It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw something...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I've been a member for ever, just always usually browse these boards. I am in NYC, and I am writing this now because I was looking outside and I swear I saw something strange in the sky. The sun is setting, or has set now, but this flying object had no flashing lights and looked like a triangle. I was going to go for the camera, but it moved to fast, I literally forgot to smoke my cigarette. The fact that I am actually coming out of retirement to post this, means a lot! I know, no evidence, but whatever I just saw in the sky over NYC was not normal. Kinda creepy actually. wow!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
good on ya mate!
But with no pic you gonna have to go for a bit more sweat than that hehehe

details of craft, dimension estimation, flying behaviour...
what about filing a report at MUFON???

see ya.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm seeing stars! You have nearly 2 million of them and 94 posts!

Maybe you seen a self-purging of all that light.

On topic, I wish I were lucky enough to see something as such. And, even if you did get a pic or video - it wouldn't matter...unless something lands in your yard and stays around long enough to introduce itself to everyone, no one will believe you.

Have a good evening!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by eoyn

I'm in NYC.. which direction was it heading? About how high was it?
As you know the airspace 'round here is quite busy so my first instinct when you said triangle shape is it's commercial aircraft..But I'll keep my eyes focused..

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Logiciel

hey ya,

cant really comment on dimensions, but I think it was big, maybe the size of the new airbus double story. I would never put myself out there like this, but this was a odd experience. It went behind this building in my view, and I waited for it to come out the otherside. Yes, you guessed it, it never did. Now, please all you crazy intelligent people out there, tell me how a black triangle goes super fast without any lights and then goes behind a building and does not reappear. Some research:

No person may:
(a) During the period from sunset to sunrise (or, in Alaska, during the period a prominent unlighted object cannot be seen from a distance of 3 statute miles or the sun is more than 6 degrees below the horizon)—

(1) Operate an aircraft unless it has lighted position lights;

(2) Park or move an aircraft in, or in dangerous proximity to, a night flight operations area of an airport unless the aircraft—

(i) Is clearly illuminated;

(ii) Has lighted position lights; or

(iii) is in an area that is marked by obstruction lights;

(3) Anchor an aircraft unless the aircraft—

(i) Has lighted anchor lights; or

(ii) Is in an area where anchor lights are not required on vessels; or

(b) Operate an aircraft that is equipped with an anticollision light system, unless it has lighted anticollision lights. However, the anticollision lights need not be lighted when the pilot-in-command determines that, because of operating conditions, it would be in the interest of safety to turn the lights off.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Heading west, silent, my jaw hit the floor, ive skydivded many times, so im assuming at 6000ft, but very big, what bothers me, and why i am making a issue of this, is the lack of lights.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eoyn

Bigger mystery

How did you get 20k stars per post ( on average)

On topic

Can't even think about space ships

When your star count is 2mil

Sorry . One of those things i look at when considering verasity of claims

But with 2 mil

I'm on your side

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

i don't know!!! i just logged in again to post my experience! Kinda more weird then the flying object I saw!

i guess dint log in for 3 years!! thats an astounding amount of points, not sure if I should be happy or worried!!
edit on 29/1/14 by eoyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Was it solid and did it have any color to it or sound that you noticed?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

hahaha. funk that's a lot of stars. Are you God? I'm sorry? For all I've done?
Ok yeah big spaceship. Ok no worries.
Man you know I'm watching the sky ALL the time, I mean kind of. And I am close to never rewarded. And some people don't ask for nothing and get sweet UFO combo reward. That's life.
I think if I saw something as you describe, given you ain't a big fat lyer, I'll use my analytic processor of a brain I got and have a think, rule out all know possibility and conclude that:
a: I'm tripping
b: It's a toy
c: it's a black project gov. craft but god damn they got big balls flying this over NYC.
d: it's a black project from an other country then they can do what ever they want.
c: it's an exotic craft from on of the other people of the universe and I know I saw this before I died.

Only the 3 last options would make my day
edit on 29-1-2014 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

very solid, actually resembled a triangle, the b2 is not flying anymore? no sound at all, and no lights, and started slow and then very fast, as i mentioned, went behind a building and never came out the other side. im not a noob, i waited for several minutes to see it again. just a weird experience, prolly nothing, but it feels crazy.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

With a wats in the 5 digits

And a karma in the 6's

Whatever he says goes

Eat your heart out phage

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

why do i have so many digits? I must be cooler then I thought lol anyhoo, just wanted to post that experience, was bizarre, back to anonymity.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

it's e! have a great day!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eoyn

First i want you to screen shot your stars

Then i want you to quit being a stranger

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Doh double post
edit on pm120143106America/ChicagoWed, 29 Jan 2014 18:14:55 -0600_1000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eoyn

One night a few years ago I seen 3 of the exact same craft. Completely silent, and they didn't seem to fly, they seemed to "swim" through the air.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Ask around at that building that it went behind.
If it didn't just disappear but instead just continued on blocked form your line of sight some one else may have seen it.
Would take some tact to not seem like a crazy person, but based off your stars that doesn't seem like a problem you would have

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

im not crazy!! i love that, seemed to swim through the air! i wish i had my phone next to me, i always take pics, but i was sneakily smoking a cig out the window, was not prepared for this fascinating thing, im the biggest skeptic.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I just saw a leprechaun riding a unicorn

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join