It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl: Obama Blasts Fox News In Testy O’Reilly Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
That was such a softball interview, and O'Reilly let Obama dance around him the entire interview, while attacking Bill's employer without even a reply from the usually blowhard O'Reilly. Obviously O'Reilly is nothing but Obama's "conservative" (I use that term loosely with Bill) controlled opposition. That was just a despicable interview all the way around.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Haha. If I didn't know better, I would swear they were on opposing sides.

Got to love those distractions and propaganda that they keep feeding the peeps.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Why would Obama do this at all, he has nothing to talk about except total and complete failure as the POTUS.

I can't imagine what the people that installed him are thinking at this point in time.

Then you have total failure from the GOP...makes you wonder what is really going on.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
But you see, calling Out Obama for his crap or a bad policy is one thing, trying to destroy him personally is another. You see it on these boards all the time. Even on this thread, calling him Barry etc. I also get that right wing media is supposed to keep the left in check and vise versa, but Fox and Talk radio go way overboard. Do you ever notice how they never ever mention anything that a republican or a conservative does wrong. Maybe they blast Rand Paul, just to show they are 'fair and balanced" but that's about it. So if a news organization can be so blind as to ignore half the population and only attack the half they disagree with, how can you trust anything they say? How is that Okay? How can you tell me you get your news from Fox news when it's not really the full news. And don't give me the crap that MSNBC does it too. Do two wrongs make a right? Take off the blinders people and start denying ignorance.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

But you see, calling Out Obama for his crap or a bad policy is one thing, trying to destroy him personally is another

Yeah well Obama, and his supporters, and his defenders didn't have a problem with destroying his predecessor 'personally'.

And Obama doesn't have any problems mocking/destroying those who disagrees with him, and his agenda.

I remember Palin,McCain,and Romney getting 'destroyed personally'.

Hell 'republicans' in general.

To wit:

edit on 3-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

amazing
Even on this thread, calling him Barry etc.

If Obama didn't want to be called Barry, maybe he shouldn't have made it one of his aliases? The fact that democrats are totally blind to the shroud hanging all around Obama, that's their own fault, don't blame conservatives for pointing out the obvious. If it talks like a commie, it's probably a commie, unfortunately I doubt very many democrats have even read the communist manifesto, let alone know that they crusading for it over the U.S. Constitution.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by amazing

But you see, calling Out Obama for his crap or a bad policy is one thing, trying to destroy him personally is another

Yeah well Obama, and his supporters, and his defenders didn't have a problem with destroying his predecessor 'personally'.

And Obama doesn't have any problems mocking/destroying those who disagrees with him, and his agenda.

I remember Palin,McCain,and Romney getting 'destroyed personally'.

Hell 'republicans' in general.

To wit:

edit on 3-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Let me help you with your message:

"Somewhere,
somehow,
right now,
someone
is justifying
this
two-party system's actions

Ask yourself... why do you so adamantly defend a single political ideology?"

I did not vote for Obama or Romney, can I say anything? Probably not, but I'll try anyway. Mr. Neo96, or Mrs. as the case may be, why do you so joyously pin Obama to anyone who disagrees with what FOX News says?

If I disagree with most of what Obama has done, does that mean I'm a republican now? I'd rather be independent and consider my opinions carefully, instead of being told what to believe depending on my voter registration.

There are more than 2 sides. You seem to believe 100% what one side wants you to believe. I would call that brainwashing.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Operations

I did not vote for Obama or Romney, can I say anything? Probably not, but I'll try anyway. Mr. Neo96, or Mrs. as the case may be, why do you so joyously pin Obama to anyone who disagrees with what FOX News says?

Not really my problem if some people don't like the current potus being held to the same standards that were set for the last one.

And for the record anyone with eyes see the current state of the union, and Obama's epic failures.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You are wrong about one thing in the OP.

Orielly (as expected) was perfect in his puppet role, I'm sure him and Obama had a special desert together after the show.

Orielly trashes every other guest on his show with no hesitation when it comes to his almighty opinion and facts(however wrong they may be)..... But where is that Orielly when it comes to Obama? He didnt press him on ANY of those issues= no counter facts-no BS flags- Not one drop of sweat comming from Obama.

I didnt expect any better from Orielly- Ive always been under the impression that Obama leaves a light on every night for Bill.

"lets act like these questions are important and are going to solve anything, then we will stare at each other really hard for acouple seconds- just to show the people how heated of an interview this is".

They should have let Hannity do it. That would have left an impression. Get off the squirells nuts Orielly.

edit on 3-2-2014 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Obama is a jerk, plain and simple. The sooner he is gone, the better.

He's one of the reasons I will never vote again.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of Obama's, but I don't see where he is wrong to criticize Fox News. It is a bias agenda driven news network (aka propaganda). It's the mouth piece of the republican party, anyone denying that is simply naive.

I hate Fox News and MSNBC. They are an assault on journalistic integrity. They also play a major part in the division of this country. It's to easy for people to exist inside their bubble. To many people are filtering the world through their conformation bias.

News shouldn't be agreeable, it should be informative. Real journalists give you the facts and let you form your own opinion, they don't nudge you along their desired path.

Journalism is to important for anyone to accept this type of bull#. Everyone should be critical of Fox News, including Conservatives, but i guess that's hard when you are blinded by partisanship.
edit on 4-2-2014 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2014 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's amazing to me that many of you still think this half ass charade is even real.

What the hell happened, ATS?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
All I have to say is why the heck was I subjected to a flipping political interview during a pregame show for FOOTBALL??! An the red carpet for A-listers. The NFL sucks,

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

xuenchen

Sounds to me like Obama only offered excuses for his failures.

He never does anything else.
edit on 5-2-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join