It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Ominous Commercial during Live Stream SuperBowl

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It was likely for the return of the tv show '24'

Fox teaser

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

opethPA
Or was a commercial for 24 since that comes back, slightly different format, this spring/summer.

Thought i heard the classic 24 sound in there.

Ding ding ding...yes its the new 24. But for some reason you didn't get the stars deserved....

I was reading through to see who got it first.
edit on 2-2-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The one fir "24" was a mini with the Union Jack on the door sitting, upside down and multiple bullets going through the door/UJ

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I was too busy being in shock over how bad that game was, and while I wasn't physically crying, I was on the inside! I didn't even notice the commercial, sorry.

edit on 3-2-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Directv spot during super bowl features grid down, people rioting, and someone getting punched over food.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

It's like they're dropping subtle hints here and there that something is about to happen...

But they've been doing that for a while now.

I wonder when things will really start getting out of hand?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Aisling
Directv spot during super bowl features grid down, people rioting, and someone getting punched over food.

Yes Directv has had a series of adds over the last couple of years that show crazy senerios where not getting Directv leads to disasters like zombies etc. Old news,

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

Yeah subtle hints for the return of 24. Seriously, I figured out it was 24 from the first teaser which had the "beep... beep... beep..." sound that is part of 24. Then it was confirmed when they showed Keifer Sutherland (Jack Bauer) standing in the middle of an intersection holding a gun while chaos erupts around him. Typical 24 stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by tpsreporter

Huzzah!! The invasion begins just when they start to watch their funny rugby game
Or someone wants to take us out :O
edit on 2-2-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Finaly! The plan has been 231 years in the makeing but we shall beguin the process of takeing back the colonies! Long live george III ! Death to the traitors!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yah, good. Rerun the Domestic War on Terror (24) one more time.

It does't really exist but nowadays most people get their "realism" from TV shows anyway.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

intrptr
Yah, good. Rerun the Domestic War on Terror (24) one more time.

It does't really exist but nowadays most people get their "realism" from TV shows anyway.

this is one way to keep citizens jacked-up-frightened about terror, make sure there are plenty of TV shows about it. it keeps those "security" dollars and pounds rolling in. it helps quiet any grumbling over the military and the police budgets.
edit on 3-2-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Aisling

So in other words , you aren't familiar with all the other ad's that DTV runs like this?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

jimmyx
this is one way to keep citizens jacked-up-frightened about terror, make sure there are plenty of TV shows about it. it keeps those "security" dollars and pounds rolling in. it helps quiet any grumbling over the military and the police budgets.
edit on 3-2-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

To play it safe so people don't get worked up because everyone is brainless they should do away with all fictional movies, tv shows, books and anything else you can think of. It's hard for folks to tell fiction from reality.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

crazyewok
Finaly! The plan has been 231 years in the makeing but we shall beguin the process of takeing back the colonies! Long live george III ! Death to the traitors!

Which means you get our 17 trillion dollar debt too. The sun really sets on the Empire now...

Can you send me a plate of tikka masala and some Jeremy Brett DVDs?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Aisling

that as has been playing on TV for months, but If our grid is weak enough to go down due to a hang glider hiting some power lines, we are in trouble.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
after the co mmercial played i looked at my friends and family and said ..."this will be on ats tomorrow" ...it was a weird promo.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is the trailer in full for those that want to watch.... and yup it is for the new 12 part series of '24' returning in May.

I wonder where it is set... don't think they have given us enough clues!!!

Right.... off to learn how to actually embed a video from youtube now!
edit on 3/2/2014 by WeAreSound because: Still learning how to embed a video!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Okay.... I think I've learnt how to embed......

Here is the trailer for those that would like to watch it in full.
edit on 3/2/2014 by WeAreSound because: schoolboy spelling error

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
after the co mmercial played i looked at my friends and family and said ..."this will be on ats tomorrow" ...it was a weird promo.

If you were a fan of 24 then it wasn't weird at all because they played the classic 24 sound on the very first 5 second commercial they showed.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

WeAreSound
Okay.... I think I've learnt how to embed......

Here is the trailer for thos that would like to watch it in full.

From reading online in prep...Chloe becomes the enemy this season.
What I dont know is if Jack is or goes against her.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join