It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014-15 Blood moons prophets and seers apply within.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

dlbott
reply to post by Akragon

You are confusing Christianity with religion, catholicism, it is not. As stated Christians are the true church. No religion involved with being christian, the opposite. Don't confuse us with catholic religion. Christians don't kill dude...

The Bot

Oh get over yourself...

Catholics are just as Christian as any other people following that book...

Their beliefs are different, but no more or less then the rest of the "Christian" based religions...

Whats the difference between a Catholic saying Protestants are not Christian, and a Protestant saying a Catholic isn't Christian...

Nothing...

edit on 3-4-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

WOW
Never before have I heard such clarity from an informed, researched individual.

in this forum so many say "I feel...In my opinion"

Thank you

I think?

X

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

ElohimJD

ketsuko
Well, Christ himself isn't coming back to earth until the earth has been pretty much torn apart between our actions and God's. The actual end of the Tribulation, the battle of Armageddon, only comes after seven very long and horribly years, and you're fooling yourself if you think we're even the smallest way into those. Things are bad, but they aren't that kind of bad. After all, we're told that if Christ doesn't come and put a stop to things, there would be nobody left alive on earth at all. That should tell you that we're nowhere near the end of the seven years of Tribulation.

Nope, if the Tetrad signifies anything, it may signal the beginning of the Trib, the beginning of the peace agreement (which is more of less the same thing), the building of the 3rd Temple, the Psalm 83 War, the Rapture (if there's going to be one( as there are two solar eclipses interspersed with the Tetrad, etc.

As to sinful people seeking signs, well, we were told what to look for to know that the end was near, and those conditions all seem to be met. It's evident that the world is increasingly hostile to people of good faith (I'm not just talking about Christian, but even good faith) and evil is called good and good is called evil. The general description of personal character is becoming the norm rather than the exception ...

It's not sign seeking. It's right there for anyone with the eyes to see.

The assumption of 7 years of tribulation is an assumption, your teachers incorrectly assumed the two 3 1/2 periods of time spoken of are in succession and lead up to the final day of Armageddon. This is incorrect.

There is a "time" of Jacobs (Ephraim and Manasseh) trouble, which is not 7 years.

The third temple is spiritual, the Body of Christ is the Temple of God (place where God chooses to dwell in); with each member a "living stone" fit jointly together in perfection. God's Church is the temple whose builder and maker is Jesus Christ. Looking to physical Israel for a physical third temple and physical abomination would be an effort in futility.

There is no rapture. There is a resurrection to eternal spiritual life for the 144,000 redeemed from the present age of mankind's self rule over the past 6000 years of human history, this event occurs on the final day of this age, the day of Armageddon which will be on a Pentecost.

There is also a large group of human beings that are brought to repentance during the "time of Jacob's trouble" because of the destruction around them, and they will be blessed to live on into the millennial reign of the Kingdom of God on Earth as subjects in the Kingdom ruled no longer by men, but by spirit beings perfected through Christ; there will be millions that fall into this awesome group.

All 7 seals have already been opened (they are spiritual).
The abomination that makes the Temple desolate has already occurred (Church of God Apostatize).
The man of sin has been revealed and died 40 Sabbaths to the hour after he destroyed the Temple (spiritually).
The 1335 day count for the sealing has already been completed.
The 1290 day count of the time of the 7th seal has already been completed.
The 1260 day final witness from God against mankind has already been completed.

All things are complete except the trumpets of God that sound in the day (year) of the Lord; which is the same time period as the "time" (year) of Jacob's trouble. These 7 trumpets bring about the end of all governments of mankind, and usher in the Kingdom of God on Earth.

All 7 trumpets will sound in a single "time" (year). The 7th trumpet will sound on a Pentecost. Therefore all 7 trumpets will sound from one years Pentecost leading up to another years Pentecost (between the two Pentecosts); the year of this occurring has not yet been revealed by God, and looking at these tetrad of blood moons surrounding Pentecost 2014 through Pentecost 2015 causes me to at least be very interested in how events transpire moving forward.

We are far closer to the end of this age then most can comprehend at this time. In time, God will make all these things known to all mankind. Death in this age is not the end, it is halftime.

Thy Kingdom come.

God Bless,
edit on 28-3-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

wow....

the funniest post of the week

thank you!!

peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

i find word 'oven' to be the most interesting in those messages.

reminds me of pastry mmmm....

peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Here's something I found from the perspective of Science news, Bruce McClure and Deborah Byrd.

Blood Moons in Biblical prophecy. We’re not experts on prophecy of any kind. But we’ll tell you what we know about the new definition for Blood Moon that has raised so many questions recently.

From what we’ve been able to gather, two Christian pastors, Mark Blitz and John Hagee, use the term Blood Moon to apply to the full moons of the upcoming tetrad – four successive total lunar eclipses, with no partial lunar eclipses in between, each of which is separated from the other by six lunar months (six full moons) – in 2014 and 2015. John Hagee appears to have popularized the term in his 2013 book Four Blood Moons: Something is About to Change.

Mark Blitz and John Hagee speak of a lunar tetrad as representing a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. After all, the moon is supposed to turn blood red before the end times, isn’t it? As described in Joel 2:31 (Common English Bible):

The sun will be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood before the great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.

That description, by the way, describes both a total solar eclipse and total lunar eclipse. Sun turned to darkness = moon directly between the Earth and sun in a total solar eclipse. Moon turned to blood = Earth directly between the sun and moon, Earth’s shadow falling on the moon in a total lunar eclipse.

earthsky.org...

It's a soul [Sol] sign.

Toni

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

and dreadful day of The Lord is... perhaps.... Doomsday hysteria?

peace

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Perhaps or could be a misinterpretation of the Book of Revelations.

The coming of the Lord could be referring to the NWO and Hilter's master plan for a master race. IMO, this would fit neatly into End Times prophecy. The only time I think we'll see Jesus returning is via a false flag operation.

The upcoming "blood red" Moon of April 15, 2014 is a full Moon. It could be an occult date for a major ritual sacrifice.

Lunar phase on 15 April 2014 Tuesday is Full Moon.
The moon is in zodiac sign Libra.

lunaf.com...

For the rituals that require the most potent and powerful magick, the fullest phase of the moon is most appropriate.

The Phases of the Moon

www.occult100.com...

Love, light and peace,

Toni
edit on AM4302014427am2230am by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

radpetey
reply to post by khnum

GOD said, "the sun and moon were given for signs and seasons"....

John 5:37: "And the Father himself who sent me has taken over my testimony. You have neither heard his voice nor ever seen his form."
Mystics are the intermediaries between God and man. They are closest available to God, so to speak. I want to emphasize that there is not even one mystic in the history, who was in contact with God as a person. There were always "just" Ascended Masters their interlocutors. It was Mother Mary, Christ, an Ascended Master, or an Archangel. God also never appeared anyone, because he does not exist in this form.
God is impersonal, but can express in a very personal way. You can meet the elemental force and feel her, however, only by parts of it. On the metaphysical level, the primary source reveals through your higher self or in the form of communication with spirit beings. Such as Mary, Jesus Christ, Krishna, Buddha or other spiritual beings such as Ascended Masters, in meditation or in a dream - very rarely even "live" if a spirit manifests itself in your presence, as for instance Jesus and Mary appeared to me.
On the physical level, you can experience God by people, animals and the nature. Maybe you ever sat on an idyllic clearing in the middle of a forest and you thought, "This must be the feeling in paradise." In such a moment, you could feel and experience the divine. At that moment, there is only the being, the feeling - in this case mediated by the nature.

edit on 10-4-2014 by StefanParlow because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2014 by StefanParlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

jazz10
reply to post by curiouswa

I believe in the return of Jesus and looking at everyyhing on a whole globally.........I'd say it signifies the time mentioned.

He will be the leader of the offically landing affectionate aliens. However, he will not stay here and not save anybody.
I am on the street with a friend. Suddenly I see a spaceship. It looks alike as the spaceships I have seen several times during the last weeks and months in nature on the earth. They look flattened like a soap bubble. However, my friend sees no spaceship. With outstretched arm and finger, I try to show it to him and only when it becomes slower, he can see it. It lands. Shortly I have second thoughts whether these are really the affectionate beings. I hear inwards and check my heart. Yes, they are. I am delighted and properly adrenalized. Then a voice informs me that the leader of this divine intervention is that being which one calls Sananda. Many people also say Jesus Christ or God's son to him. The extraterrestrial call him „The Lord“. (Vision; 00 09 15)
Concerning names “Sananda” and “Jesus Christ”: Sananda is one of the oscillation names of the collective Christ's consciousness and is well suitable to activate our awakening-codes. This being (energy) incarnated 2000 years ago as Jesus and was therefore the incarnation of the planetary Christ-being. Sananda is an oscillation of Christ's level. Many aliens say, e.g., translated “the Lord” to him. However, as mentioned, names are not really further important. The vibration is important. In addition, you will have had in each of your past incarnations a different name. However, you are unambiguously identifiable only by your vibration.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Xcouncil=wisdom
reply to post by ElohimJD

WOW
Never before have I heard such clarity from an informed, researched individual.

in this forum so many say "I feel...In my opinion"

Thank you

I think?

X

It brings joy to me heart to read this.

Know that the only way my post can be understood clearly is by the spirit of God placing the understanding in your mind as you read it. If you read my post and you "see" it in clarity; it is because God has given you eyes to see.

This is no small thing, but the beginning of great things if you yield your mind to the spirit of God.

All these things will be made known, the time is close.

The thanks be to God, for only His spirit can make the truth understood.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So, guys, how was it?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I thought it was pretty cool, it got real dark, didn't get the 'blood' effect though
Maybe next time, or the next time, or possibly the time after that

But, I heard Canada has plans to attack Syria
Israel and Iran are about to get it on
Russia's on the move
N Korea sunk a cruise ship near S Korea
The missing Jetliner AKA next big false flag is still missing
Earthquakes are off the chart in size and number
Ebola is about to go worldwide
The stock markets continue to rise unreasonably quick (that always leads to a crash)
Oh, and gas prices are now reaching the point they were at right before the last global economic crash hmmmm

I think big changes are in the works
I think from what Jesus prophesied we need to be looking for a solar eclipse, and meteor showers yes?
(Matthew 24:29) . . . "the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven. . .

X
edit on 16-4-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: add more doom

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join