It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 - The Time Has Come!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ik9zeroE

I even wonder if the Sun itself is computerized and remote controlled these days O.o

This is something I have pondered too, on occasion. Even further, that perhaps our entire sky is but a holographic projection. The technology is certainly there for this to be possible; though kept from the masses for years it would seem. I suppose we won't know for certain until 20+ years from now, when we can look back and see what they had to work with during this time (as they might finally let the rest of us know by then).

reply to post by ElohimJD

Unless the Universe was created and sustained by a mind that also created and sustains mankind; and that mind was focused on our thoughts and actions over time.

Precisely.

reply to post by MysterX

That's because it was the most dangerous thing the elites had ever come across. It scared the living hell out of them, and it had to be stopped at any cost.
And so it was stopped.

So true; Love and peace create fear among those that desire power over the masses and profit from war. It is the anti-serum to their desires and plans for this world, and therefore an extremely dangerous idea. If people could but refuse the distractions, and love & peace took hold like wildfire, we would see AND be the change we wish to become. First we have to get over ourselves.

edit on 14-2-2014 by MoonBlossom because: Added A Thought

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Ask the people of Nagasaki and Hiroshima about all that love and light and nurturing Universe stuff.

Ask all the children that get born into suffering poverty, who get sold into sex slavery even as babies.

Ask anyone and everyone that's been killed by Natural disasters, like the 2004 Tsunami, the Japan Tsunami, Volcanoes throughout history, Earthquakes, Freezes, Heatwaves, and floods.

Ask anyone that's ever been ripped apart by wolves, or any other wild animal.

Ask every Astronaut and Cosmonaut that's ever died.

Ask the 99.9% of the species that have EVER EXISTED that are now EXTINCT.

Ask them how loving and nurturing the Universe is.

-people of Nagasaki and Hiroshima
-children that get born into suffering poverty
-->Doomed by choices and/or greed of their fellow humans. The Universe had no part in this.

-everyone that's been killed by Natural disasters
-anyone that's ever been ripped apart by wolves, or any other wild animal
-->Natural occurrences, that again, the Universe is not responsible for.

-every Astronaut and Cosmonaut that's ever died
-->Personal choice and free will chose those careers. Safety was never a guarantee. The Universe did not decide.

It is not up to the Universe/Creator to be loving to us. If we were created as a SIM of sorts, the Universe is only watching to see how it plays out. Our responsibility is to the planet and each other - the privilege of living here - means much is required of humans.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

JadeStar

gortex
reply to post by sled735

Nothing happens FOR YOU, and it won't until you open your mind, meditate, and allow your spirit to move into the higher realms.

And there's the problem , it's all a matter of belief just like any religion.

At this point UFOlogy is pretty much a religion.

If you mean SOME people treat it as a religion, then i'd agree with you..there are gullible people looking for a 'hook' literally everywhere, mainstream and fringe people alike.

If you mean that UFOlogy IS pretty much a religion in and of itself, i'd say that is completely wrong.

The reasons people are interested in UFOlogy are as varied as people themselves. Some undoubtably want to 'be saved' from what they may feel is a people and planet they share little in common with (rightly or wrongly), while others undoubtably fantasize that advanced ETI species will be able to save the people and planet through innovative technologies and methods.

Others still would probably find the prospect of interstellar travel the major draw, others again an intense interest in possible biological aspects or benefits the ETIs might have or bring to us. Yet more people would be more interested in the political and social changes, possible eradication of corruption and hierarchical privilege and hope the resultant changes would bring in a more enlightened and egalitarian world for our species.

UFOlogy is a different proposition entirely when compared to people who occupy their time around religion and religious organisations...who more often than not will actually be religious themselves, and will usually subscribe to the religion attached to the organisations they frequent (churches, chapels, schools, kids events, charities and so on).

Yes, some people become fanatic about UFOlogy to the point of delusion, pretty much a religious condition i would say, but then again people become fanatical about many things, dogs, cats, ponies, cars, politics and pretty much anything else..this doesn't mean any of those subjects could be described as religion...for some people it is an obsession yes, but for the huge majority that profess to have an interest in UFOlogy, a religion, no. (unlike the majority that profess an interest in religion, who are actually religious)

edit on 14-2-2014 by MysterX because: added info

edit on 14-2-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Aliens and all their infinite wisdom...I'm pretty sure they'd be straightforward with few words.

You know I don`t blame for not coming down. Our problems would end being theirs, while they themselves could end up being a problem.

You know what I realized with my species.

Its how fast we like B*tch. Something I still try to overcome these days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join