It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed Satanist And CIA Agent Jackie Killed JFK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Alan12
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Just Google "masonic logos", "masonic hand signs", "masonic handshakes", etc. This is a useful page:-
www.whale.to...

Tell me mr Masonic expert whats the G stand for on the logo??

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

Um...No. We watched the video and witnessed the FACTS. She did not kill her husband... PERIOD. I do think she was hot for her time but I don't have a stake in her being innocent or guilty. The facts speak for themselves. You're in denial.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It all comes down to whether you believe the Z-film is a perfect unadulterated film of the event or not. Zapruder seems to lift his camera during these moments and the bottom frame of the motion picture comes up so far as to actually obscure what is going on in the car and on Jackie's lap.

What's going on in Z-313? Is this Jackie shooting JFK or Greer shooting JFK?

Well, judge for yourself.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Her arms are not in the right spot, look how her elbow is, wouldn't make sense that her hand was at his head with a gun.
Also if you read the previous post I show the picture from the other side the frame right before jfk is hot and you can clearly see what would be his left side of his face, no muzzle raised.
Greer is harder to get a good look at, the Z film has his arms all over the place it seems. Hard to really tell what is going on, I still have a problem with the angle his shot would have came in though.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

amraks

Alan12

Just Google "masonic logos", "masonic hand signs", "masonic handshakes", etc. This is a useful page:-
www.whale.to...

Gnosis meaning knowledge, knowledge is power etc.

The satanic secrets of the masons are thoroughly exposed.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

Wow

When I saw the OP I thought it was just another whacky JFK theory you were putting out for discussion.

But then reading through the thread I realized you actually believe this stuff!!.

Amazing.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

If you compare the best versions of frame Z313 with Z312 and Z314, there is extra illumination in the car in Z313 - the muzzle flash from Jackie's gun. This is particularly noticeable on shiny foreheads.

In low quality versions of Zapruder, is does look as if Greer was the shooter - but in high quality versions, his "gun" was clearly just the forehead and hair of agent Kellerman.

edit on 4-2-2014 by Alan12 because: more info added

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

Look up the picture from that lady in blue on the other side of the car, gets a clear picture of jfks left side, and no gun up to his head. Can't even see jackies hands. You can tell how low they are, like still on his arms, as he gets shot.
I have a very hard time with the idea of look a like police officer body swap... When did the swap take place? Would of had to been after the dallas docs had seen him and he was in AF1. Don't see a window for them to do it before seeing as how they rushed to the hospital in public eye..
Don't most the docs from dallas talk about the entrance wound in the forehead? Also they unanimously speak of the exit wound in the back of the head, which would make a shot by jackie very hard.
As for the body switch... Where and when did it happen before they got to dallas? Wouldn't have jfk already been there by the time LHO shot tibbet?
Sure after dallas the handling of his body is a cluster, but the switch would of had to have been done before the pictures in dallas were taken.

Seems I able to just ask my self more and more questions that lead me away form jackie the more I look at this.
All roads lead to the grassy knoll! Or aliens.. never forget aliens

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

What's going on in Z-313? Is this Jackie shooting JFK or Greer shooting JFK?

Well, judge for yourself.

All apologies for the graphic nature

Close up of Z-313 showing the bullet wound exit spray;

Again - apologies for the graphic nature.

Be well all.
edit on 4-2-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Alan12

amraks

Alan12

www.whale.to...

Gnosis meaning knowledge, knowledge is power etc.

The satanic secrets of the masons are thoroughly exposed.

that was very wrong its actually geometrician , meaning great architect of the universe.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Sremmos80

Her arms are not in the right spot, look how her elbow is, wouldn't make sense that her hand was at his head with a gun.
Also if you read the previous post I show the picture from the other side the frame right before jfk is hot and you can clearly see what would be his left side of his face, no muzzle raised.
Greer is harder to get a good look at, the Z film has his arms all over the place it seems. Hard to really tell what is going on, I still have a problem with the angle his shot would have came in though.

Ok, I can deal with that.

We also have to admit the fact that the Z-film is a conspiracy in itself.

In the early days it was passed around hush-hush and copied hush-hush. The wikipedia is a great starting point. (I know, it's wikipedia but this is a good article.) en.wikipedia.org...

Zapruder is bringing his camera up at the exact moments of the head shot. In doing so, he is obscuring portions of the right side of the limousine and interior views of the limousine, details which include the flowers on Jackie's lap which could obscure a pistol...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Well i gave a link that is outside the z film and it shows the opposite view and it gives a good picture of the moment before the shot. It is strange that the camera does lift up at those moments, but out side of connelly passing a gun to jackie i don't think we are missing anything there. And here arms don't really change IMO, which would have to happen if she went to reach for something right?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Jackie's right arm. A screenshot from a youtube video.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Well i gave a link that is outside the z film

It all depends on what version of the z film you are talking about.

First I showed the Costella frames which are available here:
www.assassinationresearch.com...

Then I showed the "Undamaged Zapruder Film" with from Robert Harris uploaded to youtube in 2008 with 1.6 million views.
Here is a link to that video www.youtube.com...

So it is very important for you to say what version of the z-film you are talking about in any of these conversations.
edit on 2/6/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: add vid

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I have to say even in this verison the arsm still don't make sense. If you mean here right arm as we are looking at her then that one seems waaay to low. Now the other arm we can see the elbow. What what the elbow is pointing is a good way of seeing what way the hand is pointed, do it your self, i just did. Seems it is parallel to the deck even pointing a little down. Her hand would have to be in a very awkward position if she had a gun right up to his head. Unless it was a 6 inch barrel on like a .357. I think we would see that pistol. And while I am glad you showed me that vid, how do we know the 2008 version is undamaged? Was almost 40 years to do what ever they wanted with that.
I showed a picture out side both Z films of the other side of the car. You can see that their is no gun up to jack's head and it seems jackies arms are in no position to make that shot. And i still have to go back to the dallas docs that saw the body. All of them say it was an exit wound out the back of his head. How does that work out with jackie shooting him? And if it invovles a body switch then i need to hear a good plan on how they did it since Tidbits death was about the same time jfk made it to the hospital correct?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

We do not know the time of Tippit's death - the alleged witnesses were very unconvincing/unreliable, and the CIA has been caught supplying fake witnesses for some of its other crimes.

edit on 7-2-2014 by Alan12 because: more info added

edit on 7-2-2014 by Alan12 because: improved

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

There was a lot more in that post other the tidbits body switch, care to address the other issues that arise if jackie is the shooter? And regardless of when he died, when did they swap the body BEFORE he was seen by dallas doctors? Once they get on airforce one I will believe a body switch, but it would of had to have been done before the dallas MD got a look at him

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

To quote from the article:-

"I suggest that the corpse of JFK lookalike policeman J.D. Tippit was substituted for JFK, on the way to Parkland Hospital. This would explain why Jackie covered “JFK’s head” at Parkland, and the corpse was wearing a different shirt."

johnkimber.wordpress.com...

edit on 8-2-2014 by Alan12 because: more info added

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

So just on the way? After he pres has just been shot...?? All eyes were on that car. Don't really see an op for them to switch out the pres body. And so they switched the body for the dallas hospital but when he got to bethsda it was JFK's body again? Or is every picture that is out there of his dead body all of JD?
JFK was kinda a big deal, people knew his face, the docs in dallas would have said something.
At face value of the z film i can see why some would think she did it.
Look at everything before and after that though and it just doesn't add up IMO

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

A quick stop in a garage or warehouse, on a quiet side street, for a body swap on route to Parkland Hospital, would have been quite easy. The CIA had over two years to plan the assassination.

Tippit was a good lookalike, and would have been dressed and groomed to resemble JFK closely. Also, would the doctors have said to Jackie "that is not your husband"? We tend to accept what we are told, especially in an emergency/crisis situation.

Rear of head bullet exit wounds were described at Parkland and Bethesda - Tippit's corpse. JFK had the right temple exit wound, as shown in the assassination home movies, and reported by most close eyewitnesses. This is also covered in the article:-

johnkimber.wordpress.com...

A rear exit wound seems to rule out a shot from Jackie, which was the top priority.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join