It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient artifacts shown in Iraq's national museum depicting??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

All the best ones were scarfed up by rich people in the past and they were probably given to museums with a false origin to hide where they were stolen from. We can't know where artifacts came from, the best ones were stolen long go by raiders who plundered the cities and killed the inhabitants in the name of their god/gods. Were the artifacts found in Italy really created by the Italians? Most gold artifacts from long ago had their coating of gold leaf removed. Most were not solid gold. They used hammered down gold to coat them with.

I suppose the Vatican has lots of ancient artifacts in it's warehouses. Most people will never see these.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by captb13

Very good take on the lack of vision we have as a species.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
In art we don't always portray people as they actually are, like cartoons so isn't it reasonable that the maker of the art is just putting his own portrayal of humans in it?.

If not defo Aliens.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Kantzveldt
reply to post by skyblueworld

Well done on digging this up, those indeed are our interesting visitors from the past, i'd recognize those spindly arms anywhere, see here

You're welcome, and great thread by the way.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
it's sad to read so many stupid comments here on ATS. yet only rare bother do a research and surpass the ignorance and foolishness.
these artifact clearly depict humanoid amphibian enteties and it reminds me of a case of Anapa underwater gians. i think it's already mentiones here on ATS...the story goes...

B. Borovikov hunted Black Sea sharks for many years. Then something happened that put an end to his hobby. Diving in the Anapa area, he descended to the depth of eight meters. He saw gigantic beings rising up from below. They were milky-white, but with humanoid faces, and something like fish tails. The creature in front of its companions noticed Borovikov, and stopped. It had giant bulging eyes, similar to some vague glasses. The other two joined it. The first one waved her hand (it was definitely a hand with membranes) towards the diver. All of them approached Borokivov, and stopped at a short distance. Then they turned around, and swam away. Borovikov's experience was published in XX vek: khronika neobjasnimogo or “XXth century: a chronicle of the unexplained (Moscow, 1996).

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
GENIUS!!! A bubble suite that makes you float!! Why have I not thought of this before. ET got it figured out.

However, what I know as a parent, is that the creations my children make on "accident" last a lot longer than anything I do on purpose. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a future civilization admired their creations. What will they think then?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Sleestack?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
finds from around the world from south america and the middle east show that those cultures were in contact long ago coc aine and tobacco in mummies are the killer on that and the dipictions in iraq look like the ones in olmec or mayan or earlier but many will try and cover up any signs before columbus in the new world of visits by the phonecians and chinese in pre history .

but oanes was a half fish creature that gave many things to man in folklore and erik van daniken does a good read in gold of the gods

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

They depict the sky beings. They are still around. A couple of the symbols are particularly interesting. I'd give my left nut to get a hold of their alphabet.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I wonder if those are artists representations of chain mail knights with the typical armour beenies/ face guards the crusaders used to wear
www.medievalarmour.com...
click chain mail the head geer is called a coif the robe is called a hauberk

if you hear hooves its more likely horses then ( take off ..) zebra baby
edit on 28-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

SLAYER69

Alien or not I'm always down with seeing something ancient from that part of the world.
Thank you very much for sharing.

Nice treat for my Sat

Yea me too. Thanks. You can clearly see one has helmet on. These sure look like aliens to me lol. I love this old stuff, it is too bad like you say that the world will never get to see them. This stuff belongs to the world and they should at least be made available online to everyone.

Many here hate the ancient alien series but I love it because I get to see these ancient sites in brilliant hd.

I like to say this to skeptics, go visit one of the many rock quarries we have in this country. See how we struggle to move and handle large stones. Let alone some of the carving done. It is amazing and supposedly done with bone and no metal tools. Go visit a modern stone artist lol.

Having worked at quarry, I can tell you for fact these amazing structures that are everywhere on this planet, had to have been built with help. You can watch all the YouTube vids you want, it is not the same as the structures around the world. Especially in some of the places they are built.

I just have to laugh when the people make fun of people who believe this way. It is just not reality. Go visit a quarry and then understand, many of these stones we Can't move today with our equipment and we can't make some of the inlay cuts in the stone.

It cracks me up. So much of the secrets of the past have been lost.

Thanks for the great photos, love em.... Good job....

The Bot

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join