It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Party - Modern Day Slave Masters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Oh, and being dean at a large college like DU would probably net someone a healthy six figures

Before being a stay at home/homeschool mom, I was an
assistant for the chair of a dept. at the University of Alabama.
I saw the salaries of the profs. and the chair. I can only guess
as to what the dean made based on the other salaries.
I don't think the profs. there were paid enough.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv

OK, name one thing the Democrats have done to make life in America better. Black or White. "

FDR, The New Deal. Guess some people selectively forget.

It is pretty sad but not surprising that you can't answer that question with an example that is more recent than 65 years ago.

What have you done for us lately besides enslave every generation of poor Americans since then to the welfare and entitlement state?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
We've discussed this article before (just can't seem to locate it.) I remember it because folks posted political cartoons in it, showing that the depiction of Rice was no better and no worse than any other person the cartoonists got their hands on.

Personally, I think it's a very biased article. And it does gloss over Rice as a child of privelege.

Her family and Powell's family had to work hard to get where they were when those two children were born. Their class and ethic would tend to make them Republican; the wealthy are almost always Republican.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sorry, wrong again. The wealthiest in congress are Demoslavemasters. Kennedy, KERRY, The NJ Bum, Edwards, need I go on. What about the hollywood slavemasters and music slavemasters. Wealth does not = Republican.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by DrHoracid]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yes,,just another one of the DNC myths.

The Democrats have always railed away about how the rich pay little or no taxes..well they are right, if you are as rich as Kerry.

But then they define rich as any family that makes more than 200,000, which while a very nice income, is not exactly a definition of rich, as 35% of that income goes to taxes.

Obviously, the agenda of the DNC has been to pit the lower middle-class against the upper middle class, in essence stymieing upward mobility and preventing the upper middle class from joining the ranks of the truly rich.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Moxy, you are right I forgot to talk about the trust fund babies. The 'super rich" that keep wanting to help the "poor". You are right it is an exclusive club, and mostly Demoslavemasters. Look at Soros....Buffet.......

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
2 pages later and still not seeing the truth. It's your goddamn country and it doesn't belong to you anymore. Both groups better start cooperating, you've got a long way to go. Moxy, right on.

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by DrHoracid
It is unfortunate that so many on this site are "brainwashed". Dem's voted against the "voting rights act" in droves in the 60's. Abortion does murder a disproportionate number of "black" children not only in the US but worldwide. Nixon started the EPA which was to clean up toxic waste which was often located in poor areas. Clintons "mentor" was a known racest, Al Gores father was a know racest. How many blacks live on Cape Cod near the Kennedy Compound (almost 0). The last anti-busing riot was in BOSTON (liberal heaven) How many childeren were 'MURDERED" by SADDAM! America "donated" the BLOOD of 1100 of its sons to free IRAQ.

Facts and words mean nothing to libs.......only emotion and intent. Action means little.

This stuff going back and forth only furthers my position that the powers that be have succeeded. No one sees what's REALLY going on in America, they've successfully blinded both Rep. and Dem.'s with hatred for each other, any tidbit of fluff that can be used to sling at the other will be slung. A completely divided nation. It's a shame, it started out so well. :shk:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The new deal was the start of the new slavery act, FDR was a fraud. The new deal started welfare which has torn down the black family structure in america. Social security was another fraud. Just a GOV money grab.

The voting rights act was only passed with republican votes. The southern dixiecrats voted against it. Try again.

Wow interesting take on things. Funny the southern dixiecrats turned republican you know. The south doesn�t vote for democrats anymore because Johnson signed the civil rights bill. Says a lot for the racism in the south, republicans always appeal to the racism in whites for votes. Hell they even have new enemies for us now homosexuals and Muslims. Far as destroying the black family structure we did that by not giving them a good education after we freed them all. Also inbreeding the hell out of them. Something that is not talked about much but is a well known fact. The white slave owners took the strongest black men and breed them with the woman even if they were related so this is why you have many genetic disorders in the black population like sickle cell anemia which Africans don�t have in huge numbers but African Americans do because we inbreed the # out of them. What kind of mental disorders does inbreeding cause? I wonder. The southern whites caused all the problems in the genetic code.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
That was highly uncalled for. I suggest you haul it back several notches.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I was waiting for the dixiecrat to repub myth. Name ONE. Next, the inbreeding thing. Slave owners were not stupid and did not intentionally inbreed any slaves. What good is a deformed or substandard slave? Inbread white hillbilly's? Talk about racisim. Thats what you get when Lib's take over the school systems. Truth, history, civics have all been forgotten.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well the white inbreed hill billys was a joke and I thought I cut it out. Strom Thurmon.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Oh yea we probably should put the definition of a dixiecrat as given by wilipedia. It pretty much sums it up well.

Dixiecrat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

The States' Rights Democratic Party, usually known as the Dixiecrat Party, was a short-lived splinter group that broke from the Democratic Party in 1948. The Dixiecrats were a group of Southern Democrats who opposed racial integration and wanted to retain Jim Crow laws and racial segregation. The popular name of the party is a portmanteau originated from "Dixie", which is a term used to describe the South.

The party was formed after a walkout of Southern delegates, led by Strom Thurmond of South Carolina, from the 1948 Democratic National Convention. The walkout was prompted by a controversial speech by Senator Hubert Humphrey of Minnesota urging the party to adopt an anti-segregationist platform, based on the shared experience of black and white Americans during World War II. After the announcement by President Harry Truman that his platform would advocate the passage of civil rights laws, Thurmond helped organize the walkout delegates into a separate party, whose platform was ostensibly concerned with states' rights.

Thurmond subsequently ran for President on the Dixiecrat ticket in the 1948 election, and carried the previously solid Democratic states of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and South Carolina, receiving 1,169,021 popular votes and 39 electoral votes. The split in the Democratic party in the 1948 election was seen as virtually guaranteeing a victory by the Republican nominee, Thomas E. Dewey of New York, yet Truman won re-election in an upset.

The "Dixiecrat" Party largely dissolved after the 1948 election. Thurmond later joined the Republican Party. Nevertheless, the split in the Democratic party was permanent, eventually resulting in the loss of the South as a Democratic stronghold after 1956. In the 1960s, the courting of formerly Democratic white Southern voters was the basis of the "southern strategy" by Richard Nixon. Republican Barry Goldwater carried the Deep South in 1964, despite losing in a landslide in the rest of the nation to Lyndon Johnson of Texas. The only Democratic presidential candidate after 1956 to solidly carry the Deep South was Jimmy Carter in the 1976 election.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Again a Liberal angle on the truth. The original name of the party was the "States Rights Party", dixiecrat is a liberal name assigned by the media. Again when the northern wing of the (communist party - hubert H) tried to cram nothern morality down the throats of the southern states Strom rebelled. Yes, he is ONE that changed parties. Nice work.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So the liberal media also writes the definition of our words in dictionaries and encyclopedias? Also all aspects of history? Ever maybe wonder if it's Rush and G. Gordan and Ann that are lying to you?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
So the liberal media also writes the definition of our words in dictionaries and encyclopedias? Also all aspects of history?

[sarcasm]Well of course they do, it's all a part of the big liberal media conspiricy to cover up The Truth As Given To Republicans By God Himself.[/sarcasm]

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViLEver maybe wonder if it's Rush and G. Gordan and Ann that are lying to you?

No, if he did that he'd have to wake up to the truth that it's the Republoslavemasters who are holding him down.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by I_AM_that_I_AM]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Repubicans are for the uplifting of americans !!! Democrats use their idea's of the Racist Society to get their votes! This is just Shocking !! The fact that Repubicans want to cut the Democrats off at the knee's on this issue by uplifting Minorities , and demonstrating the power of education is proof to all , that Republicans do care about the minority in this country! And we are willing to Show it ! The Democrats seem to me that they could care less about Minorities as long as they continue to vote Democratic!

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
The fact that Repubicans want to cut the Democrats off at the knee's on this issue by uplifting Minorities , and demonstrating the power of education is proof to all , that Republicans do care about the minority in this country!

Then why did they underfund the "No Child Left Behind Act"?
They control the White House and the Congress, so you can't blaim that on Democrats.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
��������The white slave owners took the strongest black men and breed them with the woman even if they were related so this is why you have many genetic disorders in the black population like sickle cell anemia which Africans don�t have in huge numbers but African Americans do because we inbreed the # out of them. What kind of mental disorders does inbreeding cause? I wonder. The southern whites caused all the problems in the genetic code�����
so do all African Americans have mental disorders due to inbreeding or is it just most? Well, at least they have liberals like you to look out for them because I guess by your reasoning they aren�t mentally capable of looking out for themselves�.maybe we should just apply old democrat philosophy and put them in internment camps in the middle of deserts.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_AM_that_I_AM
Then why did they underfund the "No Child Left Behind Act"?
They control the White House and the Congress, so you can't blaim that on Democrats.

how do you figure underfund, education funding is 150%. it is a nice line but why should we as a nation continue to stuff more money into a failed and falling faster system.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

........... The US gov has no business "assisting" anyone for college, period. Not even vets. ................
actually funding vets for college is one of the very few 'entitlements' we have that is smart...if you look at some of the research from the GI Bill you'll find that it was, and continues to be one of our best investments. a dis-proportionate number of small-business and larger businesses have been founded by vets who took advantage of educational benefits. also unlike other educational assistance it is not an entitlement it is earned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join