It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 UFO Government Whistleblowers of All Time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by zeroBelief

Take all 5 of your digits on 1 hand, closing them in as you count AND read.
1. I'm not a bub.
2. I STILL model for Victoria Secret. I look 28. SWF.
3. I have a Bachelor Degree in Science. It's what I do. I have a Bachelor in The Arts. My hobby.
4. Once again you have turned the topic onto YOURSELF so you MUST require MUCH attention as the Topic is not about YOU. 1
5. Unless you're 1 of the top 10.
Now that you've counted down, you will have made a fist if you've read the directions. Take that fist, turn it inward & smack your loud Preacher's Son's big mouth you have there. What are you? 27-28? DA!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

StormyStars

Take all 5 of your digits on 1 hand, closing them in as you count AND read.
1. I'm not a bub.
3. I have a Bachelor Degree in Science. It's what I do. I have a Bachelor in The Arts. My hobby.
4. Once again you have turned the topic onto YOURSELF so you MUST require MUCH attention as the Topic is not about YOU. 1
5. Unless you're 1 of the top 10.
Now that you've counted down, you will have made a fist if you've read the directions. Take that fist, turn it inward & smack your loud Preacher's Son's big mouth you have there. What are you? 27-28? DA!

Yeow.

You really do need something, don't you.

Might I suggest pharmaceutical assistance?

Psychiatry?

And honey...if you're 50....you don't "pass" for 28...stop lying to yourself

And "bub"....not gender specific....it calls for a lack of respect towards you...so in other words...I could care less about you and your menopausal anger

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I COULD show you my most recent film completed mid January 2014 but I am not as full of myself as you are HON...+ you don't like watching videos or movie documentaries online...
This could go on, or not...
Why are you sooo determined to remain NOT on OP Topic HON?
ADD HON? Missing YOUR meds HON?

lol! Anyway, I agree the 1st 3 are quite questionable. But the others DO seem very credible.
So much of the 1st 3 are repetitive.
How many more of our Politicians actually know the same things for how long now?
I mean in Canada & the US?
The term, ' whistleblower...' may be accurate. Maybe .
How many other countries are coming forward other than Russia?
Elitists are in every Country, who probably know yet haven't disclosed anything?
Are the English and Chinese the main Elites? Do other Countries really taking orders from them? There are enough jokes made regarding
duality between the 2, England & Canada. Yet the Elites are suppose to all be of the same blood.
So for disclosures from the US seem to top all.
Are Switzerland and Turkey the only 2 Countries that SEEM neutral on these Topics?
I wonder why?
The videos for being termed as whistleblowers, leaves me with more questions than I had before.
So seriously, what is your take on the Topic of which you CAN read about if you have certain sites that sum up everything in writing and have formed an opinion?

Have a good weekend Kiddo! or, I mean, HON....lol!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Greetings Mr Oberg,

I'm not entirely sure if your response is to my post, though you have quoted my post. These Top Ten I have quoted below was not put together by me. I watched the video in the OP and shared with the members the Top Ten that was compiled by the video makers.

Unless of course you meant something different, in which case I await your reply!

Be safe be well

Spiro

JimOberg
I guess "whistleblower" means different things to you and me. Traditionally it's somebody who goes public with things he himself personally witnessed within an organization that he considered illegal or unethical, risking his own career or even legal prosecution. Preferably it would require that their claims be verified by additional sources. It would not include obvious fibbers [#1,2,3] or indirect gossip-mongers, or outside researchers. That would -- by traditional standards -- whittle down the list considerably, don't you think?

Spiro
Greetings,

The top ten are as follows >

10 - John Lear
09 - Robert Dean
08 - Bob Lazar
07 - Larry Warren
06 - Allen Hynek
05 - Donald E Keyhoe
04 - James E Mc Donald
03 - Gordon Cooper
02 - Edgar Mitchell
01 - Jesse Marcel Sr

Well worth the watch if you have the time.

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

StormyStars

I COULD show you my most recent film completed mid January 2014 but I am not as full of myself as you are HON...+ you don't like watching videos or movie documentaries online...
This could go on, or not...
ADD HON? Missing YOUR meds HON?

lol! Anyway, I agree the 1st 3 are quite questionable. But the others DO seem very credible.
So much of the 1st 3 are repetitive.
How many more of our Politicians actually know the same things for how long now?
I mean in Canada & the US?
The term, ' whistleblower...' may be accurate. Maybe .
How many other countries are coming forward other than Russia?
Elitists are in every Country, who probably know yet haven't disclosed anything?
Are the English and Chinese the main Elites? Do other Countries really taking orders from them? There are enough jokes made regarding
duality between the 2, England & Canada. Yet the Elites are suppose to all be of the same blood.
So for disclosures from the US seem to top all.
Are Switzerland and Turkey the only 2 Countries that SEEM neutral on these Topics?
I wonder why?
The videos for being termed as whistleblowers, leaves me with more questions than I had before.
So seriously, what is your take on the Topic of which you CAN read about if you have certain sites that sum up everything in writing and have formed an opinion?

Have a good weekend Kiddo! or, I mean, HON....lol!

You win, hot 50 year old Victoria's Secret model.

You win.

Back on to the topic of OTHER things besides you that I don't believe are true

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I would like to add Timothy Good to the list. While I have not read all of his books, I have read his most recent called "Earth and Alien Enterprise" which I found interesting. Say what you want about the man, but he has done his homework in so far as research. I can't say I agree with every thing he offered, but there was much which did not surprise me either.

Timothy Good
edit on 01pm28pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

data5091
I would like to add Timothy Good to the list. While I have not read all of his books, I have read his most recent called "Earth and Alien Enterprise" which I found interesting. Say what you want about the man, but he has done his homework in so far as research. I can't say I agree with every thing he offered, but there was much which did not surprise me either.

Timothy Good
edit on 01pm28pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

Did I miss something about Good working inside the gummint conspiracy and coming out with first-hand testimony about what he personally saw?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

JimOberg
Did I miss something

Yes you did, my post above!

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Spiro

JimOberg
Did I miss something

All I read was your listing his name. Where did he ever claim to have been an 'insider' with direct first-hand evidence?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
John Liar and Lazar should not be even on the list. Even Schneider had a little bit more credit to be in the top 10 than those two. These are like two volcanoes of endless lies. None of the listed people have revealed anything of significance to be considered 'top whistle blowers'

I will post again when I see watch that video these days

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Greetings Mr Oberg,

JimOberg

Spiro

JimOberg
Did I miss something

All I read was your listing his name. Where did he ever claim to have been an 'insider' with direct first-hand evidence?

Who and what are you referring to?

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Looking forward to a showing of "UFO Hunters" this afternoon, as the focus of this show will be on James McDonald, who I understand passed away awhile ago, but was heavily involved in the study of ufo's. I cannot say I recall to much about this person, so will do some exploring between now and the show on later.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I enjoyed this program immensely. Learned alot about Mr. McDonald. He was very heavily involved in many high profile cases, related to the government as well as the military and their studies of ufo's. One case stood out very clearly to me was the Ronnie Zamora case from Socorro N.M, back in the early 70's as I recall. Mr. Zamora was a Policeman at that time and had close contact with a ufo. During the program the members of the UFO Show went back out to the area in the desert where the ufo had set down, and Mr. Zamora was still even after this many years, able to point out and show the indentations in the soil of where 4 landing pods touched down, and left indentations. To this day, this case is still not able to be explained away and stands up as a very close encounter. The program also touched on both Project Bluebook and the Condon report. Good stuff.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

AND.....THIS is about, " The Top 10 UFO Government Whistle Blowers of All Time.....NOT about what YOU want. Majority rules.

Who are the top 10 then?

Most of us use laptops or IPads or similar so it's good for all. I'll be 50 in 7 months... I hope, & this is what I & most others learn in Schools, Colleges & Universities as Topic/Project aids & tools for.

Most of us? is that "us" the top 10 whistle blowers like you say this thread is about?

How is you being 50 in 7 months on topic as you are lecturing others about being on topic, how is your age the topic of discussion?

Just stating the obvious. + online viewing is not the future anymore, it's here. Get with it or try not to be a Sh17 disturber, or stick TO the TOPICS posted, not go off on your own Topic under someone else.

Same here

edit on 4-2-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Spiro
Greetings,

10 - John Lear
09 - Robert Dean
08 - Bob Lazar
07 - Larry Warren
06 - Allen Hynek
05 - Donald E Keyhoe
04 - James E Mc Donald
03 - Gordon Cooper
02 - Edgar Mitchell
01 - Jesse Marcel Sr

Be safe be well

Spiro

Thank you Spiro for doing the OPs job.

Love the avatar.

Unfortunately a few on the list arent really whistle blowers just men in positions sharing either hearsay stories or their own experiences.

Interesting thread that will bring about much debate thanks to Spiro for supplying the list.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Spiro
Greetings,

10 - John Lear
09 - Robert Dean
08 - Bob Lazar
07 - Larry Warren
06 - Allen Hynek
05 - Donald E Keyhoe
04 - James E Mc Donald
03 - Gordon Cooper
02 - Edgar Mitchell
01 - Jesse Marcel Sr

Be safe be well

Spiro

Most on this list are dubious in one way or another1
Only the Astronauts are worthy of genuine Interest.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Really, as a reader let me point out other things in this post I am replying to and keep saying other posters are trying to make the topic about them.

1. I'm not a bub.

That's nice, but the readers do not care about what you are or not.

Maybe post some pics to spice up the thread about you or what was it about again?

I have shoes with shoe laces,

I eat food with a fork.

That is about as relevant as what you are posting.

Bravo, it takes talent to blindly accuse others of your own issues.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Read the short thread again,

The poster gave a suggestion as to what is asked for by ATS terms and conditions when supplying a video for readers to view.

You then went off tap and started to derail the thread by saying others are trying to make the thread about themselves,

let me quote more of what you are posting about yourself

I COULD show you my most recent film completed mid January 2014 but I am not as full of myself as you are

Yes you are,

maybe more so

On topic, cool.

Yes as none are really blowing any whistle other than doing what we do here on ATS daily and give our opinions based on available information and how we interpret that info.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Greetings IE, [te he its almost like Internet Explorer lol]

InhaleExhale

Spiro
Greetings,

10 - John Lear
09 - Robert Dean
08 - Bob Lazar
07 - Larry Warren
06 - Allen Hynek
05 - Donald E Keyhoe
04 - James E Mc Donald
03 - Gordon Cooper
02 - Edgar Mitchell
01 - Jesse Marcel Sr

Be safe be well

Spiro

Thank you Spiro for doing the OPs job.

Love the avatar.

Unfortunately a few on the list arent really whistle blowers just men in positions sharing either hearsay stories or their own experiences.

Interesting thread that will bring about much debate thanks to Spiro for supplying the list.

No problemo my friend, only took 25 mins to put together and if members benefit from if from not having internet then whoop!!

Yes I agree, there are only 6 maybe 7 that I would deem possible blowers. in any case, all info is good regardless. We can then make our own minds up!

Thanks man, be safe be well

Spiro

Yes, Carlin was a great man....awesome in fact. I had a few meetings with him and one day will share my experiences with ATS! Cheers!
edit on 4-2-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Greetings,

rigel4

Spiro
Greetings,

10 - John Lear
09 - Robert Dean
08 - Bob Lazar
07 - Larry Warren
06 - Allen Hynek
05 - Donald E Keyhoe
04 - James E Mc Donald
03 - Gordon Cooper
02 - Edgar Mitchell
01 - Jesse Marcel Sr

Be safe be well

Spiro

Most on this list are dubious in one way or another1
Only the Astronauts are worthy of genuine Interest.

Don't rule it all out my friend, you may find all their info correlates one way or another.....with the exception of a few of course!

Be safe be well

Spiro

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join