It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans came long after aliens, scientist suggests.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by DarksideOz

Whoa.
You got me there. Yup. It was me.
So...which tablets?

edit on 2/13/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Ahhh I see. We're going to play the game of ignore everything I say, and just keep asking the same question that has been addressed. Yeah, that game !

Please show me where I said there is a single direct TABLET that would without doubt prove what I am suggesting, which is what you are asking me to produce ?

The tablets that you obsessively demand are the Sumerian tablets. Now I recommend you do some research into them and THEN come back and say what I claim doesn't exist with evidence, instead of being so lazy and just demanding spoon fed links from people that have no reason to produce anything to you. Also, I suggest some research into the explanations and interpretations from many different people on the subject to see how it may then make sense, but until you have listened to these explanations with an open mind, then you will not truly understand it's message just by looking at A tablet. This is why it is pointless producing what you demand until you have taken the time to look further into it. And by the look of things, may I suggest not looking into it while you have the mindset towards the subject that you have. A closed mind is a terrible thing !

And just in case you didn't get it, that was SUMERIAN TABLETS. But that's just for your obsession with tablets, and doesn't even mention many other Sumerian artworks and references that also hint at it. But you could of already come across this if you chose to look into it rather than asking the same question about tablets over and over !

Still want to play your game ?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So where do you think the Sumerian's came from to be referred to as the first "known" civilisation ?

Did they just "appear" from nowhere ?

What is their history before our "known" history of them ?

Do you have a response to any of these questions, or will we keep focusing on a tablet ?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

conspiracy nut
reply to post by intrptr

sounds like 2001 a space oddysey! time keeps on slipping, slipping…into the future.

Sorry for the delay.

Ahhh, Steve Miller Band… good one
One day we shall soar with eagles

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join