It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of the Union 2014 -- Addressing the Propaganda: "Climate Change"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

webedoomed
reply to post by neo96

You've been called out as a liar.

Have a nice night.
edit on 30-1-2014 by webedoomed because: (no reason given)

Have been called many names on this site over the years.

To date not a single person has ever called it right.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Sorry but i totally agree that "climate change" (the climate is always changing, chithead!) is a total joke. Al gore's documentary on global warming was so factually incorrect/bias that the UK and Britain wanted it banned from schools. Now it is called climate change as it fits the plausible denaibility role well.

It is totally about control. The same people who are actually hurting the earth via nuclear waste, pollution, ETC. They want US to pay for THEM trashing the planet. This kinda seems like obamacare were the young need to pay more and not use the health insurance as much to cover the old and sick who will be using the plan frequently do to poor health.

Now I don't think it's fair to be selfish and not all chip in towards getting roads fixed that we all drive on and such. That is understandable and that is the kinda guilt trip the fraudulent politicians want people to eat up. Don't buy into the extra TAXES, regulations, and new laws. (control)

Send me your money and i promise you that it will help fight "climate change" Here is to another pathetic law obummer will pursue. He has a pen and a phone! : /

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What do we know?
We know that our emissions have an effect on the climate.
We know that NASA has shown proof that the global climate is warming. I'm going to go out on a limb here and call this phenomena ...wait for it...Global Warming! LOL Only someone with an less than honest agenda would change that term to an ambiguous term like climate change.
We know that billions have been spent by fossil fuel companies to "scientists" and "scientific peoples of all sorts" to come up with documents, data, articles and reports showing what these companies want to be shown and that is that our emissions aren't causing the globe to warm or that the climate is changing in manner that would warm the globe, if you prefer the longer, illogical, hot air description.

I'm not sure what the truth is, but some scientists are lying, the earth is warming and our emissions do have an effect on our climate. That's a true sentence, right there.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

amazing
What do we know?
We know that NASA has shown proof that the global climate is warming. I'm going to go out on a limb here and call this phenomena ...wait for it...Global Warming! LOL Only someone with an less than honest agenda would change that term to an ambiguous term like climate change.
We know that billions have been spent by fossil fuel companies to "scientists" and "scientific peoples of all sorts" to come up with documents, data, articles and reports showing what these companies want to be shown and that is that our emissions aren't causing the globe to warm or that the climate is changing in manner that would warm the globe, if you prefer the longer, illogical, hot air description.

I'm not sure what the truth is, but some scientists are lying, the earth is warming and our emissions do have an effect on our climate. That's a true sentence, right there.

You aren't sure what the truth is? Then you say the earth is warming and it's true? It looks like you might be even more confused than Al Gore. I sure hope you get that looked at.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

What warming trend are you speaking of though? Has such warming trend ever been experienced in the vast history of the planet? If so, what caused it? If not, why not?
Yes, there have been warming (and cooling, for that matter) trends. They have been caused by various factors (orbital, volcanic, solar, changes in ocean circulation patterns). The thing is, as I pointed out, those factors are not in play at the present.

Latest studies are showing that the warming trend isn't anything beyond normal and treating them such as abnormal is putting the cart before the horse so to speak.
I haven't seen such studies. I have seen studies which show various temperature anomalies at different times, they do not really relate to conditions we see now.

Take for instance, MIT scientist, Richard Lindzen doesn't think the current models of prediction give an accurate picture; nor do other scientist. On the other hand, there are those who do say the current models are proving their point.
Those "on the other hand" are in the vast majority.

As we noted in our discussion of LC09, the paper contained a number of major flaws. Lindzen himself has even gone as far as to admit the paper contained "some stupid mistakes...It was just embarrassing."
www.skepticalscience.com...

Would you say that is a fact as the president declared?
A fact that we are in a warming trend? Yes.
www.drroyspencer.com...

Which is just as accurate as the president claiming it is a "fact" and that the "debate is over"....
In scientific terms, 95% certainty constitutes a "fact". Look at it this way, if there's a 5% chance you won't get hurt if you jump off your roof, will you take it?

edit on 1/31/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

there is not concrete evidence that Man has diverted the course of the Earth and its natural system in regards to the weather

Of course there is. Ice cores show that temperatures rose steadily as soon as the industrial revolution started. Also, studies of cities have shown that man made heating can raise temperatures in cities ten degrees or more over less developed areas.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

alienreality

amazing
What do we know?

You aren't sure what the truth is? Then you say the earth is warming and it's true? It looks like you might be even more confused than Al Gore. I sure hope you get that looked at.

What's Al Gore got to do with my post and did you read what I posted or just keyed in on one phrase thinking that, just because you disagree with me you could zing me. Wow you really told me. Keep in mind that Al Gore did not invent "climate change". lol he's just one man. You do know that the earth is warming, that man made emissions have some effect on our climate and that there is plenty of made up science, paid for by fossil fuel companies, don't you?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

webedoomed
reply to post by neo96

Have a nice night.

It appears you are just so hooked in to the ideology of something (not quite sure what) but whatever it is, it seems like the delusional architecture is fairly broad in scope, and this is pandemic within the real liars club of people that had to rename global warming to climate change when all that fake data was exposed, did you hear about that? Yeah, and seeing people continue to lie to themselves and everyone else is insanity.

It's like they have kept the cadaver of global warming in their bed with them long after it died. Changing the name so it can include a reversal of what it wasn't to something else it still isn't
The real lies are the ones coming from Obama. He is the sickest one in the whole land because he believes his own lies.

I think it was Obama who said: “The best lies about me are the ones I told.” Wouldn't you agree?
Obama doesn't realize his lies are as bad as a little kid who spent his lunch money on candy and then tells his momma: "A big monster took it!"
He thinks his lies have merit simply because he says them, and he is so self delusional about himself and everything else (especially global warming/cooling whatever tf it is), that his lies will come true because it is he who is decreeing them.

Maybe he can find a whole new group of verifiably honest scientists that must report to him first, who can get a time machine and really figure it out? That might do it.
edit on 31-1-2014 by alienreality because: add

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

amazing

alienreality

amazing
What do we know?

What's Al Gore got to do with my post and did you read what I posted or just keyed in on one phrase thinking that, just because you disagree with me you could zing me. Wow you really told me. Keep in mind that Al Gore did not invent "climate change". lol he's just one man. You do know that the earth is warming, that man made emissions have some effect on our climate and that there is plenty of made up science, paid for by fossil fuel companies, don't you?

What does Al gore have to do with your post is that your conclusions seem to match his so that is why I tossed him in there. And I admit that I did this because everyone knows what a buffoon he is. Actually, Al Gore is a lot closer to being a trained pet monkey that lost his owner somewhere. But now I'm getting off track..

All I was really saying is that you contradicted yourself earlier.. It isn't that big of a deal though

PS: for me to even care what is really happening, the people pushing it are going to have to go through the 12 stages of becoming honest again, and stop trying to find new ways to trick the public into fixing everything by paying more taxes. The idea of carbon credits is hilariously retarded. Do you think they will obey their own edicts? Just like many of these goons are signing up for obamacare? because they exempted themselves from it.

They will exempt themselves from whatever "solution" they have for their global warming too,, do you think they won't?

Because of this constant conning and lying, and scheming and mad dashes to regroup and lie some more, and deceive as many people as possible again, no one should or will take it seriously. Fix that first, and then people might believe there is a problem that can be solved. Let me know when that is all done and honesty is their new policy, then I'll believe. Do you think they will become honest? Maybe if the price is right?
edit on 31-1-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

The idea of carbon credits is hilariously retarded. Do you think they will obey their own edicts?
Yes, might be not a very effective idea without better participation. But do you really understand the idea? You know it works on an international basis (not internal) and that the US does not participate, right? It's just one reason the US bailed on Kyoto.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

webedoomed
reply to post by neo96

Have a nice night.

You come back and call some one a Lier and you have not actually Proved anything to anyone other than the Fact, You're Upset That We Question, This Whole Global Warming,,, Sorry,,, Obama and Al Gore say's to call it, Climate Change Now!
You remind me of:

Remember the scientist that got themselves Trapped?

edit on 31-1-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Phage

The idea of carbon credits is hilariously retarded. Do you think they will obey their own edicts?
Yes, it probably is not a very effective idea. But you know it works on an international basis (not internal) and that the US does not participate, right? It's just one reason the US bailed on Kyoto.

Well, it appeared that the reason they pulled out and bailed was only because suddenly so many here in the US were condemning it as ridiculous. At least, this is what people were saying at the time.. It is all about real motives and true intent that has caused their plans and goals to be rejected as much as they have, regardless of whether or not the data was even true. They kept on goofing up and people started to become non responsive to the issue..

edit on 31-1-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

The main reason was because of a sentiment seen here; if China wasn't going to participate, what's the point in even trying?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So, what is your point then?

They have carbon credits in the U.K.
Its all scam of course.
citywire.co.uk...

Expect more of the same, the entire AGW theory is hogwash,
nothing more than a wealth redistribution scheme.

The data that the U.S. State department is using is proven skewed.
An audit showed that the research is unfinished, and not accurate.
But hey, it is a nice funding scheme for crooked researchers, and
lifetime politicians.

Not surprised to see you get your facts straight then distort them as you please.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
He's letting us know: those trails in the sky, are our attempt to control this problem called: "Climate change". When, in reality, they're the ones changing the climate. lol I think those "chemtrails" are affecting his decision making. lmfao

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by ownbestenemy

There are models, there are theories, but there is not concrete evidence that Man has diverted the course of the Earth and its natural system in regards to the weather.

What sort of "concrete evidence" do you expect to see to indicate that the warming trend we are seeing is caused by human influences?

When you start eliminating other influences which could cause it (i.e.the sun hasn't gotten significantly hotter in the past century but temperatures have risen) and when you see that the trend does coincide with models based on CO2 increases, and CO2 levels have steadily increased, what do you have left? Do you just chalk it up to, "well, it must be something else because it sure can't be because of us." Ok.

No, it's not certain that warming is being caused by us. Only a 95% chance.

edit on 1/30/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Phage can you comment on this article and share your thoughts please?
www.naturalnews.com...
Especially see referenced links at the bottom of page.

Also there have been articles covering the warming of other planets in our solar system; What is causing it in your view?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

SloAnPainful

The term "Going Green" seems like it only applies to dollars.

Especially the current Whitehouse funding to failed
"green" tech companies...what a scam it is.

Wealth Redistribution at its best.

/Worst

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

CB328

Of course there is. Ice cores show that temperatures rose steadily as soon as the industrial revolution started. Also, studies of cities have shown that man made heating can raise temperatures in cities ten degrees or more over less developed areas.

Nawww....

All the heat is generated from the green people.

They burn more rubber on the asphalt on the way to the bank deposit windows than anybody else.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

So, what is your point then?
My point was stating the fact. That the US is not a Kyoto participant. The US does not trade carbon credits.

They have carbon credits in the U.K.
Yes. Yes they do. The UK participates in the Kyoto protocol. The US does not. What's your point?

Expect more of the same, the entire AGW theory is hogwash
No. It isn't.

The data that the U.S. State department is using is proven skewed.
I don't know about "skewed". I do know the audit was not about research but about monitoring grants and programs under the OES (a whopping $214 million). The OES oversees such things, it doesn't really do much research of its own.

The primary objective of this audit was to determine whether the OES administration and oversight were sufficient to ensure that contributions toward international climate change efforts were expended in accordance with Department policy and were contributing to the U.S. Government’s global climate change goals. (The scope and methodology of the audit are
detailed in Appendix A.)

aplebessite.com...

Yes, the audit found tracking lacking...an inefficient bureaucracy...big surprise. Perhaps they've implemented the recommendations of the audit . But "skewed" data? I don't see that in the audit. Can you point out where there is such a finding?

I don't seem to be the one who is distorting facts here.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by remrem

Strange. The link at to the SABER study seems to go right back to your crappy "source". But that's ok, I'm familiar with the information. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Nowhere does it say that CO2 has a cooling effect on the lower atmosphere. It's about the thermosphere, that is the very outer region of the atmosphere. What goes on up there doesn't have much to do with what goes on 50 miles below.

It is also about the effects of coronal mass ejections on the thermosphere. CMEs don't cause global warming, with or without the effects of human produced CO2. It is electromagnetic radiation (specifically, infrared) which causes warming. Something that the idiot naturalnews writer doesn't seem to be aware of.

Also there have been articles covering the warming of other planets in our solar system; What is causing it in your view?
My view is that it seems sort of presumptuous to claim that other planets showing warming trends when we have not had the ability to measure their temperatures for more than a decade or so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join