It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wellington Florida, and Pinella's County Say, "NO!" to Fluoride!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The town i live in has been debating the fluoride issue for a while and finally has come to a conclusion. THANK GOD! They no longer want to add this poison to our waters. Maybe in 1-2 generations with enough organic and local farm initiatives and after we clean our water up we can have an intelligent generation again.

Palm Beach Post

For several hours Tuesday night, white lab coats and purple scrubs faced off against conspiracy theories and accusations based on Internet research as a debate that has raged nationwide since the 1940s resurfaced in Wellington.

After hours of heated debate between medical experts, residents and council members, the Village Council just before midnight Tuesday voted 3-2 to stop fluoridating its drinking water, effective Wednesday morning, after 14 years of adding the chemical to fight tooth decay.

Of course the bought and paid for medical establishment is still pushing their poison on us but thankfully our message of education has obviously started to reach people with more power and people who actually have time and resources to get involved with community. Wellington is an extremely rich area with very powerful people so its good to see that some of these people actually care about their community.

NBC News

One of Florida's largest counties will stop adding fluoride to the water supply before the end of the year, commissioners decided this week, in a move that some opponents say was influenced more by tea party propaganda than it was by health or financial considerations.

Oh good, an entire county. I have been keeping up with local news and it looks like Florida is starting to really start taking hard stances on major issues and i see a lot of good change coming locally. I think the economy in a few years might actually begin to benefit from what i can see.
edit on 20142America/Chicagoq000000America/Chicago3528422014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I wonder what else they put in the water. I heard they may be putting small amounts of prozac in it, to dummy people up.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by luckey1962

I dont know, prozac and other psychoactive "drugs", because honestly thats what they are.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
yeah the fluoride in the water is one of the more depressing conspiracies. living in fla i do miss my michigan well water. but good on palm beach! It's a one percenter kind of place but good to see em fight the power.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I love it in Wellington, especially all the horses and Ferraris that frequent the area. If you love horses that town is built around them and is incredibly clean and beautiful. It does not surprise me those people would decide to quit adding flouride to there water.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Oh Palm Beach is one of the best places in the country and Loxahatchee and Wellington are no acception.

I'm not surprised either was we have a very enlightened community around here.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

luckey1962
I wonder what else they put in the water. I heard they may be putting small amounts of prozac in it, to dummy people up.

They don't have to add that stuff. The population itself does it all the time. Through flushing medications down the toilet directly or through undigested/excreted meds.

Source

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I know people that are very close to Mark Bollisimo and Paul Reagel along with the WEP and Polo community down there, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if those two had something to do with this and if it was done to make healthier horses as the WEP is an international event and people that come like the royals and monarchies of middle eastern kingdoms and the UK probably don't like the idea of flouride in the water. I used to live down there for awhile on draft horse lane I loved it having all the horses around me all the time.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yeah i work on a horse farm doing maintenance. I used to work at the Players Club so im familiar with the community as well. Its a very good community to be a part of.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Small world isn't it lol you probably know who my father is then I won't mention his name on ATS but I will say he is a corporate executive chef for Mr.Bollisimo. Wellington is an awesome community, the thing that is even crazier about Wellington is that they actually have no S*** evidence from the world trade centers in their 9-11 memorial if you know what I am talking about they have actual steel from the buildings as a monument and it is often over looked by both truthers and OS types. I was there on veterans day last year I should have taken pictures to post here. HAHA I always thought Wellington was a well hidden society that falls off the map and you kind of have to find it as it isn't advertised to mainstream very often, it is such a clean and nice place to be at, the only thing it is missing there is a private beach.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Thats because the mega wealthy come here during equestrian season. You know, the oils types and billionaires who have the connections to pull strings.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yeah your telling me lol people want to talk about wealth holy balls batman there is more money there then probably most of the country combined. I've heard so many stories about all kinds of things there, have you ever eaten at the White Horse Tavern? If not you should go there to check it out only because of all of the wonderful art that is based around horses especially the statues made of tiny sea shells and the wall pieces crafted from drift wood.

I have a secret confession, I have a soft spot for horses especially Tennessee Walkers
edit on 2-2-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Ive been to some places here. Someone i used to work for was a major shareholder in the company that cleaned up 911 and was already a billionaire and many more off 911.

Needless to say in his giant house in Wellington he has original George Washington paintings in his office. Funny how he knew to invest so much money into that company that cleaned up 911 6 months before it happened too.

Very coincidental.

You probably know who im talking about.
edit on 20142America/Chicagoq000000America/Chicago4028242014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I think I do know who you are talking about, again have to say it small world isn't it! It does beg the thought at some point me and you could have passed each other somewhere and would have never known it, or if your a really pretty girl I may have hit on you or something embarrassing hahaha. Yeah I have heard things about who it is I think you are talking about especially something involving building a highway without permission so the state didn't eff up this guys bird sanctuary story goes the state wanted to put a highway through his sanctuary so this guy literally built a highway without a permit paid the fines weeks in advance and the state couldn't do anything about it and since he built the highway there was no longer a need to build one through his bird sanctuary or something to that effect. Next time I head back down there I will have to U2U you and we should meet up and do a joint thread on the 9-11 connection in Wellington, The person you are talking about is also very well connected in the aeroclub neighborhood, I used to live down the road from there inside the draft horse neighborhood on draft horse lane if memory serves me correctly he is also a big proponent for the bush family and also a major supporter for the sea turtle preservation efforts as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

YYUpp.

I am a dude btw. But i would love to do the 911 wellington connection because 99% are oblivious to what were talking about right now.

They have no idea.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I've tried to talk about it on ATS before but no one could grasp not only the relevance but how big it really is when we are talking about that community who is who there and how it is there that things really do happen behind the scenes like I said with who my dad works for and where he works at I have heard some things and seen some things you wouldn't normally hear or see in a typical American town, sometimes it really is kind of eerie. Behind the scenes there it is really malevolent and very cold!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

onequestion

Oh Palm Beach is one of the best places in the country and Loxahatchee and Wellington are no acception.

I'm not surprised either was we have a very enlightened community around here.

A few politicians making health and safety decisions on behalf of citizens, but against the entire medical and scientific establishment is not "enlightened".

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aoxomoxoa

You have to be there to understand what it is that is being discussed, we are talking a community that probably has close to trillions in wealth the people in this community are the richest .08% in the world. They don't make decisions that will eff themselves over, when the richest people on the planet make decisions like this it is noteworthy. They have neighborhoods there where you have to own an airplane to live in and they drive there ferrari 100 feet to there private hanger and jump into there plane and fly it 20 minutes and go eat at private clubs in the keys for breakfast type of wealth.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I've tried to talk about it on ATS before but no one could grasp not only the relevance but how big it really is when we are talking about that community who is who there and how it is there that things really do happen behind the scenes like I said with who my dad works for and where he works at I have heard some things and seen some things you wouldn't normally hear or see in a typical American town, sometimes it really is kind of eerie. Behind the scenes there it is really malevolent and very cold!

Very real when you can observe it close like this. Very cold. Its freaky how much control and influence one of these people can have over the entire town. i have seen some weird things myself.

I lived in Santa Barbara for a while too but it doesnt even compare.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

They don't make decisions that will eff themselves over, when the richest people on the planet make decisions like this it is noteworthy.

The citizens didn't make the decision. Politicians did.
The decision was based on politics, not science.

That was the point being made.
edit on 2/2/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join