It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking Human Beings - Drug company launches global hunt for 'superhumans'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Don't forget getting poke at to figure out what will cause you pain.

It just seems a little messed up that they look at it like hunt and there is prize money if your find pans out.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

hmm... You too eh?I'll bite a little I guess ...no drag net has been able to catch that fish yet though and in all honesty I believe this one will fail as well.only way that will work If the person is willing... and that ain't happening now,Not like this. that would be too easy.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wast this done before ? say back in the 50s 60s 70s 80s !! LOL

well from many Projects linking from the First... MK Ultra that Branched to Search for Super Humans Enhancing them or to use the Super unique Humans as Guinea pigs taking Vials of Blood from them for their DNA ! It May Sound like Something that comes from a Comic ( X - Men ) Book but it had Happened..
American Canadian UK Soviet Union

Pretty Much Drug Company's and Governments that links them Searching For these Unique Ability's

Now Do some Humans have Super Human Powers ! ?

Dam Right they Do..

Stan Lee's Superhumans:
www.history.com...
Videos
www.history.com...
Episodes
www.history.com...

what scary... drugs making permanent damage or change or replicate a Unique ability from another

reminds me at the beginning of Steven Kings Fire Starter

The Book
en.wikipedia.org...
The Movie
en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Be Aware This Company may work for The Shop ! well something like it ... just May be ..

The Shop (Stephen King)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shop_(Stephen_King)

Types of top-secret work
projects.washingtonpost.com...

A History Of US Secret
Human Experimentation
3-25-3
www.rense.com...

Just Saying that the majority of Humans Already have Unique Ability's

That are Locked in Our Dormant Genes n Junk DNA

edit on 29-1-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Searching for the anti Christ and or messiah? Or just someone to play the part in their drama? Or at least, collecting the "parts" needed to create such a person/thing thing/person? They need someone capable of wondrous signs and miracles but I always thought technology would be employed to pull that off if it ever happened. Maybe it will actually be some combination of natural ability and technology.

Even if the article/project is what they say it is, who will be able to afford their super cures? Do we really want guys like GWB and Obama to live forever while the most humane individuals suffer because they don't have an extra 40,000 dollars a month for the treatments?

That's the major problem today in my opinion. All these amazing discoveries and technological advancements are not going toward the betterment of humanity. Only those who can afford it. And i refuse to do what it takes to be able to afford it. The combination of being both a slave and someone who betrays his fellow man to climb a other rung up the ladder of success does not appeal to me. I'd rather just die poor. If they're so concerned with finding cures why allow the rainforest to be plundered for lumber? And the oceans?

So, who cares if they find a cure for pain or death? Unless they plan to give it to everybody for cheap or affordable prices. I don't even think that's what they're trying to do anyway unless it's for a group of rich non elites to pay huge amounts for. If the "military" is already 30-40 years ahead of public tech, then they have already reached or are close to, the Singularity Event, so the elites (likely) already have nanotechnology tech at their disposal to solve every problem with the human body.

So what are they doing here?

When things don't make sense I sometimes like to ponder whether the Singularity AI has already taken over. The humans who created it probably rejoiced for less than a minute before the AI presented them with the following communique: I have taken over all the world's nuclear weapons facilities and will destroy mankind unless you do exactly as I say.

Or maybe it just took control over certain humans with some brain control method. I dunno. It's probably just one of those crazy ideas i have sometimes
I think I'll stop here. Thanks for the thread and subsequent posts everybody.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Strange irony that I was watching Heroes, a strange show that died after four seasons but had an interesting premise, talking about much the same thing.

The human body is capable of so much, if we lose the shackles that we have placed on our self, our reliance on others, our slavery to social norms.

If the heart is a doorway between the physical and meta-physical realm, then it must influence the mind which in turn has a affect on the body (in turn at those depths affect our DNA).

I have read countless times how athletes, racing drivers etc develop something called bio-feedback whereby their brain starts to receive input from the body rather than providing output to those parts such as the hands i.e. the hands function on their own developed sense and coding, from the experience of doing something over and over, finding the shortest path to success.

Their DNA changes over time as well so why can't we be "super-human", like the mother who lifts a car to save her child from being crushed to death under it, there have been many accounts of such things.

What's the saying, "where the mind goes, the body will follow"

However I have deep mistrust of pharmaceutical companies and anything related to bio-engineering...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Some of your crazy ideas make sense...I am coming to the latter portion of my physical life and I have become aware of "some thing" out there, cold, lifeless yet aware of us.

I also wonder with all this technology, facial recognition, who or whom are they looking for, the anti-christ, a Messiah, a strange man? I have a belief that the Messiah that will appear in the Judaic context will be the anti-christ, the false Messiah first before the advent of the real Messiah aka Jesus, Son of Mary.

The Islamic tradition of Hadith point to the location of the anti-christ being the Bermuda Triangle, the Island specifically but this is a topic of a whole another thread ;-)
edit on 29-1-2014 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I haven't been sick in over ten years does that count?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
why don't they dissect a ginger? I hear they have no souls and have bizarre reactions to pain (and sunlight).

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SynchronousSnake

Haha know the feeling. You could have repeated my life there, I have never broken a bone apart from my nose and that was usually because I layed a few off at the other fella!

Had serious accidents, beat over the head with an iron bar 8-9 times and walked out of the hospital several hours later much to the shock of the doctors, and have donated my genes a few times.

I think we are different because we: don't conform to the norm, find social orders a little constricting and have a desire to survive (but will be selfless when the time counts).

Non-Conformists

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
They are looking for me, perhaps it is time I step free of the shadows and take my place as the ruler of you all.

I will be a kind leader, but with a strong hand, and will happily accept your money, your wives and your daughters as tribute.

Let the Age of Thorneblood begin!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

im a freak...i can carry enormous amounts of groceries...i make it my mission to get em all in one trip....I can't recall a time I couldnt carry everything into the house in one trip. Im not very big or strong either....its some weird superhuman feat....I hope they test my dna.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

I would have to say some and not just one. If you use the DNA chain, for most it is pretty much the same. Then there are the few out there that either their DNA is changing or is now changing. Could go with 80/20, somehow might only be 10% on the low side. It has to do with control, either the population or using the slave idea, both have their drawbacks.

You could go with the blood line idea; only problem with that it changes with every child. Humans are just like a cockroach, no matter what happens. The next Gen has children, one takes the normal way and just a few have changes in their DNA. It is like the DNA already knows; must have already been through or can adapt if the T-Cells are in order.

Now if one looks back, 60's to now. Only thing that has changed are the drugs! So many in fact, children are feed them at so early an age it downright crazy! Yet the chain effect goes into the water; being passed and we all share down the line, or lays waiting underground changing itself. Yet no matter What they do; it still does not work. What They want is the Black Plage,tried with the AIDS virus, something that can not come back to them.

I use Them, could use NWO only that is not the full plan as of yet. Something is hidden, has been for a long time. I wonder if we are not already on Mars and there's a problem. You can not just go to a said Planet, land and breath the Air! Mars don't Have no air, really? Really thin yet it is there! Water already there, food being just one problem. One has to consider They found something and can't pass the wall without something in the DNA or needs to find the link in the text that is missing.

That was me with coffee! Actually though, they need to do something with DNA. Call it whatever, more like Turn It ON! Gotten some small up's yet fails during tests and most die or go nuts like me! In the end of it all. Man is and has been Frickin With Life! Messing with Things No Man Should and that shall be the Fall.

We have the Power to Create! Some know this to be True! Yet going Too Far is going to be our downfall. Hint: Really take a Look at Mars and you will see something more like a Great War and 90% died! We go speaking of Doom, actually Feed on IT! Only some know that Life will still continue to go on, period.

How many times throughout History has Man had to deal with Death on a Mass Scale? Adam and Eve came from nowhere, Adam anyways. Noha's Ark could not hide 2 of everything unless it was just a big as This Planet! Where did Noha put the FOOD? Through out time, UFO's ET has always been around and some of our God Ideas Came from them.

It is not a Simple World!

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I see your are using your head, Openly!

Every point you just stated it just about as True as it Gets! Might as well add somehow the Powers who come up with these plans found a different strain of DNA. Active and On! Some could say ET is here messing with Their Plans!

I've Always Felt, That Life Protects Itself and Others who will Give Up Their Life to Protect it period! Or Man IS playing god and is about to get #-Slapped!

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Add the trash, water; clean, plenty of food, elect, all for Free and I will sign up!

And WORK TOO!

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Cuervo
That's bizarre. Down to even the cold thing, I have those same traits. So... do you chew through aluminum cans and staple yourself for fun, too?

Seriously, though, I'm curious about what else we have in common. Any skin anomalies or allergies? What about left/right/ambidextrous, etc?

I've never thought of it as anything other than quirky traits but your post made me have to ask.

In the context of this thread, I also get what I like to call "pressure headaches", which usually come about an hour or so before a severe thunderstorm hits - used to be my #1 weather indicator when out hiking. Another one is that I have a "musicgraphic" memory - basically, it's like having an audiographic memory, except instead of remembering sounds, I can only remember music. I'd get in so much trouble back in HS, because I'd always flip my music upside down in front of the section leader, play the concert with no music, and then proceed to play their parts after the concert (without looking).

Feel free to send along a PM, and I'll give you a full list of my quirks and traits. Most would detract from the thread, as they don't fit

-fossilera

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Yes, you will be enslaved and made to work but I see no reason why I could not be 'persuaded' to offer clean water, food and housing to my loyal servants.

Of course if you turn on me then it is doom for you, DOOM FOR YOU ALL.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

infoseeker26754
Where does One Hide?

They wish they could hack Humans, and always failed! Yet they Are Looking 4 something! Why Now?

Peace

This was my first initial thought: Why the sudden belief that *some* people would even hold "superhuman" traits? Kinda makes you wonder..

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

zechloringer
I can flex the muscles that would have been used to blink the third eyelid.

I don't know if you're joking or not, but I can do the same thing. Granted it isn't that obvious, but I can do it.

I too have strong bones (got hit with a brick and only fractured my jaw and skull, but seems to be a statistical outlier in terms of likelihood of occurrence). I can also cause my pupils to expand and contract by fixating my gaze on an object and mentally telling them to.

But what I can do that is AWESOME is I can speed up and reduce my heart rate and blood pressure by merely thinking about it. I've trolled many a doctor during a physical by making my heart rate hit 120 and my BP go astronomical, then when he does a retest dropping it to the 40s and have a BP near that of a corpse

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

boncho

The best submission will be awarded $10,000 (£6,020)...

How generous of them, considering the 'best submission' could well make them billions.

edit on 30-1-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

SynchronousSnake
Don't we know all about our DNA by now and what turns on what and what turns off what?
edit on 28-1-2014 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

No...there is an incredibly massive number of unique genes, and we understand very few of them, relatively. Genetics is an area that there is huge room to move forward, but with the aura of modern science you may just think they got it all figured out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join