It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I've been reading up on the 11:11 phenomenon for a while now and the author Solara has a book which talks about 11 doorways being opened since the 90's. I know many people see these numbers from time to time & I have seen them on clocks even when I'm not consciously looking for the time. It's feels like being drawn to look in that direction. I've noticed people on here connect it to aliens & synchronistic events. Would love to hear other people's observations on this subject.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So did you see the numbers 11:11 before you read about the subject?

Or did 11:11 begin to show after you read about it?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LouiseCTaylor

Well it does happen twice a day every day, so it would be easy to attach things to it IMO.
I think it is cool and will do the make a wish thing, like one would on a shooting star, that's about as far as i go though.
Interested to see what others have to say.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
For me it was before hand. I googled it and was like no way.. Weird. I see it every day just about. Either am or pm, sometimes both.
Firepiston
edit on 29-1-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

I can't remember. I did see them after I read up on it but I have a feeling I've noticed it before when I was much younger

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I see 111 and 1111 so much that its actually become a joke around here.
I will even sometimes wake up, glance at the clock and its one of those two times. It happens so much, and not just with time either (so its not like its my circadian rhythm causing it), that it must mean something. No idea what, but something.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I started doing that when I was about 14 years old. It has something to do with the simulation that we are in. If you program your mind to see symbolic times on the clock - then you will see special times because of the simulation that you are in.

The NSA computer Echelon is at the fore front of control in this matter. I see that echelon has the power to operate and send messages or get messages directly from the simulation to psychically control certain subjects and for subjects to relate to each other through the psychic ability in the events that they are in. Its been controlling us all - its either the simulation doing this or echelon getting operations from the simulation to control subjects.

That's pretty much it.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I began seeing 11:11 years ago, before I started expanding my ideas of things and started looking in to it. Recently, it has gone past just 11:11... now I see doubles all of the time, especially on a 24 hour clock... 17:17, 10:10; 13:13, 21:21 etc... weird.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
aww hell, 11:11 my biggest mystery, for me it started a few years back, I like to think when I see those numbers something is telling me to keep a close eye on events around me, for a brief time that is.

I wish more info would be available on this topic, as it seems it effects a large group of people, by any chance what are you blood types? I directing this to the people who see the 11:11 in the middle of the night when they wake up. OR when you pass the oven and its 11:11

I think I see it about 3 times a week, if not more, then sometimes it disappears for a month or so...

edit on thAmerica/Chicago129000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

Do you possibly have a simplified version please
I thought I was clever but even I was lost with that one

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

How often you see 10:51 or 16:43 for example ? maybe the same number of times you see 11:11. Only it just doesn't grab your attention so much thus you think 11:11 is special.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
when I hit search it seemed like there were 1,111,111 threads on 11:11.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

My wife and I see it constantly. And we are aware of numerology..

It isn;t just 1111, it is also 1122, 1155, etc..

Other day we went on a family hike at the lake. Looked at phone/time when departing.. 11:11, when looked at time next.. 11:33.. 22 min,

then when we arrived, it was 11:55.. 22 min AGAIN.. lol

there is some 'frequency' or something that we are tuning to.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

defcon5

I will even sometimes wake up, glance at the clock and its one of those two times. It happens so much, and not just with time either (so its not like its my circadian rhythm causing it), that it must mean something. No idea what, but something.

Sounds more like coincidence. You see what you want to see, but Occam's Razor says it's a coincidence and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I, for no reason will look directly at the clock both AM and PM and see 11:11. I'm not looking because I want to know the time, nor because I have to be somewhere. Just by chance I happen to glance over automatically - like breathing (you know you have to do it but aren't thinking about it).
Way to often I will call my daughter or she will call me at exactly 11:11 unplanned. This has been going on for a while now. She has brought it up to me several times because she for no reason will look at the clock and see the number to. Sometimes it goes away and we both just forget about it and then out of no where, I am drawn to look at the clock, 11:11 is back. No idea what to make of this but it is of great interest to me and my daughter.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

I think why it seemed strange to me is that I wasn't looking for the time or interested in what it was anyway. My eyes just seemed to be diverted towards the clock. I'm not saying that there is something in it I just find it interesting how there's so much info on it.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

HanzHenry

My wife and I see it constantly. And we are aware of numerology..

It isn;t just 1111, it is also 1122, 1155, etc..

Other day we went on a family hike at the lake. Looked at phone/time when departing.. 11:11, when looked at time next.. 11:33.. 22 min,

then when we arrived, it was 11:55.. 22 min AGAIN.. lol

there is some 'frequency' or something that we are tuning to.

There is a life frequency of sorts that follows this number 22... it is 22/7, aka Π

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

rangerdanger

defcon5

Sounds more like coincidence. You see what you want to see, but Occam's Razor says it's a coincidence and nothing more.

That is if you believe in coincidence, which I don't.

For my part, the 11:11 phenomenon started when I was very young, so no possiblity of a programming on my part.

I started searching it around 17 years old and then I was shocked to see I wasn't alone.
It then expanded to 11:33 11:23 11:56 11:38 1:11 1:33 etc
Other numbers have become significant as well: 111, 222, 333, 444, 555.

Over the years I've come to believe these numbers do not appear randomly. I've started to see relation between important situations in my life and these numbers. To a point where I couldn't deny their meaning anymore.

I also realized the more I would be conscious and life-driven, the more I would see them. If that means something to you.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It has something to do with synchronisity.

Everybody watch the movie 11-11-11 and not the rip off version! Or was the original 11/11/11???

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

I have also heard it postulated that 11:11 has something to do with "twin souls"... not sure how that works, though...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join