It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An intresting product review for you whomever you are, 'cause I forgot :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Ive written on here before about my knee injury.. acl tear with some mcl damage and Im in a super brace. As much as the brace helps, Id prefer not to use it and I sure as heck want to put off more surgery and just rehab it. I am told I can not under any circumstances play my sport till I have an OK from my sports med guy, and he isnt budging... so Im doing a lot to get this thing in shape.

Besides the phys rehab and all of that, a friend I talk to a few times a week suggested I take this Rejuvicare liquid collagen junk the Kardashians promote because others have had some really good recoveries using it among our circle of athletes. Now, I cant STAND the Kardashians, but I was desperate. SO I bought some and have been taking it for maybe 4 months now. I did look into it and it really does seem as if these are NOT the usable collagens and should be useless purple nasty tasting crap with a pricetag.Saying that.. I have no idea why it works, it just does.

Besides having a strange attraction to ugly chipmunk cheeks full of nut rappers with a god-complex.. and maybe an expanding ass and a hankering for another pair of jimmy Choos... I can tell you all, from me who is a harsh critic, that this stuff works not only for help in recovery but some other stuff too! I HATE.. with a huge H that joint repair liquid glucosamine crappola. Blech.. I want to barf when I take it and it definitely wants to come right back up. This rejuvicare junk tastes like .. hell I dont know what it tastes like really... it just tastes bad, but not that bad. I mean I can choke it down anyway. This stuff combined with the phys stuff and some other supplements is helping my actual soft tissue injuries ( multiple) bounce back. Im getting old.. I need all the help I can get, you know? LOL! Strangely enough, it has made differences with my skin and nails and hair. My hair is thick anyway.. but its even thicker and grows even more fast than before. Not so great for me because I have a precision cut and now I have to get it cut twice as often, but maybe someone would like it. I have to keep my nails reasonably short, and theyre growing like crazy.. again, not good for me but maybe others. I gave a bottle to my daughter who's nails peel and break off... and her nails are much better after a month. The down side, unless your man/boyfriend/husband/clients are into hirsute women, is that the leg and armpit hair grows way too fast. I dont grow much leg hair and hardly any pit hair ( heredity) , but I still notice a little more growth in between waxing.

So there you go. I forgot who I told in chat that Id let them know if this worked at all ... so I made a thread. Maybe others will be interested. LOL!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

So I (the fellow in the avatar to the left) should probably avoid taking something like this if I ever tear something vital. If I do I will turn into a midget wookie or an ewok!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

TrueBrit

So I (the fellow in the avatar to the left) should probably avoid taking something like this if I ever tear something vital. If I do I will turn into a midget wookie or an ewok!

Yep. WIth a desire for ugly rappers...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Ugly rappers huh?

Nah, I will stick with deep heat pads and a high pain tolerance lol.

new topics

top topics

join