It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed Satanist And CIA Agent Jackie Killed JFK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Reverse speech quotes from the LULAC gala in Houston on 11-21-1963:-

JFK – “Before we seal this with farewell, err, tie a knot in it. Help me bid farewell, err, set veil on it. Here’s the lady I fear most” – hands over to Jackie.

Jackie – “Deep. I’ve helped the Illuminati with murdering, and I say it, I threaten I’ll kill you” – she shoots JFK in Dealey Plaza the next day.

Jackie – “That’s not all…hear me. Make them listen to us. Let them celebrate (applauding audience). The Illuminati never hard sell it. That’s good. I love you Satan. I love you Satan. I change not. Tsunami does nay look nice. Now that’s it. I say it now, these things are of the Illuminati, and all of them, they obviously must be important. My lips speak not. I know this, that’s in the sky. I say it, I threaten you, and I say it out here” Jackie then closes with:-

Jackie – “I love you Satan, I do. I mean, move to heart. Yes I love you, in my head. Open my heart out. That’s it, seal it” – she hands over Lyndon Johnson.

More shocking discoveries follow below. These include, Jackie pleading with family friend CIA kingpin Allen Dulles to join the CIA, Dulles orchestrating the JFK assassination and cover-up, the faked death of Oswald, the use of a JFK body double at Parkland Hospital, and Jackie’s role in the death of Robert Kennedy.

From the article "CIA Agent Jackie Killed JFK":-

johnkimber.wordpress.com...
edit on Mon Feb 3 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

Can't say I have heard this one before.. Would have to do some more digging but what you showed was interesting.
What handgun would have been used though? Didn't see that in there... Bold claim to say everyone in the car was involved too, would seem the only one needing to know would have been jackie.. well and maybe the agent that jumped into the car, since he would have seen the pistol jackie would have needed to have.
Interested to see what others have to say. S&F for the new take, well as jackie being the shooter, not to much else new in there

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

Can we get the reverse speeches so we can listen to them instead of taking your word for it?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

Confirmed Satanist ??
Confirmed by whom?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Confirmed ??

Okay.

I looked at the link to Mr Kimber's webpage...

He does see a lot of stuff in the Simpsons now, doesn't he...

And then I clicked on his link discussing that Obama danced on George Washington's grave:

johnkimber.wordpress.com...

Wow...

Another fancy writer with a lot of imagination and no evidence whatsoever to his many outrageous claims.

Confirmed??

Sorry. I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

I don't see how that video/speech reversed gives you that transcript. Evidence needed.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ha. One of my favorite JFK theorys. Just ran across this a couple of month ago, right here in the comments on ATS. If you watch the video with the idea that Jackie was the Killer Queen, it actually looks possible! Do I believe it? Not really, but it's so far out there, who knows anymore. Can't wait for more comments on this one.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
As Kimber is a regular contributor to a site that is well known for propogating hoaxes this is another load of bunk that can be taken with a pinch of salt.

Kimber never produces any credible evidence to back up his claims.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm not opposed to small leaps of faith when it comes to conspiracy theories, the fact is that most of the time they are requisite. but this story is asking for an Evel Knievel jumping the Snake River Canyon type leap of faith, and that's just a little too much for my taste to be taken seriously.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by teslarocks

I have seen this before and everything looks that way from the movements to her expression but has this video been changed from the original scene I don't know.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

teslarocks
Ha. One of my favorite JFK theorys. Just ran across this a couple of month ago, right here in the comments on ATS. If you watch the video with the idea that Jackie was the Killer Queen, it actually looks possible! Do I believe it? Not really, but it's so far out there, who knows anymore. Can't wait for more comments on this one.

Got like half way through the video, I can't get past the fact that he keeps saying all the shots came form the limo.
I think shots came from outside that limo, though to say otherwise.
I also kept waiting for him to address the frames after where you can see jackies hand and doesn't seem to be a pistol.
Also no gun expert but can those small guns like that cause an exit wound that we all clearly see is rather large?
Have to be a supporter of the AR claim at that point. I know what 556 round does once it tumbles and does all kinds of nasty things..
You did say that you didn't subscribe to this theory, don't mean this all at you
just for anyone that wants to and they will have the vid for reference

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Nope, I don't believe this, but once you look at Zapruder film with the Killer Queen theory, you will never look at it the same way.

At the very least, it would make a great movie!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I watched this just last night, it mentions Nixon, Bush, CIA, Skull and Bones, Nazis just to name a few.

Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True [Documentary]

*** Mod Note: The video contains graphic images. ***

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 1-2-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here is the audio, first forward then reversed, don't believe or feed the trolls:-

ge.tt...

ge.tt...

In the reversed audio Jackie's last words appear first - “I love you Satan, I do. I mean, move to heart" etc.
edit on 1-2-2014 by Alan12 because: Additional information added.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

Since when is demanding the audio for your claims trolling?
This should have been in your opening OP, really just bad form on your part.

Thanks for the links though.

I'm interested in backmasking / backwards speech, and I think in many ways it actually does hold some salt.

...But I am not hearing anything in this "proof" whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thanks for the video, before I continue with watching it, I was wondering one thing: How did the man in the front receive a bullet as well?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

edit on 1-2-2014 by Alan12 because: wrong target poster

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

ThinkingCap

Thanks for the video, before I continue with watching it, I was wondering one thing: How did the man in the front receive a bullet as well?

If you mean John Connally, he was extremely crooked and part of the plot. He gave orders to Jackie in the limo, if you watch Zapruder closely.

Connally's personal doctor died prematurely, and may have commented on Connally's lack of appropriate scars...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
According to the authority on reverse speech Mr. David Oats "If human speech is recorded and played backwards, mixed amongst the gibberish at regular intervals can be heard very clear statements."

reversespeech.com...

There's has to be gibberish and intervals. Not everything a person says has words subconsciously said in reverse. Also the reversals usually relate to what's being said consciously in forward speech.

So if you're taking an persons entire forward speech and play it reversed to in your mind reveal a word said for every word reversed then I think you'te hearing things you want to hear most likely.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

don't believe or feed the trolls

Having a different opinion equals trolling ?

Okay. Here are some claims Mr Kimber is making about this JFK assassination theory:

Dulles orchestrating the JFK assassination and cover-up

the faked death of Oswald

the use of a JFK body double at Parkland Hospital

Jackie’s role in the death of Robert Kennedy

Jackie then seduced, married, and spied on JFK, who the CIA knew was a likely future president, and a threat to their corrupt activities.

Masons dominated all of the groups involved in the assassination (CIA, FBI, Dallas police etc), and they like to hide their crimes, symbols, and power, in plain sight. Leading Masons have admitted worshiping/serving Lucifer.

Many eyewitnesses reported gun fire/“firecrackers” inside the presidential limo on
11/22/1963.

I am convinced that this came from a gun held by Jackie, which she fired upwards, with the barrel behind JFK’s left ear.

I suggest that the corpse of JFK lookalike policeman J.D. Tippit was substituted for JFK, on the way to the hospital.

The assassination of Oswald appears staged and fake - no gun smoke or blood was visible.

Oswald was a very similar agent to Timothy McVeigh, whose death was clearly faked with “special CIA drugs” (sedatives).

ALL from your link: johnkimber.wordpress.com...

Is there any real evidence for ANY of those claims ?

No offense to you, Alan, if you really believe any of this, but Mr Kimber is simply pushing his own distorted beliefs.

No evidence, no proof, no confirmation. None.

ETA: Skunkworks. Highly speculative.

edit on 2 1 2014 by SonoftheSun because: under skunkworks, no proof is necessary. Rephrased some parts for that main reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join