It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to stop the friends zone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

2 guys can walk up to the same girl and kiss them, without ever speaking a word to them before hand. One will get slapped, and the other will get tongue. Which one are you?

These guys really aren't working with much, but they manage…

And now for really creepy kissing dude:

(Don't be this guy)

Keep in mind, girls like BS to the point they realize it's BS. Just like someone believing their president is great until they realize he's a douche.

I'm totally not recommending running up and kissing random girls here, but I do recommend trying to get the smile, the body language you see in some of these girls after they do it, and they're like (I can't believe I just did that).[1st & 2nd video only][3rd video is restraining order city]

But they got to be a little spontaneous and wild, and they like that. A girl wants chemistry. She wants to be nervous before a date with you. Smile after kissing you. Be excited about seeing you. And once you're in there, she doesn't want you to be a dead doorknob who only did that simply so you could steal a kiss and then morph into a grumpy couch potato.

Oh, and blaming girls (why do girls only like scumbags!?)…
You are not just blaming girls, you are saying there is something wrong with them, because you have some anger. We all might hit this point at some time or another. But if you really think girls are the problem, it sounds like you are trying to blame everyone but yourself. Girls are what you make of them. So make yourself better, and they get better too.

edit on 30-1-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Honourable mentions…

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Stay single, it's easier.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I am also a gentleman

Congrats...however...the OP is trying to...hmmm...get laid. Being a gentleman is not always a best approach to scoring.

Just saying.

Form my experience...If I wanted it and pushed for it long enough...my chances were increasing by day. Also, it helps a great deal if you're naturally funny guy and wrap your sexual innuendo in appropriate funny wrappings.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The first thing someone has to do is figure out what ball park they are playing in.

absolutely.

I've had a few and I swear every ugly girl I make eye contact with wants to jump me.

I take no prisoners while on dry spells

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I ought to point out here, that the OP has not expressly stated his intention to partake in mindless animal rutting, having no value beyond the neurochemical high involved with orgasm, and entirely devoid of anything remotely emotional. While it is perfectly possible that such a tawdry communion may be on his mind, it would be some what rude for me to assume the worst of him without any reason to do so. Therefore, I will respond to this thread, in a manner which gives the OP the benefit of the doubt, and assumes for him a gentlemanly aspect, until I am informed otherwise by the OP himself.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I take no prisoners while on dry spells

A gentleman never kisses and tells (while on a dry spell) for if the future lady found out I know not how, she would forever see you in bed with that cow.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
what we are trying to get across is you either have it or you dont if you can charm the birds out of the tree's great the world is your oyster

you can be pig ugly but the first thing they look at is
1] teeth
2] nails
3]decisivness very important

does not matter if you are a greek god if you do not look after your teeth or nails she does not want to know /some like bald others a good head of hair it is horses for courses same with shaving versus beards or chest hair they either love you or loath you but all women seem to hate a man who does not know his own mind .

i found after much trial and error the best approach is the direct one worked for me had a few slapps but that is part of the mating ritual

when god said go forth and multiply he never said then have 2.4 bratts and a bmw so many women so little time
if it is possible to live again i want to be me all over again because god was i lucky
my thanks to god /budda khrisna and all who made it possible
and remember ladies and gentelmen IF YOU GOT IT KEEP IT TO YOURSELF THEY HAVE NOT GOT A CURE YET

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Unless the women you are going after all taken already the whole friend thing zone is just a ruse. It is what women say when they just are not into you.

It sounds like you are getting stuck because you choose to treat each and every women the same as the next.....with the same end results.

Get a different routine, be nice but firm, women like a mans man, which means a healthy mix of nice guy vs bad boy. These women that you are in the "friend zone" with might rethink that whole thing once you attentions are no longer focused on them. Desperation is very unattractive to almost all women.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

mindless animal rutting

there is no shame in wanting sexual gratification...on the most primitive level and in the most primitive ways.

I'm proud of being an animal in that regard...

Mindless animal rutting is something both sexes enjoy...in appropriate occasions.

reply to post by brandiwine14

Unless the women you are going after all taken already the whole friend thing zone is just a ruse. It is what women say when they just are not into you.

Indeed
Truth of the truth.

edit on 30-1-2014 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

A gentleman never kisses and tells

This trait I acquired only in the late 30-ies
Before that...I was all mouth...and stick

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
never been one to chase women. appreciate a good woman that i can hold a friendship with.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think, if you still havn't asked her out(yes sadly in this "equal" world, male still have to do the initiation) by the 3rd time you see her, you will end up in friend zone.

Its easy for me to type what i just typed, but hard as hell in real life lol

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Hmm. Perhaps there is no shame in it. Perhaps their ought to be, perhaps such things lead to horrors like that bloody Bieber idiot coming into, and falling out of favour. Perhaps I am the only person on planet Earth who cannot enjoy the act for its own sake. If that is the case, I think I had best get off out of this thread, since all it is achieving from my viewpoint, is providing a tedious reminder that the world for which I was bought up, is not only not the one I live in, but shows no sign of ever returning to that state.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

Women want what they can't have. let me ask you a couple of questions.

How fast did you respond to those texts??? ---- When you first met and got numbers, I'd imagine you started texting back n forth. I'm willing to bet almost immediately because you were so into her, which is a huge mistake. You have to wait hours if not the next day sometimes (not all the times), so she thinks hmmm what is he doing that's more important than responding to me.

How upfront with her were your intentions??? ----Most women I've dated like direct confident men. If you can add some humor also and make them laugh thats a huge plus.

Did you ever listen to her talk about other men and those issues??? ---If so that's when you know you're dead in the water. The moment she feels confident to talk to you about men problems means she does not see any connection with you in a sexual way.

So in closing to stay out of the friend zone, I would be more confident, don't respond all the time right away and make her wait and think and never be the guy that hangs out on couches or goes to dinner to listen to her talk about her man issues lol.

Good luck on the next connection

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This is an interesting conversation. As a woman, I sat and thought about which guys were put in the "friend zone" by me, and which were not. I'm in my 50s, but I went back in my mind to when I was in my 20s.

If you're looking at younger women as potential partners, then you have to generate a certain "vibe". We women respond to the masculine vibe on a subconscious level, because that's the age when our bodies are saying BREED. I remember not liking overt pigs, but rather, a man who is confident in his sexuality, found me attractive as a female, and was eager to get at it. Hope I'm not being too blunt here.....

It wasn't so much about looks, as it was about making me feel desirable and sexy. Men who are not confident will not give out that vibe, and we find ourselves looking elsewhere for that validation. Women are raised in this culture to find that their worth is tied up with how much men want them. It sucks, but that's the way it is, and you only have to look at any type of media to see this fact.

The ones I put in the friend zone were the ones who didn't make me feel desirable. They were nice, we had intellectual conversations, they became my emotional tampon that I would use to cry about the other men who weren't in the FZ. I would find out later that they were crushing on me, but failed to show it. Human relationships carry risk. We women get burned too. Don't be afraid to keep trying. You will learn what works and what doesn't. Obviously, whatever you're doing is getting you the same results, repeatedly. Therefore, you gotta get out of your comfort zone and try something different.

Naturally, chemistry has a lot to do with it as well. Not every woman that you desire and show it will pan out. But your success rate will definitely go up. Make a woman feel gorgeous, special, and hot, but don't be a drooling pig and your odds should definitely increase. Sexual innuendoes and jokes, staring in the wrong places, and being an octopus is a no-no. Keeping eye contact, letting her know she's beautiful, opening doors for her, etc., is a definite yes.

PS....men.....learn to kiss. A huge open mouthed slobber fest in which half the woman's face is covered in spit is GROSS. Keep it slow, and please.....keep the drooling to a minimum. A man who is a good kisser will make a woman melt, trust me on this. At any time, if a woman says STOP, you stop immediately. Control is hot.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Hmm. Perhaps there is no shame in it. Perhaps their ought to be, perhaps such things lead to horrors like that bloody Bieber idiot coming into, and falling out of favour. Perhaps I am the only person on planet Earth who cannot enjoy the act for its own sake. If that is the case, I think I had best get off out of this thread, since all it is achieving from my viewpoint, is providing a tedious reminder that the world for which I was bought up, is not only not the one I live in, but shows no sign of ever returning to that state.

The sexual dance of men and women have been going on as long as there have been homo sapiens on this planet. It is a trick of the hormones in order for people to keep breeding.

You seek something higher, and there is no shame in that. However, yes, you are a stranger in a strange land. Someday, you may find what you seek. In fact, I hope you do, it would show that not everybody on this planet is ruled by their genitals.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I have to agree with you. I'm a woman in a world that does not seem to fit what I see as right... I've watched all my friends do all the things and more that have been suggested here. Pretty much every married person I know has cheated. A few have open marriages. I am generally appalled at all of them.

It is very hard to find guys with the same beliefs I have. The thing is my beliefs don't seem unreasonable at all yet they are completely incongruous to societal norms. I don't understand this "hookup" culture. The whole relationship scene seems exceedingly cheap to me.

Maybe something is wrong with me, I don't know, but I don't see me changing anytime soon and I don't see society changing either as it seems to only be getting worse... So I continue to be a quiet observer, patiently waiting to find another unique soul who is just as repulsed by this crap as I am.

Everything I've read so far in the thread is exactly what I see in real life and it's comical.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The ultimate strategy for turning a female friend into a lover is to ask them to be your lover. This strategy works extremely well when both of you are drinking tequila.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

Welcome to my world. At the age if 43 I still haven't figured that one out.

However over the years I just learned to put the hard-word on them one the first date.

Just don't wait until you feel the time is right. Adopt the Nike approach and Just Do It.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You need to change bait; Stop using worms and try a rooster tail.

If it's a particular type of woman you want, then just look at her past boyfriends and emulate that. Or, you could just be yourself and only attract the right type of woman for you. There's a reason you are getting the 'oil & water' result.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join