It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed Satanist And CIA Agent Jackie Killed JFK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

I wonder how long it took her to practice saying all of that backwards.

If she wanted to kill JFK, I doubt she would've done it in public in the middle of a parade.

Or was that part of the "ritual"?
edit on 2/1/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

Another thing, the side of the face that jackie was on and where she would have shot him doesn't look like there has been a close range gun shot...Wouldn't there be the entrance wound and the imprint of the muzzle? There was a lot wrong with the handling of the body and where said damage really was, but none of the docs that i have heard said anything about that side of the face. Just about where the exit wound really was.
Supposed surgery on the front of his head but nothing on the side of the face that would have been shot...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswald's death was faked? Well, Google "national enquirer lee harvey oswald autopsy photo", then decide for yourself whether the photo of Oswald's stitched-up body on the morgue table, leaked by the tabloid rag National Enquirer in 1964, was also a fake.

*Warning: I didn't link it directly here because it's quite graphic.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

Executive Order 11110

Next

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Maybe I haven't read enough about it but to me this reverse speech stuff is BS.

Thanks for the thread though because I'd never seriously considered that Jackie could have fired the final head-shot. Having a dig around though it seems plausible - how else to explain the gun-smoke around JFK's head....?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

There is supporting evidence, including numerous links, within the article:-
johnkimber.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Just as likely as any other theory about his death, but with their real background beliefs/credo's thrown in.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Alan12

There is supporting evidence, including numerous links, within the article:-

Alan,

His numerous links are just links to other stories (far fetched for the most) that simply corroborate his own delusions.

Also, he's a contributor to a website that carries a name that ends up automatically in the Hoax bin, if anything from it gets posted here.

That should tell you something.

I don't buy anything he says for one second.

Just my opinion though. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

EVERYTHING in the article checks out. Freemasons worship the SUN SonoftheSun.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

Blood caught up in the wind i'd say... Pink mist
Where is the wound on that side of the face? You can look up plenty of pictures... I am apparently ATS challenged when it comes to posting pics or i would lol.
You can see her hand in the film after said shot has accurd as well and it doesn't look like she has anything in here hand, if she did it would have to be smaller then her hand and then at that point what pistol with a decent caliber to blow out the back of his head could she have had? Also if every shot got fired within the limo how did connely get shot?
Its cool on paper and it sounds cool, but tied up with "reverse" speech and her being a confirmed satanist.... not sure about that..
And not to mention she seems to be the only one showing much sorrow that day...
She is the only one crying when she is next to LBJ when he is doing the swear in

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Please watch the video:
WARNING (it is however extremely graphic)

For those whom actually WATCHED the video;

JFK is shot first through the back of the neck exiting the throat.
Jackie is clearly seen with BOTH hands on JFK's arm and as the film shows - NO GUN!

Next we see the second shot tear way the opposite side of JFK's skulls and his head jerk backwards.

If Jackie DID actually assisinate JFK, the gun would be clearly seen and JFK's head would have
inadvertently slung away from Jackie and NOT backwards.

There is NO conspiracy here, only those whom refuse to see what is in front of their very eyes.

And now...back to your regular viewing schedule....

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

Right, next to jfk she is the next biggest focal point in the video...I will believe the driver turned and shot,which i know is not true but makes more of a case, before i say jackie did it.
Thanks for the magnified slow mo, kept looking for that in the op video but of course it never came.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
DP
edit on ndSun, 02 Feb 2014 13:56:52 -0600America/Chicago220145280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Thank you Sremmos -

I find it disheartening that anyone would challenge the integrity of Jackie.

The video clearly shows her emotional plight.
Imagine sitting beside your spouse in a motorcade presented during said spouse's execution..?
Her torment is clearly documented!

First Jackie tries to help her husband but after the second shot and realization sets in, she tries to escape
the horror of the limousine (climbing onto the trunk) then returning back beside her deceased husband.

I could never imagine such an atrocity, to live with so much pain.

May she rest in peace.

edit on 2-2-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

The truth can be painful - Jackie's letter about her "special job on a certain project for the CIA" has been added to the article (new to the internet). Everyone please spread this link/the article far and wide:-

"The truth will out", justice for JFK, knowledge is power, "for there is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known" in the Apocalypse (uncovering), etc.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
the iluminati arent satanists theyre jews... haha google it

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

NZkraw1
the iluminati arent satanists theyre jews... haha google it

The top "Zionists/Jews", like the Rothschilds and Netanyahu, turn out to be satanist Freemasons.

Psychopaths have no loyalty to tribe or country - just money, power, and masonic blood oaths.

Israel is extremely masonic, as these photos demonstrate:-

911logic.files.wordpress.com...
911logic.files.wordpress.com...

While people witter about "Rothschild Zionism", Masons complete their New World Order.

edit on 3-2-2014 by Alan12 because: typos

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

So...you didn't bother watching the video where it clearly shows the fallacy
of claims against Jackie..? or did you see her pull a gun and shoot him in the video..?
The video DOESN'T lie and the blood trajectory from the high powered bullet entering JFK's
skull shows Jackie could not of possibly been the fatal shooter!

Tell you what to do - make up a random speech and play it backwards to yourself
and watch the sentence 's appear. (I will guess right now when you hear words appear
that you think you didn't say - makes you a Satanist..?)

Isn't this EXACTLY what was tried against Rock & Roll..yes it was evil and
only for the Satanist cult - you best not listen to rock; just opera and country!

Funny thing about language across our planet - basically all languages have many words
resembling each other and let's not forget the English language is a made up language consisting
of words from various different cultures.

Curious how no one accused Jackie of ANYTHING until after her passing.

The Link you provided provides ONLY speculation.
(the Link says Jackie seduced JFK to marry him and kill him -
like they knew ahead of time JFK would eventually become president and change the world -
like JFK was an ugly man and couldn't do any better than Jackie...laughable at best!)

What you call Conspiracy, I call Disinformation Hoax.
(keep muddling the trail so the public will never know the truth behind JFK's actual hit squad -
the American Government)

Be well

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

Freemasons worship the SUN

Are you a Freemason?

Do all Freemasons worship the same symbol to you or can they have their own beliefs in GOD?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

No, I just know how to spot them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join