It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amanda Knox Guilty AGAIN??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Florence, Italy (CNN) -- An Italian appeals court convicted former exchange student Amanda Knox and her ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito on murder charges Thursday night.

A judge said Thursday that Knox, also convicted of slander, was sentenced to 28 1/2 years in prison. Sollecito's sentence was 25 years.

Wow, just wow. Poor girl.

Guilty, then innocent, then guilty again. I really feel for this woman after getting her previous conviction overturned only to have an over zealous court try her again for the third time with a conviction. What a joke of a justice system in Italy. I wish I had the money to travel there so I could say I would never travel there.

I hope the US doesn't extradite her. If I were her in that case, I don't know what...change identity and go into hiding? I also feel for her parents who've been practically bankrupted by the kangaroo court to defend their daughter. Maaaan what a shame. God Speed Amanda, god speed.

CNN Source

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Beat you to it ;P

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

DOH!

Ok, I'll just go there then. No star for you!!
j/k

Mods delete please.

edit on 30-1-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
She is guilty,but because she can't be tried in Italy again,she will walk free.Unless it goes to a European court.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

FlySolo

Florence, Italy (CNN) -- An Italian appeals court convicted former exchange student Amanda Knox and her ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito on murder charges Thursday night.

A judge said Thursday that Knox, also convicted of slander, was sentenced to 28 1/2 years in prison. Sollecito's sentence was 25 years.

Wow, just wow. Poor girl.

Guilty, then innocent, then guilty again. I really feel for this woman after getting her previous conviction overturned only to have an over zealous court try her again for the third time with a conviction. What a joke of a justice system in Italy. I wish I had the money to travel there so I could say I would never travel there.

I hope the US doesn't extradite her. If I were her in that case, I don't know what...change identity and go into hiding? I also feel for her parents who've been practically bankrupted by the kangaroo court to defend their daughter. Maaaan what a shame. God Speed Amanda, god speed.

CNN Source

poor girl??? there are plenty of sites that show all of the evidence put forth. She is not an innocent girl. She should be extradited and should be prisoned for what she did.

top topics

join