It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800000 killed by Big Bad Pharma - breaking story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

i think you are floundering now in you own morass of made up figures.

you said 1.6 million get cancer and 560000 bite the dust annually because chemo don't work.
according to your figures that's 65% success rate.Then you claim it's 80% suddenly.

I believe there was ONE oncologist who deliberately misdiagnosed patients, a Dr Farid Fata.
He was caught and I believe he's in jail now awaiting trial.
So that's one out of tens of thousands.

If I'm ever unfortunate enough to contract cancer, if there's a choice between being treated by conventional or alternative methods, I know which one I'll take (and it won't involve magic).

you believe one ornocoligist is a fraud.

irrelevant.

your belief does not decide reality.

what your saying is only your big buddies in big pharma tell the truth?

any idea what their next cancer drug of the week is?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

beckybecky
Using fake research by a fraudster Big pharma reaped a 100 billion $$$ while sending 800000 to an early grave due to the use of statins.

This is equivalent to a war crime.Big pharma's apologists here will no doubt say the people had "underlying health issues"..a magic stock phrase used to defend big pharma crimes.

European doctors may have caused as many as 800,000 deaths in five years by following a guideline to use beta-blockers in non-cardiac surgery patients—a guideline based largely on discredited science
The discredited researcher, who was fired for scientific misconduct in 2011, was also the chairman of the committee that drafted the European treatment guidelines....

Read the full article yourself:-

articles.mercola.com... content=art1&utm_campaign=20140129Z1&et_cid=66915057&et_rid=412170084

A few points of order. Beta blockers are not statins. The article was thick on agenda and low on cause and effect.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

MysticPearl
The biggest issue remains that people can't or won't think for themselves.

Every time people have some sort of health issue they run off to the doctor and when he/she is prescribed meds, they simply swallow without asking question.

And what happened to asking the most logical questions of yourself? Am I healthy? Do I exercise enough? Am I overweight? If so, what will I do to lose weight? How's my diet? Do I eat processed food? Do I drink soda? If your gut is hanging out over your pants, then why the hell do you think you might have back pain, hip pain, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, acid reflux, heart issues, various inflammation of the tissue, depression, etc?

As someone who's worked in the health industry, a large percentage of health problems are directly a product of our diets and fitness levels. From various joint/muscle pain to inflammation/arthritis to sleep issues/cholesterol/blood pressure to heart disease/kidney issues/liver issue to depression. For the most part almost all of it can be traced back to a poor diet(processed food) and lack of exercise/fitness.

People need to stop with the excuses. Deep down they know when they're living an unhealthy lifestyle but instead would rather their doctor offer a quick fix in the form of a pill. Doctors are just as guilty, offering these pills instead of forcing lifestyle changes. Everyone wants it easy!
edit on 31-1-2014 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

I had to star your post. So many people do not want to take responsibility for their own health or put any effort into it. They just want a pill, an easy fix. They don't want to hear "lose 50 lbs and your back will feel better," they want a pill to make their back feel better without losing 50lbs because they enjoy eating high calorie and high fat food and they don't like to work out.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

beckybecky
reply to post by Bakatono

high dose vitamin d 4000 to 10000 i.u might be the answer plus magnesium ,vitamin k and c.
go to vitamin d council website for thousands of research papers and advice.

that pardon? poster works for big pharma as he accidentally admitted in another post.

he also claim a cure rate of 80% for chemo when everyone knows it is 3% over 5 years.

Which chemo for which disease? You do realize that "cancer" covers about 50 different diseases of various causes and that "chemo" covers hundreds of different medications for the multiple different cancers. Some chemo treatments work very, very well and some don't work well at all.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
on wedensday the bbc [brit news] was shouting from the rooftops the goverments news that statins were good and would be widely available for the masses but not one word about the 8000.000 deaths .

strange but true

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

999zxcv
on wedensday the bbc [brit news] was shouting from the rooftops the goverments news that statins were good and would be widely available for the masses but not one word about the 8000.000 deaths .

strange but true

the bbc board of governers is very friendly with big pharma executives.wining,dining and rubbing shoulders at their parties.

that is why they are pushing this.

Here is a list of BBC corruption scandels.

www.bilderberg.org...

remember that pedophile jimmy savile worked at the bbc for years and they deny they know anything...

also you may note not a single big pharma scandel has been reported by the bbc in their flagship programs for this very same reason.

because they have a remit not to upset big pharma because the board of governers is corrupt.no doubt they have been promised consultancy jobs after they leave.

standard big pharma bribe method.
edit on 17-2-2014 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Mercola is a sell out himself. Choosing to back a company that faked specs on health devices and falsify research ( Power Plate ) .

www.vibration-training-advice.com...

My main beef with fraudulent academics and researchers. Is do you notice all the "peers" who did the peer reviewed research. Never get called out.

I mean fake research is normally quite easy to spot. And indeed some academics don't mind saying so....

www.bioedge.org...-Rws.email

You will find this 99% of research is a scam pattern in lots of disciplines.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

beckybecky

999zxcv

strange but true

the bbc board of governers is very friendly with big pharma executives.wining,dining and rubbing shoulders at their parties.

www.bilderberg.org...

remember that pedophile jimmy savile worked at the bbc for years and they deny they know anything...

also you may note not a single big pharma scandel has been reported by the bbc in their flagship programs for this very same reason.

because they have a remit not to upset big pharma because the board of governers is corrupt.no doubt they have been promised consultancy jobs after they leave.

I think it's endearing the way you just completely ignore any reply to you which shows you to be wrong.
That's an excellent trait to have evolved.

The BBC didn't report this did they?
www.bbc.co.uk...

Nor this,
www.bbc.co.uk...

This neither,
www.bbc.co.uk...

And they never broadcast this about statins did they (and just in case it hasn't sank in yet, the latest news is that statins still aren't beta-blockers).
www.bbc.co.uk...

And they definitely didn't publish this about the potential risk of beta-blockers did they?
news.bbc.co.uk...

No, the BBC never reports anything bad about big pharma do they?
Ever get out of your brain-bubble much, becky?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

999zxcv

strange but true

www.bilderberg.org...

I think it's endearing the way you just completely ignore any reply to you which shows you to be wrong.
That's an excellent trait to have evolved.

The BBC didn't report this did they?
www.bbc.co.uk...

Nor this,
www.bbc.co.uk...

This neither,
www.bbc.co.uk...

And they never broadcast this about statins did they (and just in case it hasn't sank in yet, the latest news is that statins still aren't beta-blockers).
www.bbc.co.uk...

And they definitely didn't publish this about the potential risk of beta-blockers did they?
news.bbc.co.uk...

No, the BBC never reports anything bad about big pharma do they?
Ever get out of your brain-bubble much, becky?

did you not read what i said?

obviously not.

i said flagship programs.

who cares if they buried it in small print in some obscure webpage.nobody is going to know about it.

in the way newspapers bury a apology in page 22 after slandering a person on the front page.

classic tactic of lying by obfuscation.

they bury the bad news while promoting every rubbishy cancer drug in their flagship programs.

free advertising for their friends.are you one of their "friend"?

who do you work for?

how much do they pay you?

what percentage do you get in k

edit on 18-2-2014 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
here is a related article..... Big Pharma weilding a destructive painkiller... read the short page of text on ZOHYDRO

m.digitaljournal.com...

the never-wrong FDA ordained this painliller which can kill a minor with a single pill or an avg adult with 2 pills, to begin Its journey thru the medical system tomorrow (March 1st 2014)

sorry--- One cannot cut-&-paste from the article... so you will need to click the link to find the secret deals to not inject a 'jel' so as to make the pills 'un-snortable'... 750K$ with a $3.5 million rider to implement this safeguard
edit on th28139359963728002014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Just bumping this old thread about medical deaths for the masses

This week is stopped my statins after 3 years and i was begging my doctor for a sleeping tablet called valium and guess what statins cause -insomnia

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join