It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prime minister of Russia says aliens live among us.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
In the video, the Prime Minister looks dead serious as he speaks about ETs on Earth. The newswoman interviewing him is beginning to laugh a little, though. She seems to believe that the PM is being humorous.
Does Russian humor tend to be 'deadpan' like that? The interviewer is probably in a better position to understand Russian humor than Westerners are.
edit on 30-1-2014 by Ross 54 because: improved paragraph structure

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I can't find anything from a credible source that says Snowden has released anything about UFO's or aliens. Feel free to prove me wrong though. I have found all sorts of websites claiming he's released this and that, but without the actual documents, or without at least some video of him saying it, how am I supposed to just take their word for it?

That being said, I also don't speak russian, so I just have to assume they translated what the Prime Minister (I also have no idea if he's actually the prime minister or not) said correctly. If they did, and if he actually is who they say he is, then it's pretty interesting.
edit on 30-1-2014 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by EA006

Sorry I was having trouble getting the page right. It cant be that old as it mentions yesterday somewhere, So the PM of Russia makes an off camera comment in all seriousness, with regard to the launch codes for the Nukes, but included in said briefcase are top secret documents with regards to Aliens. Why would they be worried about aliens in the same breath as launching? perhaps they have to be sensitive about not destroying anything belonging to the said aliens. Or maybe Snowdon's leak was right about them being a sub terrestrial species.

Phil Schneider told us they were under ground back in the 90's... Snowdon just confirmed what we've known all along.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Looking into the issue of Russian humor, I found references to typically 'dry' Russian humor. Also to a characteristically serious demeanor that often conceals humor. The phrases 'tests of gullibility' and 'jokes in disguise', also turned up.
As much as I would like to see the existence of extraterrestrials confirmed, given the reaction of the interviewer, I think a good case can be made for this being a sly jest by the Prime Minister. see supporting link, below
msabelli.wordpress.com...
edit on 30-1-2014 by Ross 54 because: added information

edit on 30-1-2014 by Ross 54 because: improved paragraph structure

edit on 30-1-2014 by Ross 54 because: removed superfluous word.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ELE115PWD

Snowdon just confirmed what we've known all along.

Can you show this confirmation?

Now in numerous threads there is the Snowden leaks about underground Aliens yet nothing has been shown that its a leak from him and that its not Weekly world News hoax.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm with the poster above me. This is the first I've heard that Edward Snowden leaked docs about ET? Hmm, does anybody have any credible links? I thought that he was strictly working with the Guardian on releasing the documents he has.. I'm confused.
edit on 30-1-2014 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jeenyus2008

This is the first I've heard that Edward Snowden leaked docs about ET? Hmm, does anybody have any credible links?

No credible links to the story because it isn't true , prefix anything with `Edward Snowden leaked` and people will buy into it, it's the same as with all the wikileaks UFO stories from a couple of years ago.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Haha, that's what I was thinking Gortex. Nonetheless, it's interesting that the PM of Russia would say these things. Although I think he was using a shadowed sarcasm. Of course I can only speculate as usual...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think it's the same humor as some cops here in America use when they pull you over; They sometimes ask: Do you have any handguns or hand grenades or missle launchers on you?

That's what I think this is.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Fylgje
I think it's the same humor as some cops here in America use when they pull you over; They sometimes ask: Do you have any handguns or hand grenades or missle launchers on you?

That's what I think this is.

Well I hope so, just seems a bit strange from a man holding the launch codes. Who would owing to his political position have to use his words with more than the normal guarded political responses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join