or heart, as so would many people apart from the USA the world does not like both america or the president right now

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Keep posting stuff like that yuanshao101, Im sure an unmarked van with some people who would like to "chat" with you will be arriving at your door shortly...

[edit on 22-11-2004 by skippytjc]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As if the US has jurastiction here in the UK, wait a minuite Blair id Bush's lapdog making us the 51st state of the US doesnt it?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

seekerof

We don't have any terrorism in Canada....so it's not terrorism heaven at all, it's another lie to blame someone!
And Quebec will NEVER be part of USA!!!!!!!!!! No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all quebequers don't like USA except old folks in florida

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
You nailed it. Chile was at least a dry run if not an actual attempt the prez stopped by having some ballz. I wanted Canada to be part of the US. If they attempt something there we can always rebuild the place and make it a "colony". We could always rename Quebec - North Texas.

Stopped it? He put himself in danger by getting involved in that skirmish. You can't protect the President in the midst of a brawl. He just gave the world a perfect example as to how to target him. Create a situation his ego can't avoid and you've got an assasination attempt in the making.

I can't believe you would applaud him for that. He exposed himself in a way that was completely unnecessary.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
A dirty nuke inside Canada would be the most effective way in destroying Western civilization in a single day.

The day after would be the day Canadians become American citizens under house arrest.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
syntaxer,

Would you prefer no help from the US? Your protectors? I know Canadians dont like to admitt it, but its true, your sercurity is partially in US's hands and always has been. You should be comforted that the US would intervine if such a thing ever happened, not sarcastic about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
syntaxer,

Would you prefer no help from the US? Your protectors? I know Canadians dont like to admitt it, but its true, your sercurity is partially in US's hands and always has been. You should be comforted that the US would intervine if such a thing ever happened, not sarcastic about it.

FYI: I'm an American working in Canada

FYI: I believe the security of Canada lies comfortably in the hands of NATO

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Racial profiling is allowed to an extent, but not so extreme as to do the same with Arabs that America did with the Japanese.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
syntaxer,

wherein lies the power of NATO?

how naive you are.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Racial profiling is allowed to an extent, but not so extreme as to do the same with Arabs that America did with the Japanese.

Not yet, anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join