It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bieber again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i,m sick of this guy making headline news news.sky.com...

he now seems to think hes a law on himself,see if they actually laid down the law like they would on any other person that broke it then he will get jailed for this alone.i won,t hold my breath tho,just like most of these so called celebrities they seem to be above it.

makes me sick,wish that photographer in london had put this arrogant twat on his ass,maybe would have knocked a bit of sense into him.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What makes me even sicker than his actions are all his "beliebers" who defend said actions. It seems like he's in the news every week on account of breaking the law. I say deport him and revoke his music license, if you can even call it music. You'd think these "beliebers" would get the hint that this dude is scumbag and doesn't deserve all this attention and admiration.

It's actually kind of sad because he had promise, but fame and money do weird things to you. Hopefully he'll straighten his act up because right now he's going down the wrong path.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
What makes me even sicker than his actions are all his "beliebers" who defend said actions. It seems like he's in the news every week on account of breaking the law. I say deport him and revoke his music license, if you can even call it music. You'd think these "beliebers" would get the hint that this dude is scumbag and doesn't deserve all this attention and admiration.

It's actually kind of sad because he had promise, but fame and money do weird things to you. Hopefully he'll straighten his act up because right now he's going down the wrong path.
when i saw it on news other day about this drag race and him being arrested for it and he was under the infulence i turned to my gf and said i bet hes dead before hes 25.

the way its going the now i wouldn,t be surprised if i,m right.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He never had anything. He's been a manufactured product since day one. A quick money cash cow for different corporations. They'll be done with him soon enough. And then on to the next get-rich-quick scheme.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Oh I agree, but he did have some talent, it wasn't until he went mainstream and was "corporatized" that all that talent got flushed down the drain. He lost his love for music and its art and instead found the love for money and partying.

He obviously sees himself as above the law, and how can you really blame him? Money is power and when you have power you basically own the law.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Why so many beiber post on ATS??? With the first statement being how tired you are of hearing about him
If you don't want to talk about him and tired of seeing MSM report it then why post it here?
You are correct if you think the majority of the users on this site don't want to hear anything about him or anyone other celeb for that matter and what MSM reports on them.
Bigger fish getting away with a lot bigger things and not answering for it them him.

edit on thWed, 29 Jan 2014 19:39:35 -0600America/Chicago120143580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Sremmos80
Why so many beiber post on ATS??? With the first statement being how tired you are of hearing about him
If you don't want to talk about him and tired of seeing MSM report it then why post it here?
You are correct if you think the majority of the users on this sight don't want to hear anything about him or anyone other celeb for that matter and what MSM reports on them.
Bigger fish getting away with a lot bigger things and not answering for it them him.

Latent Belieberism. KInda like the guy who is an over the top homophobe being latently homosexual. I bet the authors of these Beiber threads all have posters and records of Bieber.

( Hides from all of the ATS closet Beliebers who will now cyberstalk me.... )

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

yeah he has money and money is power but money doesn,t mean you have to start acting like him where you start thinking i,m untouchable,hes being mismanaged and it will come back to bite him on the ass,i guarantee it.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Sremmos80
You are correct if you think the majority of the users on this site don't want to hear anything about him or anyone other celeb for that matter and what MSM reports on them.

edit on thWed, 29 Jan 2014 19:39:35 -0600America/Chicago120143580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)
because on msm they defend him,i post it here cause i want to believe i,m not the only one who thinks hes a twat and should be answering to the law like any other person who would be charged with the same thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
People make far too big a deal of celebrity going ons.

I don't think I've heard a Bieber song but to me it just seems like he's a young kid with lots of girls and money. I would be more surprised by him not getting into trouble. Either way I don't understand why there's so many topics on ATS about him.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Advantage

Sremmos80
You are correct if you think the majority of the users on this sight don't want to hear anything about him or anyone other celeb for that matter and what MSM reports on them.

Latent Belieberism. KInda like the guy who is an over the top homophobe being latently homosexual. I bet the authors of these Beiber threads all have posters and records of Bieber.

oh yeah got all his albums(hes does have more than 1 doesn,t he?)posters i know he has plenty of them.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I beat you to it, already posted.

I'm the only true belieber on ats..

nanana***

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Chill dude. 500 years from now half the world will be worshiping him for being imprisoned and then dying for OUR sins. Brothers and sisters, let me hear it. Hallelujah.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

sparky31

Advantage

Sremmos80

oh yeah got all his albums(hes does have more than 1 doesn,t he?)posters i know he has plenty of them.

Its okay. There is NO shame in having crushes and fondling Beiber "action figures". Theyre NOT dolls....

HEHE! Youre a good sport

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

sparky31

yeah he has money and money is power but money doesn,t mean you have to start acting like him where you start thinking i,m untouchable,hes being mismanaged and it will come back to bite him on the ass,i guarantee it.

I agree 110%.

He'll learn his lesson one way or another, probably by losing everything he has, fame included. He'll be tossed to the side for the next guy sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

sparky31

Sremmos80

because on msm they defend him,i post it here cause i want to believe i,m not the only one who thinks hes a twat and should be answering to the law like any other person who would be charged with the same thing.

You are correct, most here share your views.
Don't need to create a thread that you lead off with how you are tired of hearing about him to prove that, just read that past post that were about him.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Sremmos80

sparky31

Sremmos80

You are correct, most here share your views.
Don't need to create a thread that you lead off with how you are tired of hearing about him to prove that, just read that past post that were about him.
i searched for last post and only thing that popped up was from 2012,the search thing is pretty crap,i knew someone had to have posted before 2012 but when thats all i,m seeing then i still have to post my view and if its a repeat post then i,ll let the mods do their job.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

sparky31

I agree 110%.

He'll learn his lesson one way or another, probably by losing everything he has, fame included. He'll be tossed to the side for the next guy sooner or later.
oh i know,macaulay culkin comes to mind,hes going to go down the same road.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

boncho
I beat you to it, already posted.

I'm the only true belieber on ats..

nanana***

Bonchos
True its the number 3 today....and banchos been there.
edit on 29-1-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

Its not a double post so why would the mods do anything? I never said it was a double post. But it is not the first post about him since 2012. I just don't see how you can say that just because the search function didn't pull it up that you haven't seen previous post about him. Unless you haven't been active recently and went out of your way to come back to this site and post about him which defeats the purpose if you are tired of hearing about him.
Its a cookie cutter topic, said celeb gets in trouble, msm is all over it and then they get some sweet deal and it is spread all over how the event has changed them and they realized they were in a spiral.
It should make you sick seeing it, and seeing the msm defend him. Simple solution is don't watch MSM and don't create threads about him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join