It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Species With Amnesia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

your saying I am Delusional ??

you can Read Sumerian and you can back that up ?? had some classes eh... ?

not so hard when you have the Tools on the net .. I guess

University's seems to think the Fuente Magna Bowl is a Real Artifact..

whether its from Sumeria.. or not .. and it wasn't found in the 70s LOL

it was known in 1958.. Sought by Max Portugal-Zamora had learn of its existence

and Probably it doesn't make sense to you because its not just Sumerian
-Elamite. and Mande

There a few that tried to Translate it but others found out that it was a much earlier cuneiform
and it was a mixture of other similar Language's One that got it Wrong was ... Dr. Alberto Marini

Dont you ever Search???

What the Hell you Mean Black ? you mean Negro??

ahh African doesn't Mean Negro there Marduk LOL

Yes you are delusional if you think your source on the Fuente Magna is credible.

No university accepts the Fuente Magna bowl as genuine
By Afrocentrist I mean Black, your source, who you claim stated the bowl has Elamite and Mande on it is an afrocentrist. That's black, but thanks for admitting you don't know the first thing about a man you are using as a source..
Look him up
Clyde Ahmed Winters
If he's your source and you didn't get any alarm bells then you need to see a shrink pronto.
I mean, why the hell would there be Mande on a bowl with Sumerian and Elamite writing
And no, I can read Sumerian, it is not Mande or Elamite, its Sumerian and clearly just words copied from a book that the creator didn't understand...
Now please prove me wrong by showing everyone how credible your source is...
haha

The genetics doesn't match up at all
The building styles and uses don't match up at all, despite the huge cherry pick
the languages don't match up at all
Where's your lost race Hancock fan...
lol laughable, really laughable. You'd do well in future to stop responding to me, you are not at a level of intelligence I can offer anything but ridicule to..
edit on 16-6-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Tell You All what !! Someone Needs too Hire.. Some Joe Blow Peruvian Farmer
near the elongated skulls Location
Search hunt and Finding a Elongated Peruvian Skull that seems not to be
Binded but born Naturally..

Dolicocephalic people (the 25 cent word for "gosh, you've got a LONG head!") are found all over the world, including in Peru. However, they don't look like people who've had their heads bound in infancy.

Your sources are skipping a lot of information... including that there are three different types of head bindings - and they're not showing you all the skulls. I notice you talk about the thickness of the one skull, but what they don't tell you is that the hole there was for surgery (the patient survived) and it appears that the site was a tumor

They also don't show you the thinness of the other crainia. This article, which is difficult to read unless you know the medical terminology talks about facial changes caused by head binding.

...and by the way, these were learned from studying living people who come from areas where head binding is part of the culture.

Make Sure the Body has Reversed like Ribs and Close together..

The ribs aren't reversed. They've collapsed against the spine and the cartilage that supported them is gone. Those are normal human ribs.

instead how about National Geographic ! doing a documentary to examine
the Peruvian Skulls DNA !!

that would be Nice ... would it Happen??

I believe it has. There's certainly been a study of their blood types.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
badarchaeology.wordpress.com...

Wolfenz
on the above link you will find the Fuente Magna listed in the number two spot of obvious fakes.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk
yeah this is all on my never research list. a growing list in proportion to whats discovered.
i wish i understood emoticons more. i only have the happy one

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

Your saying I am Delusional ??

you can Read Sumerian and you can back that up ?? had some classes eh... ?

not so hard when you have the Tools on the net .. I guess

University's seems to think the Fuente Magna Bowl is a Real Artifact..

whether its from Sumeria.. or not .. and it wasn't found in the 70s LOL

it was known in 1958.. Sought by Max Portugal-Zamora had learn of its existence

and Probably it doesn't make sense to you because its not just Sumerian
-Elamite. and Mande

There a few that tried to Translate it but others found out that it was a much earlier cuneiform
and it was a mixture of other similar Language's One that got it Wrong was ... Dr. Alberto Marini

Dont you ever Search???

What the Hell you Mean Black ? you mean Negro??

ahh African doesn't Mean Negro there Marduk LOL

Yes you are delusional if you think your source on the Fuente Magna is credible.

By Afrocentrist I mean Black, your source, who you claim stated the bowl has Elamite and Mande on it is an afrocentrist. That's black, but thanks for admitting you don't know the first thing about a man you are using as a source..
Look him up
Clyde Ahmed Winters
If he's your source and you didn't get any alarm bells then you need to see a shrink pronto.
I mean, why the hell would there be Mande on a bowl with Sumerian and Elamite writing
And no, I can read Sumerian, it is not Mande or Elamite, its Sumerian and clearly just words copied from a book that the creator didn't understand...
Now please prove me wrong by showing everyone how credible your source is...
haha

The genetics doesn't match up at all
The building styles and uses don't match up at all, despite the huge cherry pick
the languages don't match up at all
Where's your lost race Hancock fan...
lol laughable, really laughable. You'd do well in future to stop responding to me, you are not at a level of intelligence I can offer anything but ridicule to..

STOP!!! putting #### in my Mouth and Im getting Tired of it !!

Your Trying to Debunk the Wrong Person here ..

ahh where did i say credible ? The Bowl.. Controversial

and The Fuente Magna cant NOT be proven nor disproven ...

The Origins of where it came.. but you dont get that do you...

Really Show me where! what university's if you want to make such a claim !

The University's that have studied it .. Do not have a Factual Explanation of it yet
why.. as the writing is off key a mixture of 3 different written languages into one aka
why some call it the Rosetta stone of pre Columbia ... and also where it came from..

I dont give a crap what you think marduk ...

Black yeah there is Stoned wall carvings to Drawings of Elamite's and they are Dark Skinned with think strait long noses thin lips .. not a Negroid as i can see..

btw they are Dark Brown not Black
like how Egyptians Showed Black Negro Facial Features for Nubian's in the Stone Painted carvings ... The Dark brown people They Look more Like Persian as known as Dark Skin Arabic's or Indian ( INDIA ) to Me so it fit's in Sumeria and Upper Africa as the Arabic/Persian,, India/Pakistani type of People ..

well from where my source came from

This is from the University of California

The Fuente Magna of Pokotia Bolivia
www.faculty.ucr.edu...

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012
www.ucr.edu...

There ya go Marduk !

Tell them they are Completely Wrong ..

ohh ya call them up and ask them about the Bowl Personalty
I even placed the phone number there..

Ohh and that site you linked a Debunker site badarchaeology

Did not say it was fake ... They Questioning the Mystery as " IF " its Genuine

that site said it had problems having the bowl linked to certain people
in other word Loop Holes etc.. so the Writers of this site havent actually seen it
nor went down and talk to anyone.. the site is still at a loss of what to make of it !
it all conjecture like the rest of us
nice try there marduk .. and you said they say its fake??

Clyde Ahmed Winters yeah kind of a loon I placed other names too
but you didnt mention them did ya ..

Ohh and that site you linked a Debunker site badarchaeology

Did not say it was fake ... They Questioning the Mystery as " IF " its Genuine

that site said it had problems having the bowl linked to certain people
in other word Loop Holes etc.. so the Writers of this site havent actually seen it
nor went down and talk to anyone.. the site is still at a loss of what to make of it !
it all conjecture like the rest of us
nice try there marduk .. and you said they say its fake??

Clyde Ahmed Winters yeah kind of a loon I placed other names too
but you didnt mention them did ya ..

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

To Make you look like an ...

NY Times ( OPINION Section )
History Didn't Begin in Mesopotamia
Published: October 24, 1990
www.nytimes.com...

In a Argument to the Editor of NY Times that Endangered List in Gulf, Add Archeology from WILLIAM B. BRANCH of Ithaca, N.Y a professor of African studies at Cornell University

"To Endangered List in Gulf, Add Archeology" (front page, Sept. 16) asserts that ancient Mesopotamia -- which spanned the territory encompassing much of present-day Iraq -- "produced the first writing and earliest experiments in agriculture." You also credit the valley of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers in Iraq as "the place where historical time began."

Early writing systems have long been known to have developed in the Nile Valley, in India and in other parts of Southwest Asia before writing's codification as cuneiform in Mesopotamia by the early Sumerians, who were designated in later Assyrio-Babylonian inscriptians as the blackheads or black-faced people. Sir Henry Rawlinson is said to have traced the Sumerians back to Egypt and Ethiopia.

The Article that Started the Argument
CONFRONTATION IN THE GULF; To Endangered List in Gulf, Add Archeology
www.nytimes.com...

so now im Curious as to Why ... Mende would be on this so called bowl .. ill do some research
ill get back to ya ... i have to ask my shrink first to see if its ok though ..

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Lets take these points one at a time so you don't get confused shall we

1. Elamites aren't black, I never said they were black. Black is in reference to the Mande script, which winters claims is on the bowl, but which isn't (Afrocentrism)...If you had more than two brain cells to rub together you might have some understanding of what we are talking about
Here's a quick update for you

Mandé or Manden is a family of ethnic groups in West Africa who speak any of the many related Mande languages of the region. Various Mandé groups are found in Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Chad, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal and Sierra Leone. The Mandé languages belong to a divergent branch of the Niger–Congo family, and are divided into two primary groups: East Mandé and West Mandé

2. Your credible source which you claim isn't by the "loon" winters, contains only information from the "loon" winters...
I suggest you actually read it...

so lets end this right now shall we
This is Sumerian Cuneiform, written by a native speaker

This isn't

Look at the far right there and you'll see this symbol repeated three times

This is the Sumerian symbol for mountain,
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
so that line there says "mountain, mountain, mountain". Which is nonsense in any language, as if it was written by someone just copying from a book

You don't have any affinity with languages at all do you Wolfenz, I'm surprised you can even write English...

finally
You listed the bowl in your list of evidence as proof of contact
so you now saying

So you either can't remember what you said, or you're a liar, so which is it ?

Of course I realise you say you don't care what I think, and considering that I am far more knowledgable about this subject than you are, that's just pleading wilfull ignorance... seems to be your modus operandi.
Would you like me to translate modus operandi into English for you ?

edit on 19-6-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

Lets take these points one at a time so you don't get confused shall we 1. Elamites aren't black, I never said they were black. Black is in reference to the Mande script, which winters claims is on the bowl, but which isn't (Afrocentrism)...If you had more than two brain cells to rub together you might have some understanding of what we are talking about Here's a quick update for you

Wolfenz - I think I’ve Mentioned this, Its tells how well narrow minded you .. Yup Skip the rest of it and focus on what you pushes your buttons.. LOL well brain Cells … Neurons Transmit not Rub.. lol

Mandé or Manden is a family of ethnic groups in West Africa who speak any of the many related Mande languages of the region. Various Mandé groups are found in Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Chad, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal and Sierra Leone. The Mandé languages belong to a divergent branch of the Niger–Congo family, and are divided into two primary groups: East Mandé and West Mandé

Wolfenz - Yup good to know Marduk … Already Seen this, on Wiki ,, they forgot to mention Libria well Ancient Libria The Mande Lived in Libya and Migrated to the Niger Valley of West Africa

2. Your credible source which you claim isn't by the "loon" winters, contains only information from the "loon" winters...
I suggest you actually read it...

Wolfenz - Read the Previous post , s what im talking about ..

so lets end this right now shall we
This is Sumerian Cuneiform, written by a native speaker

This isn't

Look at the far right there and you'll see this symbol repeated three times

This is the Sumerian symbol for mountain,
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
so that line there says "mountain, mountain, mountain". Which is nonsense in any language, as if it was written by someone just copying from a book

Wolfenz - Wow how old are you ?? Seriously.. There is 4 types of Sumerian Cuneiform from the 4th BC to the 1st BC yes I know The Bowl has a Mixture Writings Not just Sumerian Pal…! Yes I knew about Cuneiform Well there is a Slight Difference from Sumerian, Assyrian, and Babylonian throughout the Ages .. And you do know that surrounding Areas Used the Same type of Cuneiform Writing of Sumer including Libya hence Mande People original domain ! Well Mountain x3 maybe just a high Mountain around the area where the Bowl was Originally From Common Sense should tell you that ..

You don't have any affinity with languages at all do you Wolfenz, I'm surprised you can even write English...

Wolfenz - Yeah of course I do , Fascinated by it … Pictograms , petro glyphs Runes, Cuneiform ( Reed Work ) is interesting for sure … but do I waste time NO …

finally
You listed the bowl in your list of evidence as proof of contact
so you now saying

So you either can't remember what you said, or you're a liar, so which is it ?

Wolfenz - The Bowl cannot be Explained Period , No one as of Yet can place it as False or a Fact Period ! Not by Professors nor Universities Museums etc.. Especially the Original Origins of the Bowl some claim the carbon dating of the bowl was 30 B.C. to 2,000 B.C

Of course I realise you say you don't care what I think, and considering that I am far more knowledgable about this subject than you are, that's just pleading wilfull ignorance... seems to be your modus operandi.
Would you like me to translate modus operandi into English for you ?

Wolfenz- Im not claiming Nothing,, perhaps you are more into the subject I don’t dedicate my Soul to it LOL But It seems I have a more Open Mind then you do , I don’t rule out , Until a legitimated Source Proves to me it’s not.. and I have not seen this with the libation bowl called the Funte Magma Bowl.. Im a Seeker.. of what I have interest nothing more .. I see the Wide picture. Unfortunately you can’t … and Who to say that the Old World did Meet with the New World..

Wolfenz - What I see is from the boarders of the Middle east and North west Africa Down through INDIA and out to Indonesia to Easter Island to Bolivia Peru and up to Mexico is what I see a Pattern .. and you are that Blind to see that!! Taken from a Period of a couple of thousand of years with a culture Change Through it !! is what the Hell I see

edit on 02016SundayfAmerica/Chicago6170 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Tell You All what !! Someone Needs too Hire.. Some Joe Blow Peruvian Farmer
near the elongated skulls Location
Search hunt and Finding a Elongated Peruvian Skull that seems not to be
Binded but born Naturally..

Dolicocephalic people (the 25 cent word for "gosh, you've got a LONG head!") are found all over the world, including in Peru. However, they don't look like people who've had their heads bound in infancy.

Your sources are skipping a lot of information... including that there are three different types of head bindings - and they're not showing you all the skulls. I notice you talk about the thickness of the one skull, but what they don't tell you is that the hole there was for surgery (the patient survived) and it appears that the site was a tumor

They also don't show you the thinness of the other crainia. This article, which is difficult to read unless you know the medical terminology talks about facial changes caused by head binding.

...and by the way, these were learned from studying living people who come from areas where head binding is part of the culture.

Make Sure the Body has Reversed like Ribs and Close together..

The ribs aren't reversed. They've collapsed against the spine and the cartilage that supported them is gone. Those are normal human ribs.

instead how about National Geographic ! doing a documentary to examine
the Peruvian Skulls DNA !!

that would be Nice ... would it Happen??

I believe it has. There's certainly been a study of their blood types.

Bryd Thanks for the Info

I understand this, among other Genetic deformity's just as
The So Claimed Starchild that Lloyd Pye Brought out to the Public being a Genetic Deformity

but with the Elongated Skulls of Peru and other South American Sites and in OMSK Russia
it kinda Extreme of the Elongated Skulls and So Many .. just you have to sift through the Binded Copy cat ones with the one that were not binded ..

What I meant was that thickness ( Nature ) vs the Thin ( Shape binded )..

what im interested more is the the Young the ones that were infant to toddlers
but your right Byrd its all what I can see from photos from sites , I haven't seen up and close personal yet
eventually i will..

Yeah .. but for what i see through these close up Photos of the Peruvian Skulls ..
what i see is enlarged orbitals ( Eye Sockets ) and the Ramis in the Jaw how wide it is ( which wouldn't have any effect in binding i wouldnt think )
and the Teeth are Larger then in a normal skull in some of the Skulls ( largely noticeable in a child skull )

yet there is a Photo Floating around the internet of a African Girl Child with a Elongated intentional Binded elongated head but way different from the Peruvian skulls and the Egyptian royal elongated skulls floating around also.. The African Girl shows the Binding is causing protruding Eyes and Apparently Squeezing

Right ive seen some and iv posted some

I havent seen ( yet ) live or vintage photos of Peruvain's to the extremity's of this

yeah your right .. I stand corrected and there quite a few ..

if there had been study of blood types or even DNA within the decade ..

what is the results ?? what is the finding ? Forester has said the DNA Origins ( genetics )
one from areas of Russia and the other Syria from what he claims ...

LOL mine ( DNA ) would be from Europe Celtic origin , which happens to be Originally from the Middle east
according to BBC ... and Of Course from my area of where i Live,
Native American Iroquois Mohawk and Northern Cree .. so a Old world and New world Mix! more like those claimed Elongated Skulls

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Yeah .. but for what i see through these close up Photos of the Peruvian Skulls ..
what i see is enlarged orbitals ( Eye Sockets ) and the Ramis in the Jaw how wide it is ( which wouldn't have any effect in binding i wouldnt think )
and the Teeth are Larger then in a normal skull in some of the Skulls ( largely noticeable in a child skull )

They talked about that in the paper I linked - changes in the eye sockets, paticularly.

yet there is a Photo Floating around the internet of a African Girl Child with a Elongated intentional Binded elongated head but way different from the Peruvian skulls and the Egyptian royal elongated skulls

They have the mummies of these people -- the elongated head shape is not that drastic. Think of Japanese Manga -- nobody has eyes that huge. It's just art style. Same with the Egyptian material (we also know it's style because at the beginning of the Amarna period, Akhenaten and everyone else is represented in rather standard Egyptian form.)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

They talked about that in the paper I linked - changes in the eye sockets, paticularly.

yet there is a Photo Floating around the internet of a African Girl Child with a Elongated intentional Binded elongated head but way different from the Peruvian skulls and the Egyptian royal elongated skulls

They have the mummies of these people -- the elongated head shape is not that drastic. Think of Japanese Manga -- nobody has eyes that huge. It's just art style. Same with the Egyptian material (we also know it's style because at the beginning of the Amarna period, Akhenaten and everyone else is represented in rather standard Egyptian form.)

I have read partial of what you linked .. orbital breadth, orbital
height .. but to me it huge the sockets I dont see where it would of caused this .. and i havet seen it talking about the Jaw ( ramis ) and Jaw thickness in some of the skulls.. nor the enlarged teeth in children with the Elongated skulls

V. Conclusion
scholars.wlu.ca...

Artifcial cranial deformation was a widespread cultural practice across the Americas. While the tabular and annular deformation processes and their formative processes are well documented, a great deal of information about artifcial cranial deformation in the Americas is not yet understood. An example of this gap in the literature is the conficting opinions on the efect of artifcial cranial deformation on the brain; artifcial cranial deformation was shown to afect morphology of the facial bones. Currently, the purposes responsible for the creation and continued use of artifcial cranial deformation have been unsatisfactorily explained, though they likely involve a combination of kinship, status, ethnicity and sex. Tese interpretive issues, however, will likely decrease as archaeologists fnd more skeletal remains in the Americas, and have a greater sample size from which they may conduct their

a great deal of information about artifcial cranial deformation in the Americas is not yet understood

perhaps Royalty, Kings and Queens or some kind of High Status, like a Nobel , Lord Aristocrat ,
well some kind of hereditary class or a Culture not Originally from the Area , or unique racial ancestry

unsatisfactorily explained,

Yes indeed

from what i gather there is a mess load of Elongated skulls being found .. and collected ...

edit on 12016MondayfAmerica/Chicago6171 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22016TuesdayfAmerica/Chicago6172 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WolfenzWolfenz- Im not claiming Nothing,, perhaps you are more into the subject I don’t dedicate my Soul to it LOL But It seems I have a more Open Mind then you do , I don’t rule out , Until a legitimated Source Proves to me it’s not.. and I have not seen this with the libation bowl called the Funte Magma Bowl.. Im a Seeker.. of what I have interest nothing more .. I see the Wide picture. Unfortunately you can’t … and Who to say that the Old World did Meet with the New World..

I saw the wide picture you are talking about twenty years ago
Its taken me that long to understand what is and isn't evidence
You're still on that journey apparently so let me help you out here
Evidence is something that has a proven provenance and can be tested against other evidence
in the case of the fuente magna, it has no provenance and the second its tested against other evidence (in this case the Sumerian language) it falls flat on its face as an obvious hoax, unless you can put "mountain mountain mountain" into a coherent sentence for me ?

The way you are doing it is eventually going to get you into the position that I am in now, with all the disappointment that comes from knowing your heroes have lied to you for decades

Can I expect an apology around 2036 ?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join