It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's The Real NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You know I love this room, I really do!

But I am seeing some serious patterns emerging about what people believe the NWO will bring about:

Basically it's whatever you fear will be in the NWO, and that's why you should fight and/or run and hide.

Conservatives say that the evil NWO will take away their right to free religion and replace it with Secular Humanist ideas and redistributed wealth.

Then the Liberals say that the sinister NWO will force you to pray, and the world will become one big theocratic oligarchy.

So here's my question: Which is the REAL NWO, or is it just an urban myth, like say, good Chinese food in New Jersey?

And where is the proof? And why do all the conservatives think the Clintons are in on it?

Where I stand it's just sounding like a bunch of paranoid retoric to me.

Blessed Be
~Astral

[edit on 11/22/2004 by The Astral City]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What is the real NWO??
to be honest, no one really knows. Its just theories

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yeh. Only the Illuminati and it's "contacts" might know what it is, all the posts on here are theories on what it could be...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
And the Illuminati have be uncoditionally proven to be real as well
somewhere any way, I am sure

It's all just theory, paranoia, and all that. If it was proven it wouldn't be a conspiracy any more and everyone one would know, and in turn it would no longer exist.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
whats the real NWO ? - history

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hannah
whats the real NWO ? - history

Would you care to build on that?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
new world order, that's a reorganization of the political structure isn't it ?
so if you take your history books, you will find these NWO's through the whole human history, with only one difference. the area that this "world" includes. take for example the fall of empire XY, after that the political and/or even the social structure was reorganized in any way..so for the people living at this time it was a kind of new world order. the difference to todays NWO conspiracies is only that the world is our planet and not only a small part of it. people in the ancient times just didn't know that much about our "world", their own world was relative small..it ended in the seas or whereever, and any drastic change of the political/religious or social aspects could be seen as a NWO for them. we all don't know if there will be a NWO of the type that is proclaimed or predicted by some conspiracy theorists, but the order of the world will change just the way it always did and in the end it will be history

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I wouldn't say the New World Order is history, in a sense it can be short history, but not time itself. The term "new world order" started getting used in the 1900s when the jews were accused of trying to take over the world with Zionism, etc.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I wouldn't say the New World Order is history, in a sense it can be short history, but not time itself. The term "new world order" started getting used in the 1900s when the jews were accused of trying to take over the world with Zionism, etc.

i know when the NWO term came up for the first time, but it still describes a restructurization. it does not matter how you name it, in the end it is a big political/social/whatever change that affects our whole "world".

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
These QUOTATIONS ought to inform us about the NWO's objectives.

2003_SCIENCE_WARWICK.--"We're simply going to evolve into cyborgs. For me that's what science is all about... This was like a smart card -- a key card -- but it was implanted. I could generate brain signals, which we could transmit or send directly to the computer. It's got to be the brain interface. I certainly in my lifetime would like to link my brain directly with a computer. The first time in the world, a direct nervous system-to-nervous system communication. I can see a potential future where we have many, many former humans with their brains directly linked into an intelligent machine network. Sort of a commune of cyborgs." -- Kevin Warwick, British professor whose goal is to hook up human brains to a global computer system. From "A Cyborg Walks Among Us" on Tech Live, aired February 24, 2003.

2001_CFR_HART.--"There is a chance that the President of the United States, to use this disaster to carry out what his father, a phrase his father used I think only once, and hasn't been used since, and that is a New World Order." -- Former Congressman Gary Hart, speaking after Sept. 11, 2001 at a CFR meeting, co-chair of United States Commission on National Security, the Hart-Rudman Commission, which issued a three-phase report, "New World Coming", "A Road Map for National Security" for the creation of the National Homeland Security Agency.
www.crazy-al.com...

2000_BRZEZINSKI_CFR.--"The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieve/review by the authorities. --- Zbigniew Brzezinski, CFR member and founding member of the Trilateral Commission, and National Security Advisor to five presidents

1998_PNAC--"The process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event -- like a new Pearl Harbor" -- Project for a New American Century

1995_ZHIRINOVSKY_NWO.--"There has long been a hidden agenda to merge America and Russia under the New World Order." -- Vladimir Zhirinovsky, Nov. 9, 1994, quoted in the 'McAlvany Intelligence Advisor', March 1995, at a press conference at the U.N.

1992_KISSINGER.--"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government." -- Henry Kissinger speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992 Bilderburgers meeting. Unbeknownst to Kissinger, his speech was taped by a Swiss delegate to the meeting.

1992_BOREN_CFR_SENATE.--"In the aftermath of World War II, President Truman wanted to empower the United Nations to create a new world order....Richard Gardner proposes that forty to fifty member nations contribute to a rapid-deployment force of one hundred thousand volunteers that could train under common leadership.... It is time for us to create such a force....The existence of such a force would go a long way toward making the "new world order" more than just a slogan." --US Senator David Boren, Rhodes Scholar 1963, CFR member, and member of Skull and Bones, August 26, 1992, quoted in The New York Times' article entitled: 'The World Needs an Army on Call'

1992_BUSHSr.--"It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance." -- President George Bush addressing the General Assembly of the U.N., February 1, 1992.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

i know when the NWO term came up for the first time, but it still describes a restructurization. it does not matter how you name it, in the end it is a big political/social/whatever change that affects our whole "world".

Isn't the "new world order" when order has been restored to the world after Armageddon?

Tom

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Subversion, lies and deceit; genocide and exploitation.

No, this is Babylon the Great, Herself, wicked, predatory and mean.

Show me how one might believe otherwise, eh?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Quinn

Isn't the "new world order" when order has been restored to the world after Armageddon?

Tom

i guess this depends on your own definition of "New World Order". for me, it seems to be a general term for a reordering/restructure of the world, the balance of power, how ever you want it. and i have no doubt that we or our children will see a "reordered" world, like i said in one of my previous posts, new world orders come and go, but that's just my opinion.

The term New World Order has been used several times in recent history, referring to what appeared to be a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power.

en.wikipedia.org...(political)

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The promise is, "And the kings of the earth and the top-ranking ones and the military commanders and the rich and the strong ones and every slave and every free person hid themselves in the rock masses of the mountains. And they kept saying to the mountains and to the rockmasses, 'Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?'"

THOSE ARE THE NWO ELITE.

As for the remainder: 'Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned; two women will be grinding at the hand mill: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned.'

"For the meek themselves shall inherit the earth; and they shall find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace."

The NWO will never have any power, after Armageddon. Whatever political structure exists after that final war, it will have to be accountable to the "meek of the earth." Predation will be done with; war will be done with; profiting off suffering will be done with.

Won't that be a day to look forward to? Indeed.

So be it.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
hm who made this promise and those statements..?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The NWO is to be placed on earth for longtime ago, it's planned for years...the dark forces (the illuminatis, the greys and secrets governments around the world) wants us to be slaves for their purpose. Profits, nukes, technologies, reproduction...and so on) we are like their laboratories' rats. But people who are into spirituality wake-up more than others and "they" know they are beign controled by them...so the next step is to put on everybody the microchip to send signal into the brain that would cut us from any kind of wake-up calls...they will explain the advantages of the chip, make war, terrrorism to make people scared to death so they will accept the chip. Then, it's the apocalypse like in the bible...the BEAST is "them" and the mark of the beast is the microchip. The chip is to be putted on hand or forehead where there is more magnetism. Then, the population of the world will really be "slaves" like really on their nees in front of them to serve them, they will control humans with the microchip and we won't be able to fight

Sorry for my english, it would be so much easier to explain that in french

Ameliaxxx

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
The NWO is to be placed on earth for longtime ago, it's planned for years...the dark forces (the illuminatis, the greys and secrets governments around the world) wants us to be slaves for their purpose. Profits, nukes, technologies, reproduction...and so on) we are like their laboratories' rats. But people who are into spirituality wake-up more than others and "they" know they are beign controled by them...so the next step is to put on everybody the microchip to send signal into the brain that would cut us from any kind of wake-up calls...they will explain the advantages of the chip, make war, terrrorism to make people scared to death so they will accept the chip. Then, it's the apocalypse like in the bible...the BEAST is "them" and the mark of the beast is the microchip. The chip is to be putted on hand or forehead where there is more magnetism. Then, the population of the world will really be "slaves" like really on their nees in front of them to serve them, they will control humans with the microchip and we won't be able to fight

Sorry for my english, it would be so much easier to explain that in french

Ameliaxxx

hmmmm....
the bit about greys i do not accept as the real NWO because i dont believe we have seen any evidence to suggest other forms of intelligent life

The real NWO is something that we cannot see and we know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
emily and amelia, could you please explain how you think all of this stuff will be realized. from borg-like humans, to a one world religion. do you really think that all humans get a chip implanted? a fancy lasershow will cause all people to believe in god? i don't get it..the fact that our brain works more or less like a big computer is nothing new, brain-computer interfaces are already helping disabled people, at least it's in the test phase, but that technology is ages away from mind-control or borg-like implants. now you can say, that the us-gov. is working on this as black-budget projects and are more advanced but how will they force , as an example, every human beeing to get this chip? with the help of the greys, shapeshifting-baby-eating-reptiles, demons, jesus, god, alah, the jews ?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hannah
every human beeing to get this chip?

www.adsx.com...

The verichip already exist

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
yes a chip for identification purposes exists..thats all, and to be honest it's not a big innovation. it just a peace of silicium that stores a number. no mind control, and still i have no clue on how the implantation to EVERY human beeing should work.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join