It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada's ufo studies-includes comments on Shag Harbor incident

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
UFO Files on H2 is airing this case as I type. There is a similar documentary using much of the same footage on youtube

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparrowstail

karl 12

Sparrowstail, good call mate -don't know if you've seen it but Grant Cameron goes into more detail below about the specific heritage of those documents - see 0:12:06

Had never heard about the Chronicle Herald reporter being taken off the case before and I suppose it's relevant that the replacement astronomer couldn't shoehorn in a debunk as the case still remains officially unexplained.

Jkrog made a great thread on the incident containing witness reports and official documents which also mentions the 'glowing orange foam' and it really is an interesting physical trace aspect - in the vid below the fishermen also state that it smelled of sulphur.

After about five minutes, the object started to sink beneath the icy North Atlantic waves. A few of the eyewitnesses reported hearing a "whooshing" noise. While the RCMP had already been in communication with the Canadian Cost Guard and Cutter 101 was on the way, two of the RCMP officers and a few local fisherman hurriedly launched their boats to speed to the rescue of any survivors.As the small boats, and Cutter 101 reached the location, the lights were no longer visible but they found themselves sailing through a thick yellow foam, that indicated that something had submerged. The fisherman report that the foam was not sea foam, and looked like nothing they had ever seen. In fact most were unnerved by the fact that they had to sail through it to look for survivors.

UFO Crash Event: Shag Harbor, 1967

Cheers.

Cool,
thanks. I'm actually reading his book now. UFO's Area 51 and gorvernment informants. It goes into some detail about his early years seeing ufo's and hearing about the Project. Very interesting stuff.

Simply look up Wilbert Smith...Canada was in full 2-way contact with other Races....Canadian Wilbert Smith built the technology required to communicate....he also gifted us with the caudaceus coil....don't waste your time on American history it is absolutely full of lies and misinformation because they worked with the Germans and the Canadians were not working with or contacting the same Races as the Germans were which is who the Americans associated with....why do you think no one screws with Canada?...NO ONE EVER SCREWS WITH CANADA...whose functional Military his 65.000 members and basically zero infrastructure...massive volumes of resources 1/3 of the worlds fresh water....lol...more diamonds than South Africa more oil than the Middle East....lol...lol...and NOBODY HAS THE COJONES TO EVEN RUFFLE THEIR FEATHERS...and nobody asks why????...LMAO......because Canada has SERIOUS FRIENDS who no one has the ability to challenge or to task....Think about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

edit on 7-7-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I have heard an account of this from a master diver in the Canadian Navy great old guy who is now departed from us...
I was rather young but I can recall a lot of what he told me of the incident. This was before I had ever heard of the incident at all, and is a lot different then what I have seen in documentaries on the incident... The most profound thing I can recall from his account is as that there was a craft underwater which was leaking a glowing substance that was an odd yellowish orange colour. There was also a second craft in close proximity to it that had no such issues...
Himself and a few others were ordered to exit and observe only and they did and here’s where it gets really weird he said the US also did the same and had divers observing also. What they saw was what he equated to large headed kids with silvery body suits without helmets of any kind but with what was like large pens sideways in theirs small mouths went back and forth from craft to craft and worked on the damaged one while two of the kids simply watched from in between their kind and our naval forces...
When they were done they simple entered the crafts and departed underwater very fast faster then either could keep up to track their movements or follow...

Mondor
edit on 7-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Came across this 48 minute documentary on the Shag Harbour incident...here ya go.

www.youtube.com...

I'd never heard about it until this thread. Very interesting case. There is only one existant photograph which captured the UFOs in colour. Can be seen here...

www.youtube.com... (go to around 7:50 mark).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join