It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

You know I bet you're right. Good look'n out out Char-Lee.

Some will laugh some will cry? Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

signalfire
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Edited to add that although I think some RV'ers from the old Stanford Research days are quite talented, I don't feel Courtney is; he seems to start with a predetermined idea and then interprets the content of the RVing to match.
edit on 211041pmFridayf10Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:10:21 -0600America/Chicago by signalfire because: addendum

Exactly. Lots of the folks working with Stanford, like Ingo Swann, had years of expert and exceptional training, the kind of stuff that's hard to come by nowadays. I'm glad he's laid all his cards on the table for February, so when nothing occurs (time is fluid when it comes to these things, which he doesn't seem to take into account) he can be tossed in the hoaxbin of history.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Just read on En.Wikipedia, how this er???? oh yeah, xpert, also took in part in yogic flying, oh boy. So February is safe, must be, for this Person has a stack of Books to sell.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'll throw my mudball at the wall and see if it sticks.

Massive financial collapse. Some will cry as their lives are ruined while others will laugh at their downfall.

Three bankers "Suicided", the Fed is tightening the belt as well as other banks and countries raising rates.

28 days to go.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well I happen to know FOR A FACT that sometime, in the next few days, there will be a meeting of two extremely strong opposing forces that will be coming to a cold climactic ending with only one victor. Tens of thousands of people will be there to witness this event. This will change the lives of many and will be written down in the history books for future generations to look back on...............its called the superbowl.

See how easy it is?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gonzo1971

Creepy.

It was before our eyes all along.

I see...but am blind.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Naw, all of you have it wrong. He's foreseen the extinction of the cocoa tree. Billions of chocolate addicts will wail & writhe in soul-crushing agony over the loss, while some of us will point & laugh at your antics from the sidelines.

edit on 1/31/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hey if you want to peel the paint on your ceiling just look up remote viewer Ed Dames on Youtube who worked for the US Government and probably trained this guy. He is on Coast to Coast all the time.

They don't call him Dr. Doom for nothing!

Kill shot is coming any day now.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by Char-Lee

You know I bet you're right. Good look'n out out Char-Lee.

Some will laugh some will cry? Hmmm.

Yeah guess no one would cry over that sorry I wasn't thinking!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
My Guess is he will announce Jesus is alive and playing for the Gold Coast Suns.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
My money is on some kind of 'proof' of life after death.

Some people will laugh. The ones who beleived it was true all along.

Some people will cry. The ones who hoped it was'nt true all along.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Big foot body coming out .... Rick dyer will change the way we see humanity !

Real big foots body will be going on tour soon....

edit on 1-2-2014 by Xximrudyxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
In History, every hundred years I think.. a major event occurs on planet earth. Historians can check on this one..

A whole world of crazy is going on right now, so he could pick anything and get the result he wants. The "prediction" is incredibly vague to increase his chance of success.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Nyiah
Naw, all of you have it wrong. He's foreseen the extinction of the cocoa tree. Billions of chocolate addicts will wail & writhe in soul-crushing agony over the loss, while some of us will point & laugh at your antics from the sidelines.

edit on 1/31/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

That is without a doubt the most sadistic and horrific thing I've ever read! Don't you know we will slay zombies and shoot you to get at the chocolate?

By the way, I agree with the cat being the most intelligent life form. We are loyal slaves to two of the beasts.

Gee, I'm not on Facebook, so I guess my life won't be affected. whew...glad to have dodged another bullet!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I hope the good Dr will not be making any dire predicitions about "Twinkies".
I still haven't recovered from the last disappearance of them. That would make some people cry and some mean and evil people laugh.
Speaking of we only have to wait 28 days....isn't there a movie called "28 days later?". That in itself is frightening. I 'm a bit to old to slay zombies. I do hope he isn't talking about zombies, I cannot see anyone laughing about being chased by a horde of hungry zombies.
Oh well, I guess I will just have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
After reading about his alleged viewing and ridiculous conclusion of the Crucifixion I'm not expecting much here at all.Mental deficient indeed...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Well I'm going to put my head on the chopping block and make a prediction as well. I predict that this weekend, Sunday to be exact, that a major event will take place and that some some will laugh with joy and many will cry. At least he is using facebook now to make predictions and not some pay per view symposium.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I regard Courtney Brown as a conman parasite. In the build-up to 2012, he was posting on his blog about high-end properties for sale in South America. He was acting as an estate agent and warning people of some 'End-of-the-World' catastrophe that was going to end everything outside of these pricey houses. Takes a hell of a guy to see the end-times and see dollar-signs $$$$

His 'RV' skills seem awfully fortuitous when their alleged 'prophecies' keep making him money and getting him attention. There was no end-times was there? No end-of-world event in 2012? No alien spaceship fly-by in the 1990s? He's making BS up to prey on the beliefs of people and then squeeze some money out of them.

He's all lies, hoaxes, BS and fraud.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

BranoD
big...

Acid bath offers easy path to stem cells

Haruko Obokata news

Sure, but that happened in January, not February. hahahaha. Hello, and welcome to ATS. Please share things with us that you think we should know, and ask questions about things you want to know. Play well amongst the gardens, but don't look in the ATS woodshed, where we keep the ghoulies and peanut butter cups. Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join