It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hahaha Rep. Michael Grimm Apologizes....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is a pure and simple rant...I happened to flip on "The Today Show" and Natalie "Ditz" Morales, Al "Chubby Muppet" Roker, and Willy "Wonka" Geist brought up the threat that Rep. Michael "Former FBI Agent" Grimm imposed on reporter Michael Sotto...and the 3 so called reporters/journalists laughed about it!!! THEY FRIGGIN LAUGHED!!!! What the "F" is so funny about politicians threatening reporters or anyone of that matter who are seeking answers from alleged corrupt politicians?? These 3 pimples should be FURIOUS that someone in their field, who is investigation serious allegations involving a politician, was threatened with serious injury and death!!! If YOU or I threatened ANYONE, especially a politician, we'd be sitting in a jail cell paying a lawyer 1000's of dollars to save our BUTTS!! And then "Chubby Muppet" Roker said "It's all good now because Grimm apologized and they're gonna have lunch". NO it's not okay you DUMMY!!! Sotto should press charges against retired FBI Agent Grimm and defend our 1st Amendment RIghts. Not only for ALL journalists and reporters, but for ALL AMERICANS!!

Man...I am DEEPLY disturbed that this threat by a fake tough guy on Capitol Hill has turned into a joke...THE JOKE IS..IF WE DON'T STAND UP AGAINST THESE BULLIES IN WASHINGTON WE'LL ALL BE DEAD!!! NO IF'S, AND'S, or BUT'S. Stand up for yourselves and other's!!! Don't let the people we voted to defend our life, liberties and pursuit of happiness think we are their slaves...THEY WORK FOR US!!!

I'll quote Gerald Celente.."Do you know what justice means to folks in Washington? JUST-US...only they can get away with breaking the laws of America".

Thank you for reading and letting me get this off my chest!! God Bless!!
edit on 30-1-2014 by FreedomKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

So the bully-boy is sorry.......he got caught.

Awww..shucks..I'm sure he is sorry. In fact, I agree entirely in one sense. He is a very sorry excuse for a politician and man for that matter. The Marine Corps makes good men. The FBI must have corrupted him to his core. He sure isn't worth much to see serving when he goes around suppressing the Free Press by threatening to murder them.

Hey...there would be a crime in there somewhere for us mere mortals. I can't go around threatening to kill people and then simply apologize to make it all go away. How nice that he can....

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Watch what you say...when you speak the truth some politician may want to throw you off a balcony

Thanks for the support

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

Rachel Maddow of MSNBC did not find it funny. last night, she had another reporter on who was also threatened by Grimm, only this happened off camera.

www.mediaite.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Rachel Maddow on Grimm

rest assured, the system is eating itself.

top topics

join