It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law, happening NOW!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Not sure how many people are watching the Super Bowl, this year; but what people in America should be watching, are the events unfolding, around them.
Is this what America calls, "Freedom"? If that's not the set-up for Martial Law, i'm really not sure, what is? Is this the beginning of what many have seen coming? A practice run, for the real thing? Something more sinister?

I also would like you to take a moment, and check out a couple of eye popping articles, i stumbled upon. Some interesting stuff going on, while the sheeple are being ENTERTAINED. This, especially!

Dark Horse at Hellgate

2014 Super Bowl 48: Bruno MARS & RED HOT CHIL(LY)I Peppers/Phoenix/Quetzalcoatl/Antichrist/Year of The Wood (Trojan) Horse?

And, for those of you foolish enough to bet your life, on tonight's game, just remember this rule: "The house ALWAYS wins!" The outcome of tonight's game has already been decided. Now, all we have to do, is watch it unfold, in "real time".

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I live in waterbury, CT. Not really too important of a town. For the first time ever living here in 12 years, I saw six helicopters fly by within ten minutes.

+34 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This isn't martial law. This is making sure that one of the biggest sports events of the year - which involves packing thousands of people into one designated and widely broadcasted location - doesn't end up being anything other than a fantastic time for everyone involved. Seeing as how I can't properly appreciate the stress of being put in charge of what is effectively 14 Black Fridays rolled into one massive Mardi Gras celebration, complete with men in tights fighting over a pigskin, I can only thank them for their efforts to ensure the safety of our people.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Is this what America calls, "Freedom"?

Lately, yes, it is.

Cant walk to the stadium... wow. So the stadium will essentially be on "lockdown" from the get go.

Its all about conditioning the people to accept slightly more restrictions, in this case on transportation, little by little. Of course theres always a "reason" for it, and thats how things are slipped into society with such ease.

The proles will grumble and moan about the totalitarian tip toe taking place right in front of them, but will do nothing about it, and generally speaking, eventually fully accept and embrace the lose of liberty. Point in case, look at airlines and the TSA molestation agents that have been there for a decade or more now, and now full body scanners... the proles grumble and hope for a little while that someone who isnt them will make a stand on their behalf, but will eventually just fall into line and "live with it", ie: accept the tyranny.

The best way to step up and do your part against things like this is refuse to participate in the event that is being restricted. Everyone doing their own part would cause rapid change.

edit on 2/2/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
This isn't martial law. This is making sure that one of the biggest sports events of the year - which involves packing thousands of people into one designated and widely broadcasted location - doesn't end up being anything other than a fantastic time for everyone involved. Seeing as how I can't properly appreciate the stress of being put in charge of what is effectively 14 Black Fridays rolled into one massive Mardi Gras celebration, complete with men in tights fighting over a pigskin, I can only thank them for their efforts to ensure the safety of our people.

This is worth seeing / reading again.

IT"S THE SUPERBOWL...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I agree with you.

This will justify further intrusions into our freedoms.

They need us perpetually afraid.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Freedom means being able to choose.

People can choose to ride public transit to the game.

That is freedom.

Overreacting to security measures provided for people that choose them is silly

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

You forgot to add "it's for the children".

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Krakatoa

AfterInfinity

Oh, I forgot the children weren't an inherent part of "our people".

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Krakatoa

AfterInfinity

Oh, I forgot the children weren't an inherent part of "our people".

But you have to clearly spell it out to the masses of illiterate and terrified citizens, don't you?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is such a boneheaded claim that I'm apt to never take you seriously. With martial law, no one has a choice to participate or not, in any situation. This is a voluntary event, and a high-profile one at that. Choice is right there-- go in person, or tune in at home. No one's forcing either one there.

But seriously, hockey FTW. Grab-arse in tights is just lame.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

I can only thank them for their efforts to ensure the safety of our people.

And such will be the prevailing sentiment when in decades to come a true police state will have manifested, complete with goons in black masks and military garb patrolling the streets, "ensuring the safety of "our" people", with whatever shreds of liberty we still have now, completely stripped and burned.

With the illusion of safety purchased with the sacrifice of liberty, the people will cheer, the founders will cry, and the dying memories of a long gone freedom will fade forever into another lost history.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus

AfterInfinity

I can only thank them for their efforts to ensure the safety of our people.

And such will be the prevailing sentiment when in decades to come a true police state will have manifested, with whatever shreds of liberty we still have now, completely stripped and burned.

With the illusion of safety purchased with the sacrifice of liberty, the people will cheer, the founders will cry, and the dying memories of a long gone freedom will fade forever into another lost history.

What's the phrase...ah, yes: better safe than sorry.

They have bigger concerns than your paranoia right now. And while I am all for the preservation of American privacy and liberties, I am also very much against tempting fate where fate need not be tempted. I suppose that it has escaped your notice that these stringent measures don't even span an entire state, let alone the entire country. This means that a single city is subject to these restrictions and will continue to be subject for, and only for, the duration of the Superbowl event. Sure sounds like the end of America as we know it, doesn't it?

Just remember - these guys are uptight so you don't have to be.

edit on 2-2-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If anyone actually wants to know what the Blue Horse means, you should read these threads:
Neptune
Shade of Sha

That's the Blue Suede Slipper.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It's not martial law, but a massive overreaction to a perceived threat. You can't change your whole way of life because of perceived threats. It proves that the terrorists are doing the very thing you said they would not do. You think these types of operations and security measures are ever going to be reversed? This is the new normal. Capitulation to perceived threats.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It's not the 1st Superbowl, so why such "security measures". IMO it's nothing more than conditioning people to accept and never ask questions. Why is America so "scared" that they need to go to such extremes? ]This stuff should frighten you. But, it doesn't seem to phase you. It's almost like watch Nazi Germany, happen all over again. If you think this is all "hog-wash"...think again.
The N.W.O. is FOR REAL!!! Like Bush stated, emphatically.

When we are successful....AND WE WILL BE!
With all the security in place, today would be the perfect day for a 'false flag' event. I seriously don't think anything is going to happen...but, ya never know. Rumor has it that Terry Bradshaw will not be attending today's game. He usually gives the Lombardi trophy.

This is pretty interesting Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead at 46

The New York City Police Department have confirmed to "The Insider With Yahoo" that the actor was found dead at 12 p.m. ET in his apartment in the West Village of New York City.
people really have to start paying attention. Nothing is by coincidence, anymore!

BTW...did anyone see Katy Perry's ritual performance at the Grammy's? Dark times we live in.
There are NO COINCIDENCES!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

What's the phrase...ah, yes: better safe than sorry.

Not if it means sacrificing liberty.

Id rather suffer and die being free, than be comfortable and cozzy living as a slave.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Do not use the term matial law if you do not know what it means. It just makes you look foolish. If thier was not a ton of security at the Super Bowl the nutters would claim they did not have enough on purpose for a false flag. When they do have security it is martial law. No matter what they do some people will make it fit the narrative they have already written.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I've been under the velvet fisted glove of Marital Law for decades, perhaps the new yoke will prove lighter?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Create fear, then act like you are protecting people; That's one way to take control of people. Also, I didn't know that Will Ferrell played drums for the Red Hot Chili Peppers?
Another things, that horse looks evil.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join