It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law, happening NOW!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

So, a lot of hype about martial law, more numbers adding up to "33" and "11", and yet nothing happened but disappointed Broncos fans.

So I ask, ATS, why didn't anything happen? Did the puppet master's string break at the last minute? Did the stars not align perfectly? Should we watch old episodes of the Simpsons to figure this out? Was this all just another psyop by TPTB to gauge our reactions to martial law? Was it a plot by TPTB to condition us so we would be more accepting of "martial law?" Could it be that the true Sheeple are those who buy into these claims time after time only to be let down time after time?

I am very surprised that no one has yet to claim that the NFL used HAARP to ensure good weather for the Superbowl! Perhaps shooting a couple of high energy beams into the sky to delay the snow that is hitting today?

As for the claim that this Superbowl was pre-written, it wasn't a very good script. Overall, unless you were a Seahawks fan, it was a pretty boring game and most predicted the #1 Defense would beat the #1 Offense.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Seagull....i don't live in the U.S. lol

Yet you are saying Martial law is happening right now!

However the question was you really haven't a clue what Martial law is? your response makes it even clearer you do not as its not confined to the US alone but any country with a governing body and a military or police force.

How dies 2014 + 2 +2 = 11 and not 2018?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

no no, he's MAKING FUN OF YOU because you sound like you work for the government in the capacity of making new intrusions on personal freedom seem logical and necessary, which of course, they're not.

What part of "If you go, you have to do this, otherwise, you're free to stay home and insult the American government with impunity" do you not understand? You have a choice. That's more than most countries have.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

If you don't want to take the risks involved, don't go.

It's simple.

People like you that cannot function without the executive branch, or any branch, of government holding their hand and keeping them "safe" are the equivalent of a cancer to any free society.

If you don't like the way our country works, immigrate.

One other thing: out of all the people here voicing their umbrage over the fact that the American government actually cares what happens during one of the craziest sporting events in the country, who actually lives in America?

edit on 3-2-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

But Affy, people LOVE to insult their government. www.abovetopsecret.com...

They call these insult "truth", but it's nothing more than insults so to project their own problem onto a common authority figure. Basic psychology.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

swanne

But Affy, people LOVE to insult their government. www.abovetopsecret.com...

They call these insult "truth", but it's nothing more than insults so to project their own problem onto a common authority figure. Basic psychology.

Apparently, giving up your right to walk to the Superbowl or sneak in alcoholic beverages and other chemicals is not worth the privilege of watching the biggest game of the season, even though the Superbowl is a blazing bullseye for anyone interested in giving America a black eye. I'm sure the residents of Aurora would have felt the same way if security measures in the theater had been tightened three fold. But it wasn't. And look what happened. Remember the people who lost their lives before you complain about the temporary regional suspension of a handful of rights. You get to sit at home and drink beer in front of the tube. They get to sit and think of what might have been if their friends and family hadn't died because of the same attitude you guys have right now. And yes, clearly, crap like that does happen. It's not paranoia, it's diligence.

Unbelievable.
edit on 3-2-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Urantia1111

no no, he's MAKING FUN OF YOU because you sound like you work for the government in the capacity of making new intrusions on personal freedom seem logical and necessary, which of course, they're not.

What part of "If you go, you have to do this, otherwise, you're free to stay home and insult the American government with impunity" do you not understand? You have a choice. That's more than most countries have.

Other countries force people to go to sporting events?

What about those of use who gladly accept whatever danger that freedom entails? The same reasoning works for you too. Don't like it? Stay home.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Or I could just start a war against your kind.

One other thing: out of all the people here voicing their umbrage over the fact that the American government actually cares what happens during one of the craziest sporting events in the country, who actually lives in America?

I do.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

So I ask, ATS, why didn't anything happen?

Why are you asking the entirety of abovetopsecret what happened and not the single poster that made a prediction? Are you daft?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon

Or I could just start a war against your kind.

I do.

And what is my kind, exactly? The sort of person who would like to prevent Aurora, Colorado from ever happening again? The sort of person who is very much of aware of how many people, and to what degree, are severely screwed in the head and would see the gathering of thousands of people in one location as the perfection opportunity to blow up your friends and family? The sort of person who understands that being the security guard isn't the most enthusing job in the world, but every person who walks away smiling and alive is its own reward? Is that my kind? Because if so, maybe I'm not the kind you need to be concerned about. It's selfish to throw out the safety of the community for your own constitutional gratification.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You do realize that no one else is responsible for your personal safety? The Aurora shooting wouldn't have happened if we still lived in the US of old, when everyone carried a gun.

The US needs to be split into two pieces. People like you obviously want the government to be responsible for you. which means you have no problem voting for authoritarian laws and lawmakers. The schism between us is only going to continue growing. I see no common remedy for the libertarians and authoritarians, the two viewpoints are too juxtaposed to one another to peacefully coexist.

And, to clarify, you are an authoritarian.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Daft? No. Apparently the OP won't answer (they never do take responsibility), so I figured someone in the ATS community might have an answer. Perhaps someone, right before the game started, read leaves at the bottom of their cup of tea and realized that the time was not yet right.

This was mostly directed to those that gave the OP flags and stars.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

beezzer

I agree with you.

This will justify further intrusions into our freedoms.

They need us perpetually afraid.

The only fear I see being created here Is by those wearing tin foil body suits and bathing in tubs of tin foil.

Sorry, but traffic management isn't conditioning or martial law.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon

AfterInfinity
This isn't martial law. This is making sure that one of the biggest sports events of the year - which involves packing thousands of people into one designated and widely broadcasted location - doesn't end up being anything other than a fantastic time for everyone involved. Seeing as how I can't properly appreciate the stress of being put in charge of what is effectively 14 Black Fridays rolled into one massive Mardi Gras celebration, complete with men in tights fighting over a pigskin, I can only thank them for their efforts to ensure the safety of our people.

If you don't want to take the risks involved, don't go.

It's simple.

People like you that cannot function without the executive branch, or any branch, of government holding their hand and keeping them "safe" are the equivalent of a cancer to any free society.

This is where neo conspiracy theorists really start looking silly.

For one, if you truly believed in conspiracy theory, you would know there is more than one level of government out there. But the state of Idaho just doesn't sound as sexy as the cia, nsa, or fbi taking things over.

It is the conspiracy theorist paradox. They complain that the federal government has too much power but then give the federal government all the power.

The stadium was built by the state and private donations. The security is both private and state and local.

The feds have nothing to do with this event.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon

You do realize that no one else is responsible for your personal safety? The Aurora shooting wouldn't have happened if we still lived in the US of old, when everyone carried a gun.

The US needs to be split into two pieces. People like you obviously want the government to be responsible for you. which means you have no problem voting for authoritarian laws and lawmakers. The schism between us is only going to continue growing. I see no common remedy for the libertarians and authoritarians, the two viewpoints are too juxtaposed to one another to peacefully coexist.

And, to clarify, you are an authoritarian.

The US of old, where if you went into a town, guns weren't allowed and had to be turned into the sheriffs office until you left?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Also I bet they wanted no chance of someone getting hurt on the way to the ground so they could sue em.
Appears to me it is all just a safety thing you are right some folk on ATS get far too paranoid.
Martial law...lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You are attacking me personally, rather than attacking my views. This tells me you find it easier to insult every little thing you can imagine about me, than to logically refute the points I've been making.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
These "false alarms" are not helpful, as the old saying goes "don't cry wolf". Obviously Martial Law is in the works, but security to get into the Super Bowl is not it. Let's save the decrees of "Martial Law NOW!" for when it is really necessary.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

WonderBoi
The final outcome of the game, will be that which benefits Vegas the most $$$; or maybe it will be a false flag. Metlife Stadium is a brand new stadium; and check out the Ley line it's on.

Wouldn't it be something, if Martial Law was in place, ready to go, and all they need, now, is a "terrorist attack".

SuperBowl False Flag “TreasonBowl”

The fix is in; racketeering at its finest hour.

You may notice that the New Jersey State Police Sports Complex Unit has a noticeable high percentage of troopers that are very big, look like thugs, and we assure you – act like thugs. Seven of us have witnessed experiences with them, with varying degrees of rudeness, misery and disgust.

There are traitors within this local state police force who will be enabling the apparent foreigners, in the stadium and in the whole complex. It has been harder for us to be exact with numbers of US federal agents in on the false flag fix, but we have confirmed they to be from DHS, NSA, FBI and Blackwater. For the Treason Bowl, there may be as many as 11 armed “foreign terrorists” in the stadium itself, being another 8 of them in the rest of the complex, including Meadowlands Station.

A heavier-than-air poison gas will be brought in with the C02 canisters that are used by soft drink vendors. It will not be a quick killer as chlorine gas, but rather a gas that causes more physical contortions and suffering, for high-impact live video. This heavier-than-air poison will first target the field level, most notably the athletes on the field. Specific placement of bombs will insure that no one leaves the field level, ala the closed choke points. False flag Islamic demands will be posted for the release of “freedom fighters” in Guantanamo, but primarily for the exit of U.S. forces from Afghanistan.

Super Bowl XLVIII, the Stars, and Bruno Mars

It was not until seeing the position of the planet Mars (and what it was near) including the other planets, until things became clear. The name “Mars” will be evoked in order to “call it out” in the heavens. At the time of the Silver Gate alignment over Super Bowl 48, the planet Mars will be in the constellation Virgo. I believe this is a birthing constellation which can capture the planetary influence occulting it.

In the Stellarium software package I use, I was stunned to make the connection with the planet Mars, aligned near the wheat in the left hand of Virgo. In my opinion, this represented war on the “wheat!” By wheat, I mean the children of the Most High, or better yet how Jesus referenced the wheat in the parable of the wheat vs. the tares! I believe this ritual will initiate a destruction process against Believers.

I am calling 2014, the “Year of the Blood” because much of it will be spilled in 2014. If the cloned body of Nimrod/Marduk has been reunited with his body, he has returned for war and major blood shed. Now I am seeing Mars “the planet of destruction” aligned directly next to the “wheat” in the hand of Virgo. So many signs are pointing to 2014 as the year of mass horror!

Here's some more stuff, to make you say....hmmmmmm

*Today is the 33rd day of the year.
*2 + 2 + 2014 = 11
New Jersey = 9 Letters
New York City = 11 Letters

Apologies if I sound rude, but you are INSANE.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

Do you think i'm more "insane" than the people that pulled off 9-11, or less? Or, am i more "insane" than the people that actually believe airplanes dropped 2 100 story buildings? lol

Yup, i'm definitely insane. Insane enough to keep my guards up. Too bad everyone else fell right back ASLEEP. zzzzzzz I only bring up points, to make people think, while they sleep.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join