It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl: Obama Blasts Fox News In Testy O’Reilly Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Things turned tense quickly today between President Obama and Bill O’Reilly in their Super Bowl pregame interview. “OK, Bill, you’ve got a long list of my mistakes,” Obama said to The O’Reilly Factor host near the start of thei

www.deadline.com...

“OK, Bill, you’ve got a long list of my mistakes,” Obama said to The O’Reilly Factor host near the start of their 10-minute live interview on Fox

I got a long list of 'mistakes' too Mr. President.

Obama's retort to O'reilly:

“These kind of things keep resurfacing in part because you and your TV station will promote them,” the President said. “When you look there have been multiple hearings.” Obama denied any corruption just some “boneheaded decisions.”

I consider people just sticking their fingers in their ear, and buy everything you say Obama to be epically 'boneheaded'.

Another source:

www.usatoday.com...

"You understand that a lot of Americans feel that you're a big government liberal who wants to intrude on their personal freedom?" O'Reilly told Obama at one point.

That pretty much called it like it is.

Obama's reply:

Chuckling, Obama said "a lot of folks who watch you, Bill, believe that!"

What was so funny Mr. President ?

Got's to get rid of them evil guns!

Which proves Obama is a big government 'liberal' with a severe lack of 'liberal'.

Liberal use to mean 'freedom'.

Read the rest.

Then there is the spying of the NSA the past 6 years that's gotten bigger.

Then there was the massive expansion of government under Obama care.

Then there is going to be another massive expansion of government with MYRA.

Big Government liberal, and Obama 'chuckles' ?

Denial, ain't just a White House on Capitol HiIl.

I thought O'reilly was going to whimp out. Guess not.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If I'd sent a question to O'Reilly, it would have been "Rank the following: liberty, equality and individual rights."

That would have told me a lot.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Obama Blasts Fox News In Testy O’Reilly Interview

Sounds to me like Obama only offered excuses for his failures.

He told a few fibs as usual too !!

No substance.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I can't put much faith in either of these two guys. They're both extreme opposites of each other and they both don't tell the truth. It's like choosing to believe the lesser of two evils. lol

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Seems Obama went into the lion's den and pointed out that the lion was a fur covered prop used to scare the children of the faux rich. As Obama can never do a thing right, according to Fox News, he of course had to point that out in language their viewers could understand, and ignore.

I'll give O'Reilly credit though, he let Obama talk this time. In their last interview he kept interrupting him, which turned it into a bar argument instead of a fair and balanced discussion.

edit on 2-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

ketsuko
If I'd sent a question to O'Reilly, it would have been "Rank the following: liberty, equality and individual rights."

That's actually a really interesting question. Star for that...

How would you rank them?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Guess we got the right-wing talking puppet head shill calling out the left-wing chuckling puppet head shill for Super Bowl entertainment. The whole thing is a left-right farce anyway.

Everyone needs to vote out all incumbent's and vote Independent / Libertarian on every upcoming election or we are truly screwed.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

"Testy" interview, right.

Im sure behind the scenes, after the "show", bama and oreily shared a beer and congratulated each other on a well given performance.

Im sure the proles gobbled it up, too.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Riffrafter

ketsuko

That's actually a really interesting question. Star for that...

How would you rank them?

Individual rights, liberty, equality. The pursuit of the latter two can cause attempted negation of the first, and the equality, itself, has become too politically charged and misunderstood and misapplied a concept to be of much use.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't care for Obamarama. Don't much care for O'Reilly either.

That interview caused me a lot of stress. Looked like the President of the United States submitted to an interrogation. Credit where it is do, POTUS exuded some presidential authority. I'll fault him for dodging the questions with political responses. He should have answered with the flat-out honesty instead of tap dancing.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Cheerleader Bill loves be in the news more than Obama does.

What is the Fox motto 'fair and balanced' ? It's more like leaning to only to one side - the right.
I wonder what the republicans would think if MSNBC's motto was 'fair and balanced'? Then again MSNBC wouldn't be dumb enough to use that. They are both garbage.

Give me facts over opinions. i don't need anyone to think for me.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

Credit Fox with staying on-point. The questions were pertinent to more than just politics, though I really had a LOT of respect for the viewer's question.

ObamaramaCare
IRS
Benghazi

Yeah ... Obamarama's administration has had 5 years to take care of issues. What have they succeeded at that fundamentally drove the country forward? Quantitative easing?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Here's another beauty ....

Obama stated, “I try to focus not on the fumbles but on the next play.” In November, Obama used similar imagery, suggesting that the administation had "fumbled" the Obamacare rollout.

Trouble is Barack, ....

the "next play" after a fumble is usually by the opponent !!!

oh and one more....

Obama declined to predict who would win the Super Bowl – “I can’t make a prediction, I don’t know, these guys are too evenly matched”

Right Barack !!!

3rd Quarter score:

Seattle 29
Denver 0

Denver seems to be mirroring Obama's failures, especially that botched hike that ended up a safety !!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The fact that this clown refuses to take anything even close to resembling responsibility for his failures is not surprising. If Obama wants to see the definition of failure, he only needs to look into a mirror.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
this ones got a bit of a video

The occasionally tense sit-down hits on the Fox News personality's public grievances with the Democratic commander in chief: "These kinds of things keep on surfacing because you and your TV station will promote them," says Obama.

Hollywood Reporter

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
All so ridiculous. Obama is center-right at best. It was plainly obvious before he was elected. They all play for the same team. There is no left wing in this country. Not that has any power at all anyway.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Obama should slam fox news...they've basically slandered him and turned him into a caricature of a human that is believed by millions of their viewers. You could say the same thing of Bush and some journalists on the left back in his term also.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

amazing
Obama should slam fox news...they've basically slandered him and turned him into a caricature of a human that is believed by millions of their viewers. You could say the same thing of Bush and some journalists on the left back in his term also.

Not the way I see it.

I see Obama slandering Fox News, and anyone else who questions his agenda.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

neo96

amazing

Not the way I see it.

I see Obama slandering Fox News, and anyone else who questions his agenda.

We know how biased Fox news and talk radio are. Just try listening to Hannity for more than 5 minutes. It will make your ears bleed and O'Reilly. Jeeesh. I'm not saying that doesn't exist on the left. It does. But if we're honest, we'll see that Fox News is an anti Obama propaganda machine. If you want a real conservative view without the hype you should try the wall street Journal. It's much better.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I would think that if Obama's policies had a positive impact on the majority of citizens then nobody would be criticizing him.

Jobs and wages are picayune.

The health.care debacle is chiseling away at peoples' wits.

The known lies don't help either.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join