It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Species With Amnesia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Why would the Vinca Script call into question the history of writing?, it just adds to the history of writing.
And if one really looks into the history of writing as we know it today, with Sumerian Cuneiforn being the next oldest after Vinca, it makes perfect sense that Vinca is a precurser to Cuneiform. Metallurgy was brought to Mesopotamia from the very region that Vinca originates in.

And what that has to do with book burnings i cant possibly imagine, as those early writing systems were usually on a druable media such as pottery, or in the case of the mentioned item wood, which if fell into the hands of a competing socio-political group, would not have been understood anyway.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

Why would the Vinca Script call into question the history of writing?, it just adds to the history of writing.
And if one really looks into the history of writing as we know it today, with Sumerian Cuneiforn being the next oldest after Vinca, it makes perfect sense that Vinca is a precurser to Cuneiform. Metallurgy was brought to Mesopotamia from the very region that Vinca originates in.

And what that has to do with book burnings i cant possibly imagine, as those early writing systems were usually on a druable media such as pottery, or in the case of the mentioned item wood, which if fell into the hands of a competing socio-political group, would not have been understood anyway.

The Dispilio Tablet
its one of the Oldest form of actual Writing .. little over 7 thousand years old..
and predates a lot of other claimed 1st written recorded history..

It Calls into Question because, it predate's what scholars to science Archaeologist ETC: once thought
when Written Language came to be and this is ((( 2,000 ))) years older the the oldest Sumerian Text..
close to the Same Concept of the Antikythera mechanism - mechanical Gear inner workings ,
close to a 1,000 years before the first mechanical gear clock came into being
disputes of China 700 ad or Arabic 1200 ad

??? Cuneiform ,,
Cuneiform is is one or two shapes ( flat stick Edging ) made into multiples, in rows and different directions and Angles
speakingly the Sumerian written Language...

The Vinca is Different type's of Symbols with Meanings more like Hieroglyphs or
Ancient Neolithic Petroglyphs ( symbols ) on rocks ( more Like it )

but there is some proof that the Cuneiform were shaped to resemble Vinca like Symbols

LOL what do they have to do with Book Burning"s ?

ok ... Who Knows what type of Clay to Stone Cuneiform Tablets
that were Out there and what they contained for Knowledge
in those Ancient Middle eastern Libraries that were Destroyed and Burned!!
through the Centuries and Millenniums... from Religion Fundels , and Conquering Raids

Durible media ?? not when they are Smashed to bits! or Parchments Scrolls Books that were
intentionally Burned

A Species With Amnesia for Sure Revisionism...

History is Lost

yet we have been on this Planet ( Modern Man ) for 250,000 + years or 400,000 years
Depending what Scientist your Asking .. LOL

if you want to talk about a Big Brain Fart of Amnesia

check or see the Sites of Puma Punku of Lost Ancient Advanced Technology ( 1,000 to 2,000 years + )
that Modern Technology would have a hard time duplicating ..
and still have difficulty trying to explain how they were built from a so called Primitive People INCAS
The One of Most Controversial Site on the Planet.. ..

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

The Dispilio Tablet
its one of the Oldest form of actual Writing .. little over 7 thousand years old..

It Calls into Question because, it predate's what scholars to science Archaeologist ETC: once thought
when Written Language came to be and this is ((( 2,000 ))) years older the the oldest Sumerian Text..
close to the Same Concept of the Antikythera mechanism - mechanical Gear inner workings ,
close to a 1,000 years before the first mechanical gear clock came into being
disputes of China 700 ad or Arabic 1200 ad

??? Cuneiform ,,
Cuneiform is is one or two shapes ( flat stick Edging ) made into multiples, in rows and different directions and Angles
speakingly the Sumerian written Language...

The Vinca is Different type's of Symbols with Meanings more like Hieroglyphs or
Ancient Neolithic Petroglyphs ( symbols ) on rocks ( more Like it )

but there is some proof that the Cuneiform were shaped to resemble Vinca like Symbols

LOL what do they have to do with Book Burning"s ?

through the Centuries and Millenniums... from Religion Fundels , and Conquering Raids

Durible media ?? not when they are Smashed to bits! or Parchments Scrolls Books that were
intentionally Burned

A Species With Amnesia for Sure Revisionism...

History is Lost

yet we have been on this Planet ( Modern Man ) for 250,000 + years or 400,000 years

check or see the Sites of Puma Punku of Lost Ancient Advanced Technology ( 1,000 to 2,000 years + )
and still have difficulty trying to explain how they were built from a so called Primitive People INCAS

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
woo meets science
some will love this, some not so much
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
theres a q and a session at the end i highly recomend.
are there any questions? ah ha ha ha
you #ing bet
carnival of the bizarre, man!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: username74
woo meets science
some will love this, some not so much
www.youtube.com...

Foerster's been discussed many times at this site.
The man has no shame.

I don't usually watch any poster-recommended videos, unless they are only a couple of minutes.
But I'm willing to read the title.
Saves brain cells.

Harte

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

" some not so much "
haha, that was for you too, harte
but honestly its worth it for the q and a at the end, very awkward
like theres any answer to that sort of thing
macabre!
why doesnt someone qualified like medical personel check these things out?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

we could call it the conehead thread

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

why doesnt someone qualified like medical personel check these things out?

Why do you assume they haven't?
Foerster (and Pye, from whom he appropriated the franchise upon death) are lying.

Harte

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
as I said about ISIS

Our Ancient History being Destroyed

Sadly it starting all over again ...

Religion is a sickness

Civilization built by one and Destroyed by another because of it

ISIS destroys Temple of Nabu at Nimrud, Nergal Gate at Nineveh
JUNE 8, 2016
gatesofnineveh.wordpress.com...

Iraq Heritage Crisis News ( Long List )
gatesofnineveh.wordpress.com...

Cornell University , should of kept those Cuneiform Tablets...
Probable that they are Destroyed by now, all 10,000

edit on 52016FridayfAmerica/Chicago6161 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

cause forester seems to be , shall we say, pragmatic, thats why, anyway its taken 5 years so far
and i havent found anything on the relevant heads,not that i hablo espangol or know much of biology of divers head deformation.
surely it would cut the snake oil out

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

cause forester seems to be , shall we say, pragmatic, thats why, anyway its taken 5 years so far
and i havent found anything on the relevant heads,not that i hablo espangol or know much of biology of divers head deformation.

His descriptions of the heads are lies (larger volume of brain than human, lack of sagittal sutures, tiny holes in the back never seen on humans, etc.)

Also, ever wonder why he doesn't ever show the skeletons?
It's because they are obviously human.

Foerster runs a touring agency in Peru - tours of "mysterious places."
It simply wouldn't do if more people knew those places were somewhat less mysterious than he categorizes them.

In addition, he tries to write fringe books, but it seems all he can do is get himself listed as a co-author.

Also, he makes money from appearing at conferences and conventions of the poor, unfortunate (and blithering) idiots that are willing to pay to hear him, Klaus Dona, Hancock and others discuss their utterly unsupported ideas in a safe, fact-free space.

Harte

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
" conferences and conventions of the poor, unfortunate (and blithering) idiots that are willing to pay to hear him, Klaus Dona, Hancock and others discuss their utterly unsupported ideas in a safe, fact-free space. "

Harte

Dude, as everytime your elitist type poo-pooing of other "theories" makes me throw up in my throat a little .Do you record yourself orally ridiculing another member of the planet, to play back on loop,getting off on the sound of your own voice ? Perhaps it's just me & cursed in my unfortunate, blithering idiot state but I must state you do realize that (a) you weren't physically there at any of the seemingly hundreds of " events" that anyone else dares to theorize about by virtue of also not being there physically seems to bunch your panties and (b) due to the fact of (a) sorry champ but that makes you both in the category of - guy who wasn't there but this is how his interpretation &/or investigation work has him seeing it. I mean really, why not scan the boards a few times each day & at that days conclusion create threads in the venting forum & go hard listing the stupidness of others not sharing your minds take of things ? You 'd be Noel knowitall, unchallenged then !! Yippee !!
There, had to be said but If you are to ridicule me for this, hurry up as I dead set am probably going to unsubscribe due solely to coming here looking for interesting new topics to ponder & **splat** I
lose any childlike fascination & enthusiasm for whatever latest reminder of histories mysteries I happen to be eagerly taking in like an information sponge.
Sorry to all others reading this off topic addition.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

Were you there, was Foerster ?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

His descriptions of the heads are lies (larger volume of brain than human, lack of sagittal sutures, tiny holes in the back never seen on humans, etc.)

Also, ever wonder why he doesn't ever show the skeletons?
It's because they are obviously human.

Foerster runs a touring agency in Peru - tours of "mysterious places."
It simply wouldn't do if more people knew those places were somewhat less mysterious than he categorizes them.

In addition, he tries to write fringe books, but it seems all he can do is get himself listed as a co-author.

Also, he makes money from appearing at conferences and conventions of the poor, unfortunate (and blithering) idiots that are willing to pay to hear him, Klaus Dona, Hancock and others discuss their utterly unsupported ideas in a safe, fact-free space.

Harte

Also, ever wonder why he doesn't ever show the skeletons? It's because they are obviously human.

Listen, I Have Talked to Forester .. and
Ive Written to Forster , and we have send Information Back and Forth
just as I Did with Lloyd Pye ..

Pye thinks the Star -Child Skull is a Alien Hybrid ..
and it does ( too Me ) have Unique Properties.

but does it explained to me as Alien? ., Of Course Not ...

Could it mean a Different unique Humanoid Species ..
of Course it does ..

just as the Elongated Peruvian Skulls that are NOT Binded
and doesn't Show any Signs of Binding ones that are natural
.. and The Skulls ( most of them ) have Large Eye Sockets and
Large Think Jaw Bones and Think ( reversed ) Rib Cages..

The Finding Cloud be Completely Human !!! just different Genetics
a Different Species .. alos there is evidence of Hybrids with Modern Man
and the Species of the the Peruvian Elongated Skulls ..

Just as the Ancient Egyptian Royals , Tutankhamen and Akhenaten
and his off Spring have Elongated Skulls Back of the head even
Sculptures Statures Stone engravings Showing that.. even his Offspring

Even the DNA of the Egyptian Royals shows evidence, that they are COMPLETELY Human
with Caucasian ( Europe ) Ties ...

Forester is Curious like another.. more fascinated then most ..

The thing that , Llyod Pye and Brien Forester and Graham Hancock
Has .. is a Opinion of that the think and what they Believe in Speculation ..

I Havent Heard Either of the 3 Are Saying of what they said is Complete Fact !
its , just of what they Think...

Even For Hancock .. Usually Questions the Audience and his Viewers

The last EMail I have with Lloyd Pye before he Died..

was about Julia Pastrana an 19th Century Mexican( Indian ) Woman
that Traveled around the World for her Singing and Dancing ..

Her Genetics made he look like a Complete Ape looking more like a Hominid !!

as it Turn out Her Genetic Disease .. took out ( MISSING )
or Place ( too Many ) of certain Gene's in her Chromosomes ...

And my Good Guess while Emailing PYE was that her Medical Condition
caused Atavism Activation .. in the Chromosome's making her more like a Hominid..

I got a Response Back by Lloyd Pye and he said he definitely Agreed
with me and was going to check it out and do some more Research
in the Subject .. well Pye had a Slight Case of Death ..
so i didnt get a Response back..

So Those Elongated Skulls Were either caused by

Trans- genesis ( chimera Bio Engineered ) which Forester and PYE
thought there's is a possibility

Atavism Activation - which could be another factor ..

How Atavisms Work
by Katie Lambert
science.howstuffworks.com...

Atavisms: medical, genetic, and evolutionary implications.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Atavisms seem to violate one of the central evolutionary principles, known as Dollo's law, that "an organism is unable to return, even partially, to a previous stage already realized in the ranks of its ancestors." Although it is still not clear what triggers and controls the reactivation of dormant traits, atavisms are a challenge to evolutionary biologists and geneticists.

Peru is a Special Unique Place ...

Unexplained Structures and Remains Buildings ( Ruins in Puma Punku ) of why and How they were Built
Unique Humanoid Skulls and Skeletons . around the Same Area
The Natural Unexplained Ones / Not the Actual Binded ( copycats )
and around the Same time Period .. but No History of why nor How .. Lost Technology..
and Presumed claims that the Ancient INCAS had Built Them,...
and the Only Evidence of a Written Language is Knot Roping , aka Quipu from the INCA's

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I don't think the "stories" are as important as the moral behind the stories or the principles behind the "fairy tales". Each story has a lesson to be learned, and we still aren't "getting it".
Genesis 19

The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.” “No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

As if that's not bad enough, let's continue:

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

Sounds reasonable. No?

9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

LGBT....in full effect. And they brought the government with them. Furthering the "fairy tale":

10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.

”23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.

Moral of the story?

God always gives us the chance to "change our mind". If we stand behind what's "right" God will protect us from His wrath and judgement.

Do you see why we're doomed?

We don't stand for righteousness! We're surrounding houses, demanding for people to act wickedly! Giving high fives and thumbs up for things God considers to be an abomination. Following the "in crowd" to our destruction; while screaming it's "God's fault". hahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

well not to get involved in your discussion over the integrity of this chap, i would point out that you must consider the possibilty that it could also be an as yet unclassified ailment or deformity. the heuristic of occam should point you here first.
edit on 11-6-2016 by username74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots
" conferences and conventions of the poor, unfortunate (and blithering) idiots that are willing to pay to hear him, Klaus Dona, Hancock and others discuss their utterly unsupported ideas in a safe, fact-free space. "

Harte

Dude, as everytime your elitist type poo-pooing of other "theories" makes me throw up in my throat a little .

Yeah. I'm gonna need you to go ahead and throw all the way up into your mouth, like I do every time I see someone like you on here demanding to maintain their sparkly fantasy worldview.

Harte

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

well not to get involved in your discussion over the integrity of this chap, i would point out that you must consider the possibilty that it could also be an as yet unclassified ailment or deformity. the heuristic of occam should point you here first.

No, it's definitely head binding. The fringe merely says "No it's not!" and walks away from any explanation other than "some sort of alien hybrid."

Harte

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
The Dispilio Tablet

Actually, it's a proto-alphabet and somewhat vaguely similar in style to other types of proto-writing at the time (Egyptian comes to mind.) As to "calling it into question", scholars acknowledge proto-writing from China the same age as the Vinca script. Wikipedia's entry on proto-writing is interesting

intentionally Burned

They also destroyed their books that were no longer useful or are outdated. We do that, too... try to find American history books or science books from the 1800's - or even fiction. Unless the author is famous, the works disappear. Same with other cultures. How many medical textbooks from the 1200's would be useful or practical or even informational today?

Some of what disappeared from the Library of Alexandria was (reportedly) very badly done and boring plays written by one of the Ptolemy pharaohs - but was kept for awhile because he was pharaoh. Everyone assumes that we lost wonderful knowledge and doesn't realize that a lot of things would have been very ethno-centric (i.e. "the Sumerians are the best culture in the world and invented everything and those other people don't count," etc.)

Nearly a million years, actually. Revisions may happen if we find more bones.

Badly cut stones fitted together? We can do much better than that. We could replicate it in mirror-bright synthetics.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join