It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Light seen over Adelaide - Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well firstly there isnt much on this subject, I heard it on the radio this morning and just checked the news site:

Adelaide Now

Apparently some green lights, no pictures and not much else but I thought I would bring it to boards attention.

There have been a number of sitings off Adelaide beaches, it is a fairly busy shipping lane (well as busy as Adelaide gets) so I would put it down to that, get a few cruise ships in there as well, I looked at the shipping log and 3 container ships left port yesterday evening - wonder if one of the crew was having a birthday and they let a firework off?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IamSirDrinksalot

i worked with a australian a while back and i remember him going on about MIM MIM lights going up the way from the desert maybe pine gap he was going on about but there is sure a lot of reports around the world recently

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Obviously aliens, even the article hinted at it.

While this thread is new can I just say how refreshing it is to see the exact same comments that would be made on an American site on an Australian site, right down to the vaguely angry comments about public assistance.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm in Adelaide.
I was online here at ATS last night when this happened and missed the whole show.
Damn you ATS

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Me too, my daughter asked me to take her to Grange last night but had some stuff to do so couldnt - might have seen them if I had gone.

Mind you, I saw enough sh!t lights at the Brewery Christmas Lights "display" - damn you Adelaide...
edit on 30-1-2014 by IamSirDrinksalot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
So many UFO reports coming out of Aus lately! Exciting. Obviously the ET's dont mind the heat you guys in Adelaide are getting at the moment

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Maybe the heat is causing it? But they obviously dont mind the bloody flies either....

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I dont read too much into Pine Gap as it isnt like Area 51 or anything. We do alot of work on over the horizon radar and am sure we have a few listening stations and probably relays for US satelittes (didnt they say durinng the moon landings Australia relayed data from Apollo to the USA which was intercepted and the UFO thing came up??) but not a UFO thing.

Woomera is a former missile test range when the UK, Aus and allies were testing missiles and nukes, nowadays it is used (I think rented out) by its owner.

The British Taranis UAV has been flown at Woomera recently, woomera is more like 51 than pine gap (but without the guards) so there is no need for a legit project to be outside of Woomera Range, there is enough space there.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I live in the Hallett Cove area but was in the city last night and missed it. Since moving into the area, I have seen a lot of sightings in the skies. Some say in the gulf waters, just off from Hallett Cove, there lays an underwater vortex and many people have taken their boats out there to find it. No discoveries that I know of yet. Some say the space craft came out from the mines or underground cavities there too... a friend of mine told me months back he witnessed this event. Either way, very interesting.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I live in Adelaide and there is nothing, its all people seeing shadows.
There is nothing to these stories at all.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Australia in general is a hotspot though, esp. Queensland, maybe there is interest in the Great Barrier Reef.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Shana91aus
So many UFO reports coming out of Aus lately! Exciting. Obviously the ET's dont mind the heat you guys in Adelaide are getting at the moment

Or....to use Occam's Razor....

More people outside during the warm weather during the summer months to see and misidentify meteors, space debris, satellites and astronomical objects as "UFOs".

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I did see (and tried to film) a light that travelled across the sky at a BBQ one night, it looked like a big star but closer, like aircraft cruising height (or higher) but not as small as the satellites that I have seen.

It got my attention but not enough to call everyone over and point at the sky, just a solid white light moving across the sky.

(post by IamSirDrinksalot removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

this perfectly falls into my conspiracy about the CICADA experiment and following the goosechase of doom and the secrecy of the recruitment of the galactic empire itself

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I live in The very southern metro of Adelaide, and have seen 7 at one time, in the middle of the day, had 3 witnesses, to back my story thankfully.. A friend of mine used to stand out on his front porch at night and watch them fly of down south towards Moana and then dip into the ocean just of the coast..

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by douggie60

Some very clear photos were taken near the Aldinga Quarry some years ago, not sure if they were debunked though.
www.ufocasebook.com

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

those ones like like remote controlled hobby craft.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

yeh they do sort of, but this was back in the 90's. I don't think we had the tech back then.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

yes we definitely did. Just not as cheap as it now, so only people who could afford a 1000 dollar hobby had them.
edit on 1-2-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join