It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the greek gods are real!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by stormson

I believe in the Greek myths happened, but it was a real long time ago that now they seem like magical fables.

yet people don't believe a beings that came from the heavens where ever that may be dimension or star system ...

Yet Belive in the Bible ..
Some call them Aliens El-Lyon or Gods.. n Goddesses..

like the Christianity has the same pattern as Pagan Gods...in Mythology Celtic Norse Greek Roman Hindu Egyptian Pre Colombian SUMERIAN etc..think about that for a bit
just the lesser gods.. we call Angels in Christianity Angels all have a attribute's and virtue's like the lesser god's in Mythology..

Of Course this is My opinion !

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I ve said it so many times in this forums, just to upgrade some peoples knowledge, to inform u, to wake u up... but people dont like it.

I will give u my ordinary example of nephelims... Nephelim or Nefelim, in greek Νεφελημ. (you can copy paste the greek words and check if I am talking the truth, its easy to check).

Babylonians used our greek word, because we called the vehicles of the gods, ΝΕΦΕΛΕΣ (Νεφελες), they took it and transformed it, into Νεφελημ.

Νεφος means el.wikipedia.org...

and here is a google translator version of it...
google translator version

We called Νεφελες the ancient spaceships, because they had the ability to vanish into clouds. Or turn into smoke, cloack....
here is one of the thousands websites talking about nefeles... giving some references as well...

I used google translator. translate.google.gr...

Kronos is the one who betrayed us, but Kronos is praised as a god, because Kronos forces with the dragonians, created many hybrid races. (saturn or sabbaoth).

I give you our part of the story... take it or leave it
So vuala, here is ur nefelims.. Dragonians are not fallens... They didnt betrayed anything, they do exactly what they intented to do, always being our enemies... Others rebeled and fall.

The used the word nephelim, because is very generic, they can use it for ANY gods, just to turn it against us... against our gods. They also call ZEUS as satan or anunaki, etc... But if you think about it... Kronos forces was good forces once and they used the same technology. So its logical to call them nefelim.

And always remember something. Our ancients said, ALWAYS respect your gods... Dont take in granted, because i rasp a part of " the gods" , logical, they betrayed us, INVADED US, killed and killing us, destroying the planet, they manipulated all humans to blasphemy the true GOD! And thats what they get back as a payment soon enough...

And as I said before, the word GOD have 2 meanings...

GOD the one who sees all, the one who is everywhere in the universe all at the same time... The creator.

The gods - those who run fast.. That also means, that all humans are potentially gods (not GOD, but gods...) because we can run fast, we can expand, reproduce, poppulate and create life. Thats why we have sooo many gods in our history..
edit on 4-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Hi there thanks for the Deep info ...

I dont have much time here.. in a hurry so ill be reall quick in brief and ll get back to ya later..

meanwhile .. you said about the Nephilim meaning as clouds aka Space ship just maybe. what they have though or god hidden in a cloud and why no he was hidden in a firery bush !!

What is that big funnel-looking cloud visible during the day that glows like fire at night preceding Israel?
www.gloryofgod.us...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well, I am not much into jewish religion and beliefs. But our part of the story is vise verse. Its the 2 poles... Jewish adopted it from babylonians as far as I know. But if u think about it, also the heavens are "clouds" ... Jewish is not the matter to consider though. Is a modern race. We dont bother with jewish.

As for the clouds,I told you why we call them clouds in my country and in ancient years. Nothing to do with imaginary small puff clouds.

For me its very important to tell you about the "clouds" because imagine, hypothetically, in a point, humanity may have to face some truths or revelations. So imagine " good aliens " visiting earth to save " us " and in a point they may even try, to take some people into their ships. I feel so sad for them who will. And logically, this WILL happen, when they have to "run away" for a reason.

So never say that you never being warned. And all that for now, in a hypothetical level of feature events. Just keep in mind that the good forces, WILL NEVER try to take you or abduct you, or ask you to "war".

edit on 5-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Ploutonas
Well, I am not much into jewish religion and beliefs. But our part of the story is vise verse. Its the 2 poles... Jewish adopted it from babylonians as far as I know. But if u think about it, also the heavens are "clouds" ... Jewish is not the matter to consider though. Is a modern race. We dont bother with jewish.

As for the clouds,I told you why we call them clouds in my country and in ancient years. Nothing to do with imaginary small puff clouds.

For me its very important to tell you about the "clouds" because imagine, hypothetically, in a point, humanity may have to face some truths or revelations. So imagine " good aliens " visiting earth to save " us " and in a point they may even try, to take some people into their ships. I feel so sad for them who will. And logically, this WILL happen, when they have to "run away" for a reason.

So never say that you never being warned. And all that for now, in a hypothetical level of feature events. Just keep in mind that the good forces, WILL NEVER try to take you or abduct you, or ask you to "war".

edit on 5-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

what really Ironic as you mention about Hebrew Jewish ..
That Abraham is Actually a Sumerian his father as its claimed is a Sumerian Priest from a City called Ur in Sumar ... So mostly Likely Hebrew Adopted some of the Religion from Egyptian and Sumerian Religion Say AMEN for example .. LOL

Speaking Of Clouds there is Paintings from the Dark Ages to Medieval ...times in Europe showing Odd looking Clouds they be be Spaceships hidden within the clouds... Make Sense of what you Put in referring to Nephalim as the Word arranged looking like the Word in Greek.. Cloud..

and Speaking of a Person that was taking in a Spaceship aka cloud city Mount Olympus.. Gods Living in Clouds in Norse Religion... Asgard...

Well didn't Enoch was in one of these Spaceship and described it the best he could of what he has seen !

Good and the Bad Gods..

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
abrahaam was a moggol (asiatic). Just check the blood types. The most ancient tribes, are O type. All the rest, started about 20.000 years ago. Never forget that most claims about A type of blood being the most ancient, is about monkeys, not humans. I dont know about ethiopians though... They are O or A...

Anyway, abrahaams children merged with danaus a greek tribe, thats why they want to call them selves DAN. But its also well known that greek races from very ancient years, was O type of blood (Ouranus generation). That means, this tribe "danaoi" may be more germanic if they were A type... Because Jews merged and become AB.

Evimeros philosopher and he is very hated today, an example is jewish in my country, they make articles all the time, trying to debunk Evimeros philosopher, also lots of religius people. I dont know why they hate him so much, but there are many hatefull articles for Evimeros philosopher. This philosopher, was born and raised also studied in Greece, but he left in Persia and made research and lived there. And he wrote about sumerians!

He said : sumerians are the ancient Cretes (Minoans) because they had the best navy in the world and they made colonies in Persia, Arabia, Indies ocean islands, the panchea island and mesopotamia. Thats what Evimeros says and this philosopher is very ancient. Here is his wiki reference el.wikipedia.org...

And he also said that sumerians was under the Zeus command, today they try to make people believe, that they were under Kronos. So sumerians have nothing to do with type B blood.
For me its very logical that sumerians and Iones vanished. Both greek tribes lived in the today asiatic land. So after atlandis, these races vanished, because they killed them all. Iones are known in chinese as Juan or Yuan (something like that). Babylonians were Kronians, nothing to do with sumerians. They had elements from the olympian gods "yes", but their interests was about Kronos, not Zeus. Jewish took from Babylonians. Because even today, they have Sabbaoth that is Kronos! We hate Kronos, he is a rebel scum for us. If you read the 5 generations by Isiodos, you see that Kronos start making genetics on earth, since silver or bronze generation. Many philosophers present Kronos as the leader of the olympians. But history is manipulated, they downgraded Zeus and upgraded Kronos... kronians ofcource. If you check the today population of Greece, 47-8% is O, 45% is A and the rest is AB. (with some B), so as you can see, lots of kronian tribes united with greeks in ancient years. They also celebrated Kronians or Saturnians. Also if you check the bloodtype of all leaders around the globe, they always choose type A or AB leader... never O. Maybe a coincidence. O types are normally against the system.

I will make u a map bellow, jus to help u understand better whats going on.

O type Ouranos - Andromeda - Seirios ancient tribes. (Under Zeus command) I think, am possitive that true black race is also O type, I am not talking about mixtures "muslim black races or white muslim races A-B)... these are mixtures. Thats why they also kill ethyopians today. And its known that Ethyopian tribes, believe in Zeus even today! Ethyopians in our references are indigenous with earth creation and evolvement. So I am not sure about ethyopians. All I know, we are allies and friends with the true black race. If you ever find a greek that hates blacks... he is greek in the papers, not in the genre..We love black race and they love us also. (the story says, that was an aliance between andromeda and seirios in very very very ancient years, ethyopians originated from Seirios, thats why they are black, because their star is very bright).

A type - Kronos (they created during Kronos rulership)
B type - Yahbeh.
Jews came from a mix of bloodtypes AB. Its the most modern race.
edit on 6-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just to make one thing clear... If ever Zeus forces return, doesn't mean that those who have A or B type of blood are doomed.

Its not humans fault what "the gods" did... And I am also NOT them, to know what they're going to do.

I don't want to leave that impression. Some people from specific races, yes, they did horrible things and they may face the consequences of their actions. Such us, lies, manipulation, destruction, genocides, etc, under their gods commands, that considered as rebels. So they may fear in nowadays and they tell you or prepare you that the BAD ANUNAKI are coming... bad for them maybe, not for people who have pure souls, good people or got manipulated with lies. Be good with your selfs and those around you and everything going to be ok. And protect your selfs by those who are already here.. lol
edit on 6-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

TY Ploutonas lot of infos I Need to do some research about of Blood Types and track it all down.. Interesting ..

According to TexMarrs

Jew Are Not Descendant's of Abraham
www.texemarrs.com...

The “Jews” Are Not The Seed of Abraham
www.texemarrs.com...

edit on 6-2-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
there is 4 blood types AB is the most recent... and 69 tribes (I am not talking about nations, but tribes, generations) from the very ancient years, up to date. So its more than the blood types... We carry allot of info in our DNA...

But it still remains, that if you have greek characteristics ( greek feet, thinner face characteristics, NOT heavy, heavy nose, heavy ears, etc... ) then these people ALWAYS having type O blood... its rare or maybe unimposible, if someone have greek feet, to have different type from O... and here is a test for you, If you are O type, what type of feet u got...

Real greeks in ancient years, seperated slaves and imigrants from the feet. Jews are egyptian looks in their feet, or roman, or germanic, never greek.

jeromiewilliams.com...

as for the Khazar, I know that, if you search my old comments here. I always pointing out that those who reside in Israel, are diluted that they are jews... They are not.

Real jews, are scattered all around the globe, they are not stupid to move into israel... lol They control it, but they dont live there. There is allot of hate gathered into israel, I bet is going to be another holocaust there soon or later, pretending to be catastrophe once again. USA congress is about 80-90% jews... My countries government is about 70% jews... bankers, all other countries to.. They always are careful to be about the 5%-7% of the total population per country... Thats how they survive.

Israel is not an ancient state, is an artificial creation from 60s. It combines 3 gods, 2 are egyptian.... Isis (IS) RA and EL (yah). We shouldn't bother with jews though, the real threat is something else, other than jews. We should stop looking into the smoke and look str8 into the fire. Its good people to wake up and remove them from their governments, because thats what they always tending to do - and they dont care for this countries people to be honnest... Other than that, they dont deserve more attention, from me at least.
edit on 7-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

Jesuslives4u
Zeus and the other Greek gods did not walk on this earth but Jesus did! ('
')

You are saying this as if it's a fact.
It's called 'faith' because it isn't proven.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Apollonas did, he also killed lots of reptillians and he also assisted India in a war against kronians in the moon, I call Kronians all the races who created during Kronos rulership. He destroyed them and left... Thats why they hate him deadly and rasp Zeus and Apollonas into their scripts...

He is the god of the sun, but they call him "abomination and god of destruction" They also misspell his name, they call him Apolyon instead of Apollonas.. But there is references about him being here as a human. He came a bit after the cataclysmic event... For the exact date, we have to check the African scripts (ethiopia), because most of our books destroyed and manipulated... so they avoid to reffer dates.. But India has it also and Africa.

They also say that Apollonas will come as Antichrist and will force us the chip under the skin... that will be a deception. Apollonas sister said it also... Acording to the scripts, the sister of Apollonas was the first Sibila and she spoke about the marking, THAT will be forced as oficial documents under the skin... During that period, the ancients will return and put an end to this. And guess what... The sister of Apollonas (according to the scripts) was african, she was a black girl, ethiopic, thats why her nick name is Erithrea (dark skin). There is 17 sibilas (the oficial are 12), all of them from different countries. The last one was greek and she was Pythia.

But either ways, if you ever travel into India, search their ancient books, they know the war against the people from the moon " beautiful blond people" that India made a war against them and asked help from Apollonas and Apollonas with ARGOS ships, travelled into the moon and the war lasted about 7 days. (7 is the number of Zeus, so we use it allot in our books).

Ethiopic people have great alliance with us, we love them as I said before, but I dont think its a coincidence, that they kill them today also and do all their testing on them or behaving them bad. I dont think its a coincidence. They come from Seirios and personally, I wonder, if their ancestors ever return, what they going to do, in those races who did all these crimes, all these millenias.. Even the ring makers in Saturn right now, are HUGE black seirians, its their ancestors and they watch all this stuff. But as I say many times, all going to pay the consequences of their actions in a point.

I am not them, to know what their going to do... But IF I WAS them, I was about to do many many bad things...

ps: Sibilas also reffered allot in jewish christianity... but all started when the king of the Romans Tarkynios had purchased the books of "Sibyl Oracles", which were kept in Rome, namely the Temple of Jupiter on Capitol Hill. These books, of which only some scripts have survived, not to be confused with the "elusive Oracles" 12 books with prophecies alleged to have been written in Juwish-Christian environment. That means, during christianity period, some people wrotte some books and said that these are from Sibilas... So nobody knows if Sibilas trully related with Jesus. This information is oficial. But they did prophecized what it will happen at nowdays. More specifically Erithrea
edit on 7-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join