It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami Dream 2-3-2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have had variations of this dream before, but this one was as real and vivid and left me with a physical impact like the vivid versions I had in the weeks & days prior to the Japan Tsunami. I thought it was worth sharing.

I woke up this morning in panic from this dream.
In the beginning I was on a beach.
Possibly local, only due to my conversation during the dream.
The beach day seemed fine, I am not sure why I was there though. It was light outside, I saw the sun off a few feet above the sea line so I am assuming it was either a few hours prior to sunrise or sunset or close.
I noticed a man on the beach and his behavior seemed a bit odd to me.
I came closer to look.
He looked up and started to speak to me.
He asked me a question - an odd question regarding a washer/ drier and if they had a camera or was there a recording device. I am not sure why, this seemed quite unusual.
He asked something else, but I can't remember exactly what it was, I did realize something was off though. He then leaned in and told me the following:
A tsunami is coming. It is going to take away everything here. Anyone here will die. Everything will be wiped out. I am here to watch and report as are a few others, we were told and came.
I immediately felt upset and wondered what to do, my girls, my dogs, all our stuff, money, friends.... What should I do and where would I take them?
I think He said to me, get a passport or go west north west. It was during this moment I noticed people on the beach started to look towards the distance, and I looked too and saw what everyone was observing, there was a wave forming in the back. A water wall. It was coming.
I felt scared and unsure what to do.
I ran.

I don't know how or why but what I remember next is seeing that water had destroyed a lot, there was standing water wherever I was stepping. Soggy, wet mess. Several inches remained all around and much was destroyed. It was a wet wasteland.

Then, the scene switched and I was again speaking with the same man who had spoken to me on the beach and I was told this was the first, another was coming that would take out our coast & all of us living near it.
This caused me to worry again about what to do and where to go. He said west, north west and mentioned something regarding getting a passport. But I could not understand why I needed a passport to travel within the U.S.

The scene again changed and I saw people in an office trying to put there names on a list- but not for sure what, maybe this was the passport he indicated I needed and if so was it for travel? As though they may need one to leave the area or state?
I was busy figuring out about packing up my girls and dogs and taking two vehicles as far as possible away towards the mountains before we may not be able to use them. And I have no idea why I was worried we may not be able to use vehicles as transportation method.
A car & truck were involved in my dream, my car and a white truck that I did not recognize as any I own or know.

And for some reason, One scene towards the end showed my father who raised me. He was in the driver seat of a very large RV type vehicle but also seemed to morph upon a closer look into a building after noticing there were stairs behind him that led up to where my grandmother/ nee-nee (deceased) was but, she passed several years ago so this connection is also rather strange and random. I actually never saw her in the dream but knew she was there or thought she was.

Anyway, my focus was on where to go and all I kept hearing in my head was go west north west. North west.
And the worlds, "The next one is coming, go to the mountains while u can." "Go now."

I woke up with those words in my head and my stomach was in knots.

The last time I had a tsunami dream that disturbed this much was years back and it happened for weeks and days prior to the Japan Tsumani. Only in those, I was above ground in the air observing the scenes, not actually involved like in the scenes I dreamt early this morning.

It is worth sharing.

edit on 3-2-2014 by DreamingMinds because: extra letter in word

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamingMinds

Thanks for sharing. It's good to document these publicly if for no other reason than posterity.

I'm sure you included all of the details you thought important but were there any you left out? Like perhaps birds or boats or planes or anything?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Also, where are you at or where was your dream at? Do you know? There are warnings about possible tsunamis from certain places or meteors that could cause tsunamis, and there is the ever-present threat of a near coastal tsunami on the West Coast.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

ketsuko
Also, where are you at or where was your dream at? Do you know? There are warnings about possible tsunamis from certain places or meteors that could cause tsunamis, and there is the ever-present threat of a near coastal tsunami on the West Coast.

That was my confusion, too. The dude told her to go "northwest, into the mountains". That would pretty much mean somewhere on the east coast. Also, since she didn't know if the sun was rising or setting, it could be either.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Earthquakes usually precede a Tsunami. By chance did you perceive one of those prior?

I had a dream of an asteroid coming down over the horizon. It was huge and it was heading straight down. Surely it hit the Earth.

I remember thinking what should I do? But in my dream there were no other effects yet. I remember standing there thinking, there isn't much I can do except wait for the shock wave…

That was weird. And a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

They have those disaster maps flitting around about the proposed asteroid impact and tsunami that will take out most of the Eastern half of the US. There are two possible mountain ranges you could go northwest into - the Appalachians and the Rockies. I hope it's the Appalachians because if it's the Rockies, I'm in trouble.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I live on the east coast, so the location he indicated I go to would be towards the Appalachians if it relates to my area, which I am unclear but think was the case since my worry was for what I should do and where I should go.
I am not clear where I was for sure.
I was on a beach in the opening scene, I can see it vividly still in my head as well as the image of inches of standing water post event.

The last time I was physically ill from a dream with this same theme was back in 2011.
To give you a little background on that, at the time I had gone to therapy months prior after finding out my father who raised me was not my father and my father was actually someone else entirely (an entirely other story) and due to this news and the reactions from all involved, I was encouraged to speak to someone. It was my first time in therapy.
Anyway, I always had a set day due to her schedule and mine during those months and it was always on Thursday. A couple of months in I had started to have the Tsunami dream more and more frequently, the one that had me waking up feelign ill.
I saw the entire event happening starting with the wave off in the distance. I then saw it come in at take out an entire coastline. The images were horrific but I was never worried about my own safety, only those I saw, none of whom I recognized. I only knew it occurred in daylight and gave details of the scenes I saw as the dreams became more disturbing and frequent.
She had discussed the metaphorical meanings to my reoccuring Tsunami dream at that time, I was overwhelmed by the news that I had at that time had to digest and felt things were out of control, much like a tsunami. So, my dreams continued and on the last Thurs. appointment before the event, I had mentioned again the dream and that it had occurred twice that week and I was again physically ill upon waking. I flat out told her that day, I know we discuss the metaphorical meaning of these dreams, but I have a sick feeling this is actually going to happen. Maybe not today, or next week, or next month, but soon. It seems too real and I just have this feeling. (Based on some similar dreams from years past)
She smiled and said that was normal, and anything is possible and we continued along.
The very next morning I awoke and turned on the news, it was a Friday, and all the coverage was of the Japan Tsunami and the images coming looked like images from my dream.
I felt sick.
It was not a good feeling at all.
My therapist personally called me and asked me if I was ok, I think it also bothered her a little to.
Next session she wanted to discuss some of my other dreams.

I haven't been back since 2012, but that did happen and it was documented, and I do keep a dream diary and have since about 1995 and I will say, some interesting things have come as a result. Many are random and never happen, but some do. And you never know for sure which are which until after the fact.
I do know that in any that have me waking up leaving me ill or so real that it bothers me in the days following, those I pay close attention to. I joined this forum after the Japan Tsuanami dreams when I was initially seeking out a place that had somewhere to see if anyone else also shared a similar experience.
It was a comforting find and I have enjoyed the content within this forum and threads.

It is nice to get it out there.
It's not about the event happening, because I sincerely hope nothing like this will occur.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's interesting because I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that actually woke me up out of sleep. That very rarely to never happens, and it almost ties in with what you are saying. I didn't think much of it choosing instead to relate it to an attempt by my subconscious to tell me something, not anything prophetic.

However, in my dream, I was in a car and we were driving and came to a road that was covered with water. We were trying to get away from somewhere to somewhere else, and it was known that we would have to pass a lake or some body of water. However, we knew there was flooding that we were trying to beat that would completely make the road impassable, and as we got close, we saw it coming over the road. Our driver tried anyhow, and when we turned around to go back, the three point turn was messed up and the rear of the car went off the raised roadway and we got washed off into the water and were being taken down and out to into the body of water.

I thought (still do) that my subconscious was warning me that I was aware and the people around me were not and we were headed toward disaster and this complacency on the part of others would drag me down since no one else in the car seemed at all worried about any this.

However, maybe it's something else although I'm not given to that sort of thing. I do know that my dreams don't wake me up unless they're important.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I've had a few tsunami dreams I've posted on ATS. I haven't had one for at least a year I believe and two nights ago, I had a dream I was on vacation at the beach. I was picking up a rental car near the beach. I got into the rental car and I turned and saw a huge wave crossing over the boardwalk (I live in Southern California, USA). I thought instantly the wave would go over the car, but when it arrived, it was up to the windows and just low enough that I didn't drown. The wave swept me inland for a good mile it seemed. There was a lot of deaths and major destruction.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

S&F for this post. Thank you so much for sharing this. I will keep an eye on this thread and please keep us updated if you have any more dreams.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is a very interesting post!

One thing I wanted to look for once I joined this community was Tsunami Dreams. II am so happy you've shared this, thank you. I've had the tsunami dreams almost daily in the summer of 2012, one in the fall of 2013 that was very vivid, and then in the last few weeks a few. You know, at first (the 2012 dreams) I felt that perhaps I was having vivid tsunami related dreams because I was in Oahu, Hawaii in 2011 and we were evacuated in a rather dramatic way after the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. After I rationalized this could not be the case I figured it must be something in my mind trying to work out some sort of problem I was having - but I don't think this is the case any longer. Many people are having the tsunami dreams.

Mine are always life-like in realism, they always involve the east coast of the USA, they do not seem to be related to an asteroid strike, but some sort of seismic activity that leaves the local area in shambles prior to the tsunami. In my dreams there is always chaos preceding the tsunami, which goes in line with some huge earthquake. Also, the waves in my dreams are ... for lack of better words, nearly comically HUGE, but at the same time very detailed, and tangible.

There's a lot of commonality with your recent tsunami dream. They always happen on the Eastern seaboard of the USA and mark complete devastation. I am never at the beach, like you were, in fact I am always very far removed from the event but feel like I am watching it (through live footage, but being there, or some sort of 'remote viewing' even though I do not believe in 'remote viewing' but that is the best way to describe it).

I, too, have the most strange conversations in these dreams. Sometimes I realize it is a dream (because they are some of the most real dreams I've had) are these really out of place conversations. The one conversation that comes to mind with your dream that I remember was a gentleman with thinning hair (grey streaked darker hair) with glasses. Green or grey eyes. He was dressed well but slightly disheveled and he kept asking me where I could buy tin roofs in a ton of people scrambling around. Specifically the wavy kind. He then pointed toward the ocean (again I am not physically there but can see the ocean) and that is when I saw the wave.

I have no idea or explanation for why the tsunami dreams happen, and why so many people seem to be having them. (Just searching on the internet 'having tsunami dreams' produces over 12 million results - though I am not certain how many are directly related to this sort of phenomenon).

Can you share details of your previous dreams, prior to the tsunami in Japan?

Thank you again for sharing.
edit on 2 22 14 by KaDeCo because: My grammar is awful

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I seriously believe that your dream is REAL. I think I have found a way to test them against reality. Asteroids are pretty much the same, so if you know the diameter, the time and place of impact on the sea, one can calculate the precise wave height, diminishing with distance, as it roars across the ocean and time of impact on any particular place.There have been various rumours and various people having dreams about a 2.5 kilometre hitting near the isle of Mona off Puerto Rica at 2am in the morning, so I set up a spread sheet and plugged the numbers in. Although this would initially produce a 6.4 kilometre water spout, the collossal tsunami would diminish with distance, so a 2AM hit would produce a 115 foot tsunami hitting New York City shortly after 4.06AM in the morning. I have taken numerous dreams where people have time of day, height of wave and locality. Some are crap, but some are producing stunning results. In one person's dream, he is woken up and sees his clock at 1.40AM and is about to be hit by a 70 foot wave. When taking time zones into account, my spreadsheet gave his city being hit shortly after 1.36AM by a wave of a height of 70.04 feet! This vast torrent of dreams with results so bang on consistent with a 2.5 kilometre asteroid hit off Puerto Rica is unnerving. Furthermore, a 2.5 kilometre hit also has further effects that you are consistent with your dream. Such an asteroid would smash its way straight through the crust into the mantle. This would result in, in effect, an infinite flood of sea water pouring straight onto an effectively infinite supply superheated liquid mantle at several thousand degrees. It would create, in effect, a monumental geezer with limitless steam triggering an almost unending sequence of tsunamis for many, many years. Finally, those who have dreamt of this and are consistent with this event have generally given 22nd September 2015 as the impact date.

So, firstly, PLEASE GIVE US THE TOWN YOU ARE LOCATED IN, THE SIZE OF THE WAVE AND TIME OF DAY...

...And secondly, get your kids in the car and "get the f**k out of Dodge"!!!

top topics

join