It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nude Bodies, Free Booze, Endless Radiation: An Ex-TSA Agent Tells All

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

Dude...I couldn't agree with you more! Countries like Ukraine aren't playing around, they mean business! Americans need to be the same, but like you've clearly states...we don't do anything about it, but bitch and moan. Can we get a occupy protest but on a GRAND scale, by grand I mean like everyone gets off their ass and protest!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

FeistyFemme
reply to post by projectbane

Dude...I couldn't agree with you more! Countries like Ukraine aren't playing around, they mean business! Americans need to be the same, but like you've clearly states...we don't do anything about it, but bitch and moan. Can we get a occupy protest but on a GRAND scale, by grand I mean like everyone gets off their ass and protest!

the Police will be called upon to infringe on constitutional rights. They are BIGGER terrorists than AL-Qaeda!

By enforcing Free Speech Zones, they are the HUGEST TRAITORS to America that one can imagine!

Anyone who 'just follows orders' that are against the spirit of the free republic deserve what the LAW states. And since we are at war, the wartime penalty for being a traitor is what? Can't state that fact as the ACTUAL cops who are mods here will get all huffy and delete it under T&C.

The enemy to freedom are OBVIOUS to ALL! and it ain;t the globalists.. it is those that 'follow orders' of the globalists. The globalists are slimy whit collar criminals. It is those with the threat of force carrying it out that are the TRUE ENEMY.

Hopefully one day all the traitors and those order following traitors are brought to MOB JUSTICE!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

So yet another Govt Agency that is about as clueless as the Keystone Cops.

I sure can't wait for 0bamacare to really get roaring along. I 'm SURE is will be much different that dealing with TSA, IRS, Post Office, Social Security Admin, VA or any other Wonderful Govt agency.

Just wondering, who else beside me wants the Govt to take more control over every day life???????????

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

There are a lot of things wrong with what the TSA folks are doing. However, nothing will come out of it, because for every American against the TSA, there are 2 more Americans supporting them .. ignorance, is a dangerous thing ..

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I once heard of a young women flying out of san Francisco, that when it was her turn for the "hand check"...she started making loud moans and noises as if she was having an orgasm....she was hustled through real quick...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join