It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is your winter shaping up? Do you see climate change in your area?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I have lived in Louisiana for almost 10 years. This is the first November I've seen where we've had to use the air conditioner for most of the month!

It seems to me that Spring arrives earlier and earlier every year, and the colder months are less and less cold.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well, it's official...They just said on the news that this will go down as the 2nd least snowiest November in the Buffalo area history!!

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Its been the most boring November that I can recall. Cloudy all the dang time. OH... and first time in ages that I can recall severe weather when the temps were around 40. Heck it was 38 degrees and we had a thunderstorm. You don't expect a tropical type downpour when the windchills are in the 20's

You know whats fun? Being dressed in shorts and tshirt (yes... improper dress for November) and going shopping just to come out to find it pouring rain and very cold. I ran out to my car just to realize I parked over the storm drain and about 3 inches of water sitting around my car. By the time I was done I was soked by bitter cold rain and my shoes were soaking wet as well. Nasty stuff!

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I hate snow. I hate snow. I live in New York and it rocks. I do think its peculiar. At least we get to go outside for recess even in November. I hate the snow it messes up my pants. I hate it.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Mosf of this boring weather comes from the jet taking pretty much a flat path across the eastern half of the country. That makes for a very boring winter. There is plenty of cold air available if the jet ever makes a move.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join