It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronauts and Alens: Are UFO sighitigngs being covered up? Interesting Yahoo Video.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

JimOberg

Bilk22

JimOberg

Bilk22

JimOberg

Bilk22

JimOberg
Answer a question with another question. You just want to make statements with no support for them. Got it.

Are you ever going to read the links I suggested that contain exactly the supporting evidence you supposedly want?

There's a lot of original research described there that really may satisfy your curiosity.
What links? Do not see any links attached to your posts.

PLEASE try the 99 FAQs and the Gordon Cooper section at www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html
.... Seems to me, the contrarian viewpoint is just as "marketable". I guess there's profit at both ends of the discussion and the truth may be stuck somewhere in the middle.

Why does it 'seem' like either viewpoint is equally marketable? Just look at what's for sale. You find me a commercial outlet for stories identifying UFOs, I'll give you a 10% finders fee.

But I think that's just another excuse for you to dodge and evade, anyway. We'll see.

I'm not sure what you're looking for. You made the claim that UFO believers and or people that put forth some form of evidence of such, are profiting from it. Maybe you should provide evidence of that, or have I been misinterpreting your position on the matter?
edit on 7-2-2014 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join