It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare & Averting the 2nd Amendment, Gun Seizures part II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

On December 9th I created this post outlining how I felt Obama and the liberal left would utilize healthcare to create a gun grab in our society. The link is listed below.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Brand new off the press today is a post on the libertarian Ben Swann's site saying on January 3rd exactly what I said would happen did happen. Make most mistake the current healthcare law is totally about controlling people.

benswann.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My friends and I said it was coming before sandy hook even happen. We were telling people to stock up on ammo especially 22lr. Next it will be: 'You can own a firearm because you are politically active and outspoken'. They already ban possession of firearms in most states during public gatherings for "the public's safety".

Until we have a large enough staged event that involves firearms, it will be slowly preventing one group then the next then the next from owing firearms.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stuship

It's been signaled for months that some measure to standardize the mental health restrictions on gun ownership are likely.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
OPSEC don't tell anyone you have guns.

Don't keep all your guns in one place and keep your best guns hidden.

The VA has been asking veterans about guns for years and most veterans know to keep quite.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is but one of the subtle consequences of Obamacare.

top topics

join