It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian commander: We have targets within America

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Deleted.

No point in saying anything other than in my opinion becky is a troll.
edit on 14/2/14 by Freeborn because: What is the point?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Freeborn
reply to post by jimmyx

Deleted.
What's the point?

I know most Americans have a similar opinion of becky as I do....but we can't post that.
edit on 14/2/14 by Freeborn because: What is the point?

most of us regular people, no matter what country we live in, just want to have a reasonable expectation of civilized competence in our respective governments. that's why I've always thought that the "extremely wealthy" are the ones that like to keep the crap stirred up. if we are fighting each other, we are not coming after them. they have the power and the resources to keep us fearful, and/or exaggerate perceived enemies. are there bad people in this world that would slit your throat, rather than talk to you? of course there are, we do not need to be naïve, to be smart.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I know my friend - people are people and the vast majority of us just want to get on with our lives in the best way we can with as little upheaval and turmoil as possible.

My reluctance to pass further comment in reply to you was not a lack of agreement or understanding but was more due to a sense of futility at becky's constant deliberate trolling and provocation.....apparently its acceptable now and no-one should comment on it.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by beckybecky

(Facepalm) Sadly life is a bit more complicated than you might think.

there is a saying i read somewhere...cut the head of a chicken and it dies.

similarly remove the hate mongers in office in the middle east and you can calm the masses and start a program of education,tolerance and forward looking progress instead of their dictator states media
imposed hatred,backwardness and proclivity to violence.

1st thing we need to do is put a bounty /reward visa a vie a la soddham and his cronies on ALL dictators,tyrants mass murderers.

A reward of $10000000 needs to be put on the head of every dictator or tyrant killed by his own guards,etc and a new identity given to the person doing the deed plus full U.S.A
citizenship,a new identity plus 365 free prostitute a year or free 72 virgins a year.

think long.

think hard.

think deep.

That is all we need to do.we don't need to kill anybody.we don't need to fire a single shot.

all the dictators and tyrants and monsters will disappear very quickly killed by their OWN guards/friends,/associates,butlers/tealady and assorted hangers on.
No matter where they go they will on everyones hit list.THINK OF THAT REALLY HARD.

i mean who in their right mind would refuse a $10 000 000 reward for killing an evil dictator plus unlimited sexual pleasure of advanced American girls
who are sexually liberated girls and don't indulge in backward coyness but are brazen in bed?

Who?

By doing this we can destroy all the leaders who hate us and wish us harm.

And remember this is very cheap and low cost too.

For a measly $10 billion we can get a 1000 tyrant/terrorists scum bags eliminated.

We can offer smaller rewards like a $1000000 for their subordinates and lower value thugs who keep dictators in office.

Remember this strategy had great success already in getting soddham and his subordinates.remember? remember?

it should be a permanent way to impose democracy on all and eliminate all the terrorists in the middle east.

edit on 14-2-2014 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Standing behind every leader are 10 more who are plotting to take their place. Those who enforce what the one in power tells them to are usually worse than the one reveling in their own glory. It has happened throughout history and will continue to repeat itself over and over and over...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I know I shouldnt but just cant help myself !

beckybecky

1st thing we need to do is put a bounty /reward visa a vie a la soddham and his cronies on ALL dictators,tyrants mass murderers.

So we can start with George W Bush and Tony Blair then?

beckybecky
A reward of $10000000 needs to be put on the head of every dictator or tyrant killed by his own guards,

If he already been killed by his own guard then a bounty pretty pointles?

beckybecky
citizenship,a new identity plus 365 free prostitute a year or free 72 virgins a year.

So you volenteering for the job?

beckybecky
think long.

think hard.

think deep.

Normaly thats a good idea but in your case? Thinking may not be your strong suite

That is all we need to do.we don't need to kill anybody.we don't need to fire a single shot.

beckybecky
i mean who in their right mind would refuse a $10 000 000 reward for killing an evil dictator plus unlimited sexual pleasure of advanced American girls

Again were are you getting these girls from

Il give you my Ex Girlfreinds number though Im sure she would be up for it. Not a virgin by a long shot though and British/French

beckybecky
who are sexually liberated girls and don't indulge in backward coyness but are brazen in bed?

Who?

I hear the Dutch

beckybecky
soddham and his subordinates.remember? remember?

Not really I dont ever rember a Dictator called Soddham. I rember a Sadam but not a Soddham.

beckybecky
it should be a permanent way to impose democracy

Impose and demorcay dont Co exist in the same sentance

edit on 14-2-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

You still don't get it Becky.

The threat to attack Iran is not because of Tyrannical Dictatorship. It's all about Resources and Domination. Iran is the third biggest producer of Gas in the Middle East! Qatar wants it's greedy paws on Iran as does it's rich cousin Saudi Arabia. And in turn those 2 despicable nations get their fiendish plans from Israel. The US being Israel's lackey is just following suit for the Quest of taking over Iran. In fact recently the US has accused Iran of helping Al-Qaeda terrorize Syria.

That's a laugh! Al-Qaeda is an American creation in the first place and get's it's weapons from the US and money from Qatar!

Other recent news shows Zionist lackey Steven Harper the Canadian PM on his knees yet again to Israel promising to keeping their sanctions on Iran.

The US, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UK want to attack Iran. But not because Iran is a dictatorship. Not because Iran might be developing Nuclear Weapons. It's because Iran is sitting on a vast reservoir of Natural Gas.

That's basically it! If you want to talk about a threat to world peace then look no further than ISRAEL and it's lackeys!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

The part about thinking "long, hard, and deep" was enough for me. Pretty sure becky is just an epic troll. No sense in feeding trolls, no matter how good they are at their craft.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

DeadSeraph
reply to post by stevcolx

The part about thinking "long, hard, and deep" was enough for me. Pretty sure becky is just an epic troll. No sense in feeding trolls, no matter how good they are at their craft.

Yes, but Becky also has a perfectly lovely hat.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join