It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are the Children of Aliens.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kiliker30

They are here.
You can sit there and pretend like its not real.
Or you can open your eyes to their presense in Or skies...in our historical contents on planet Earth.
I do suppose you never really do know until Youve seen this with your own eyes.
Like the space ship landing stations In south america.
Each for a different god(race) And the grand creator(our creator)
All these beings speak with love and with guidence
From the one true creator of all of everything.

Ive pieced this all together myself.

Proof for any of that?

You've "pieced this all together" from what??

Are you saying above that you've "seen this with your own eyes:??

All of it?
edit on 2/3/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
Got any proof of these wild claims or are we just making up history from the science-fiction section of our library today?

There is no proof.

The closest you'll get to 'proof' is by analysing the beliefs that have overlapped and been prevalent since our first recorded history. I'm not proposing the theory is true but simply stating to you that the Ancient Alien theory has always had a basis to some extent. Coming into a thread like this and asking for 'proof' is basically trolling - since we are all very well aware that there is no smokin' gun to back it all up.

In a way, the ancient/created by/taught by aliens theory stretches back to ~3000 BC and our first written 'records' of human history. The Sumerian King List describes 'Kingships descended from Heaven' (or aliens - the description is mutually satisfactory) that have ruled us for about 200,000 odd years.

These 'Kings' include 'Demi-gods' and the 'old Gods' who taught us as well as those who decided to 'send the flood' to destroy us. All these religious stories go way back to one common source it appears. This is the real core of the ancient alien theory - and it simply becomes a matter of 'faith' at that point.

It's not a theory that arises due to some human need to fantasise, or an incapabity to understand evolution and so forth. If they created us they obviously evolved prior to us and engineered us, and if they 'stumbled' upon us then likewise. It is simply a way for some to make sense of our early recorded history and more specifically our timeline and aspects of our most ancient cultures.

Likewise, the UFO/interdimensional alien concept has been around since the dawn of apparent knowledge and has consistently been described in history (Archons/watchers/avatars/angels/demons/the Jinn/spirits and so forth).

I've got to say the theory interests me to an extent because it is completely possible. We are a very young race. It's even possible that a type of dinosaur could've developed intelligence hence having a 70 odd million year head start on us. This isn't even considering the amount of stars/planets in the universe that could've prospered intelligent life before Earth. I don't think we should just write it off as whacked out nonsense because there's no proof, but simply keep it in our minds in case the jigsaw puzzle makes itself clearer in the future.

An interesting thought regarding this theory is that if we consider for a moment the possibility that we were genetically engineered, and also accept the assumption that our manipulators were more advanced than we can currently comprehend - it becomes entirely possible that through the virtue of our senses we are 'limited' in 'perception'. Well, our senses already are limited - I mean through an intelligent force rather than just 'nature'. I guess the Matrix is a rough comparison here, but in a slightly different sense (no pun intended).

For all we know 'aliens' could be walking alongside us at any time and yet either they are cloaking themselves from our senses or our very inherent process of sense is limited by their genetic engineering. This becomes even more interesting when you consider the constant reports throughout time (to the modern day) of entities appearing/disappearing, abducting us or 'being able to see us yet we can't see them'. Then there's things like Ayahuasca...

But of course - that's just food for thought. I would never be unwise enough to claim something is true without being as practically sure as I can be at that time. As far as I know we are the lucky product of genetic mutations over a staggering time scale.

The OP should've really limited it to this train of thought and kept it bare bones - that's the best way to relay this theory softly lol. Claiming there's 9 intelligent humanoid races like its a fact will get you eaten around here mate.

edit on 3-2-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

Whoa there guy. I am well aware of the AA theory and it's amount of proof (or lack thereof). I've watched most of the television show on the History Channel as well as researched on this site and others about it (it's what brought me to this website originally). My beef wasn't with that though; MY beef was with the OP posting a wall of text about AA's then saying that it is true because he says so. No pictures of OOP artifacts, no articles talking about ancient megalithic structures, no translations of ancient texts, nothing, just the OP's words that it is true. The OP would have done better to find one of the many other AA threads on ATS and just posted his wall of text (strangely formatted like a poem, but whatever) in that thread for all he did to add to the discussion about AA's. I actually never even gave my opinion on what I believe about AA theory, just simply tearing his OP apart due to lack of evidence. Even characters like Erich Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin present evidence for their positions (even if it is warped, flawed, or conveniently missing other pieces of evidence that contradict their premise). This thread is just sloppy and doesn't deserve a well thought out response.
edit on 3-2-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
reply to post by DazDaKing

Whoa there guy. I am well aware of the AA theory and it's amount of proof (or lack thereof). I've watched most of the television show on the History Channel as well as researched on this site and others about it (it's what brought me to this website originally). My beef wasn't with that though; MY beef was with the OP posting a wall of text about AA's then saying that it is true because he says so. No pictures of OOP artifacts, no articles talking about ancient megalithic structures, no translations of ancient texts, nothing, just the OP's words that it is true. The OP would have done better to find one of the many other AA threads on ATS and just posted his wall of text (strangely formatted like a poem, but whatever) in that thread for all he did to add to the discussion about AA's.
edit on 3-2-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

Ah, sorry mate.

Coincidentally I was just editing my last post and the paragraph I added at the bottom is basically what you said about the OP - I agree.

The problem with a lot of theories like this is that once people have seen enough 'evidence' for themselves and 'completed the jigsaw' so to say, they become more interested in presenting the idea to others rather than the individual pieces that created 'their jigsaw'. I've made the same mistake with certain things in the past as well.

My whole post isn't necessarily directed at you anyway - I just like to throw in extra information for anyone who might be reading that is new to these topics. I tend to throw my thoughts out in one big go on ATS lol.

Peace.
edit on 3-2-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

He's been around since 2005, I think he knows, but this has been discussed by so many people, not one original thought in the OP and I guess that's the point since he's not writing a story.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The Star Trek episode was better.

en.memory-alpha.org...(episode)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Firstly i appreciate your imputs all of you,
I did expect this reaction.
I simple would like
To state secondly.
I am in no way trying to make anyone
Believe any of this.
Ive made this conclusion myself.
I look at the world for what it is.
The truth of things, everthing has a
Truth in it.
The essence of just existing in itself.
Look at all the pieces left all around us.
Humans have been in contact with ET
For a long long time...
Why? What for? Wouldnt u question that too?
So think why would aliens come to this planet?
Theres hundreds of reasons. Maybe even thousands..
But then you have ancient texts from different sides of
The world both referring to (gods) coming to earth
Making man? How did we all come up with that
Conclusion? Thin air? It had to have happened.
We are made from aliens.
Just look at the physical features of a human being.
We are meant to be in space, we are designed to
Be engineers...i mean...really think.
Since the earliest records of recorded history of
Human existence on planet earth, humans beings
Have not evolved a single bit.
Like we were designed to be this way always.
Other animals here adapt and evolve physically
To adapt to their surroundings.
We have remained the same. And the only thing
That has evolved is our amount of knowledge.
We bring with each generation the knowledge
Of the ones before it.
Humans only evolve their brains.
We depend on knowing things(knowledge) to survive
Here on earth...that isnt natural in my opinion.
But you are all free to believe what you belive
As i stated.
Honesty i feel like i am crazy.
But knowing that all people on earth
 ignore the signs
Is even more crazy.
In my opinion.
All we have to look
Forward to is makin it another year alive on
This planet together as a self aware organism.
All we have is eachother.
All the greed needs to come to an end.
And then we will be free of our mental
Slaverys here on earth.
You say this is non sense.
But everyone knows this.
We are all born with it.
Its just a matter of how long you fight
The truth from yourselves.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

kiliker30
We are made from aliens.
Just look at the physical features of a human being.
We are meant to be in space, we are designed to
Be engineers...i mean...really think.

What exactly does morphology have to do with space travel? Which features do you feel make up this adaptability component? Even if physical features made us more adapted for space travel how so you explain the fact that the inevitable side effect from prolonged weightlessness is loss of muscle massand bone density?

Since the earliest records of recorded history of
Human existence on planet earth, humans beings
Have not evolved a single bit.
Like we were designed to be this way always.
Other animals here adapt and evolve physically
To adapt to their surroundings.
We have remained the same. And the only thing
That has evolved is our amount of knowledge.
We bring with each generation the knowledge
Of the ones before it.
Humans only evolve their brains.

No, just no. Even if you discount other members of the genus Homo and stick to H. Sapiens and H. Sapiens Sapiens the morphology and cranial capacity have both changed in the past 200,000 years. Not just intelligence and technical abilities.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You are made in the image of the most high YHWY! You are not the child of an alien but you do hold a heavenly place. You are a heavenly child of YHWY! You are not inferior to these "aliens" nor are you a child of angels because that IS what what you are claiming whether or not you know it! Pray to your Father in heaven and he will answer you, because he loves you.
Only in him will you find truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
Got any proof of these wild claims or are we just making up history from the science-fiction section of our library today?

In fact there is proof...Look up the reports from Lloyd Pye on the "Star Child"

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but that is one of the worst poems i have ever read.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Absolutely. Western science bends over backwards to avoid the African roots of the megalithic structre builders. The later cultures to inhabit these places came after the great event that killed many of the global African tribe that once existed. The genetic signature that would produce European features don't emerge until 6-7k years ago. The Ancient Mongolians crossed into the Americas some time after the ice age. The earliest of these people were sacraficed by the Africans. Later some live in peace and some continue to war with the natives. The Native Americans prior to European contact were a mix of the ancient Mongolian and African people. HIV or the "black plauge" is how the native populations were weakened and overthrown. Non-white people do not present immunity to the disease. 10% of Europeans are immune. We can track the migration of the plague through time and location. The foundations of all civilization even in Asia lie in Africa. The kingoms of Numidia and Maruetiana were founded by African people. The Punic wars document the destruction of the text left by the people they defeated and the retelling of the history of Africa second hand by the invaders. The genocide occured in India, Asia, the Americas and Europe. Anywhere from 1.3 to 2/3 of the US population that has a European ancestor that immigrated were once indentured servants and at a time when there were no distitions made between African indentured and European indentured. As these historic lies are exposed people will have to re-examine their religion, history and education to separate fact from fiction.

news.nationalgeographic.com...
www.sciencedaily.com...
www.sciencedaily.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The Aliens are hiding so they don't have to pay the child support.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just dropping in to say thanks to the OP and all the members who replied, that was a very enjoyable read with breakfast.

I thinks it's fun to entertain these theories without actually subscribing to them.

Personally I like the idea of YHWH the most.

I'm cautious of the AA theory because I feel there is some luciferian deception in there.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I wanna play a Mythological Game.

Which god is which, but beware of a never ending switch. One send you to heaven, the other, the other place where everyones afraid of.

edit on 23-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Kind of want to point out to the OP that just asserting something does not make it a fact.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yes nearly all have some nephilim DNA, but all humans, and nature is also from out there, many different peoples, and its more like genetic labs than intimate relationships.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

They 'non-sheeple' will tell you Ridley Scott was trying to clue us in with Prometheus.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

I would just like to point out that just because
You do not believe me, doesnt mean its not true.
Just like, because i say it, dont mean its true.
Do yourselves a favor and open your eyes an start
Reading some books about humans compared to
Animals. And explain how there isnt any other species
Like us on earth if we evolved..
Seriously you can believe in a story book about
A man walking on water and turning one fish into
Many and making the blind see with his hands.
But ima just use my common sense and know thats not
Possible.
But technologies to do that could be possible.
And so can a million year old race of intelligent beings
That came here to make us and teach us.
What if all religions are right?
Just split up across the world because the aliens
Wanted to see if humans are capable of putting
Aside greed to come together and realize the big
Picture...we are not alone.
There are most definetly smarter creatures out there
Then us.
If you have ever seen a ufo you would know this too.
I dont need to show you anything or prove nothing.
Nor answer any question.
This post was so people can understand what i understand
What humans are and why we are here on the perfectly
Orginized and synched planet earth.
Just toot your own horn and research How life is possible on earth.
Its miraculous...it was designed to be.
Nothing natural happends as presice as life being possible
On this planet.
And we take advantage of it and trash this planet.
It sickens me that i am apart of this mess.
It sickens me even more that all of the people
Here are blind, ignorant, arogant, and just down right
Careless.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Burden of proof is ALWAYS on the person making the claim. My position as a skeptic is AUTOMATICALLY the null hypothesis. You have not fulfilled the burden of proof.

Seriously you can believe in a story book about
A man walking on water and turning one fish into
Many and making the blind see with his hands.
But ima just use my common sense and know thats not
Possible.

I completely agree. Anyone here who knows me knows first and foremost I am a skeptic. Anyone who is a true skeptic will lead automatically to atheism. Story. End of.

By making the absurd claim we are children of aliens, you are commiting exactly the same kind of bald-faced assertion as the god squad. It's all nonsense, they can't prove their BS, and you, my friend, cannot prove yours either.

ETA - Carl Sagan summed it up when he said that "That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Sucker"

Ok, he didn't use the word 'sucker' that was my own embellishment. But he thought it, I'm sure

aorAki

I'm sorry, but that is one of the worst poems i have ever read.

Now this, this right here is the OP in a nutshell, and on top of that it was a beautiful piece of humour. Get a wider screen homie, we past that Commodore 64 BS nowdays..
edit on RAmerica/Chicago28uWed, 26 Feb 2014 05:46:05 -06002-0600fCST05 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join