It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Methods of Countering Effects of Mercury Retrograde?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sharkman

Thanks, so glad you're enjoying and benefiting from them!

I'll email you tomorrow, I have some good news

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

This is interesting and I've been wondering the same myself recently. I can vouch for the before and after effects of Mercury retrograde, as there does seem to be a bit of spill over at either end. Just be prepared and sign nothing, would be my advice!

As for the nay sayers, what we don't realise is that the problem with astrology and other esoteric disciplines isn't that they don't work...the problem is that they DO work. I wouldn't subscribe to the idea that only the "elites" should have access to this kind of information, although I do think it should be restricted to people who have a clue...there are way too many charlatans out there, which is simply a control mechanism. It's tempting to get involved and I suspect it's dumbed down and made to look ridiculous and insubstantial on purpose simply to discredit it, a distraction from how powerful it really is.

And Phage...oh my...you little dark horse...!
You clearly have magician potential and an innate understanding of how it all works....you should have said, darling! We obviously need to prod you with big sticks more often.
A perfect example of distraction techniques at work, but your cover slipped. You know you're one of us...come on over to the dark side.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

AH yes i've noticed the spillover too!
I like your attitude lol.
I'll share a secret and somewhat guilty pleasure of mine.
Part of the reason for my knuckle tattoos, is that i enjoy playing the Zener Card Psychic Test with skeptics and naysayers.
I tell them how it works, that a consistent score of 5 out of the 25 card set or higher guessed correctly is indicative of psychic abilities or ESP.
What i don't tell them at first, is that a consistently lower score than 5 out of 25 shows the same, they're just influencing the outcome in the other direction with their strong will.
It's almost always an enlightening experience for them.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

*s'n-word'* That's a good one!
I did wonder if the tattoos were yours. There is nothing more delightfully tormentable than a firmly shut mind, and it can be a lot of fun. I feel badness rising today...must cause mischief, so I promise to stay off ATS till tomorrow. I think. ;D

Edit to add....the auto censor got me...I wasn't swearing or using anything disrespectful, I promise. Was just giggling under my breath. Kinds of a snort thing...you know what I mean. Misunderstood even by technology...how typical!

edit on 12-2-2014 by caitlinfae because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I don't read the stars, but I know when everything seems to be going wrong, I google "mercury retrograde dates" and every fricking time without fail I'm in retrograde hell. Mercury is apparently my ruling planet (whatever that means) and so I get beaten violently by that silly star every time it decides to look like its travelling backwards.

I don't care what the skeptics say. Mercury retrograde is the celestial brat.
edit on 12-2-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Maybe it's a retrograde-induced computer glitch?! haha

Yea another one of the reasons i got them was because i knew so many people have no idea what they are and when they do, they usually get it as a joke (guess what finger i'm holding up? c'mon, guess! wow, you're psychic!)

seriously tho, i've curbed my spite a bit as of late, it's a hard habit to break but i've lost too many girlfriends over it lol.

better for everyone if i use my powers for good, rather than evil.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Oh man, i bet! The moon is mine, which makes me over-sensitive to everything.
My chart says Saturn is 2 degrees Gemini, then talks about public speaking, which i've just begun to do the end of last year - right at the start of THAT retrograde. If i told you what happened 2 days before my 1st talk you'd never stop laughing...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
My advice is to put a magnet in your left shoe.

And only leave your Mums basement at night.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Lol well my mom's basement is 600 miles away, where it's been for about 25 years, but thanks anyway.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Man its not out of retrograde til the 28th. I'm getting smashed this round *shakes fist at Mecury.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join