It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we even know who we support anymore?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think think the Issi guy in Egypt is probably right for them now.
I dont think we should give guns to anybody. If I cant own weapons without documents why should they.

I see too many videos of people we support cutting the heads off people.

who do we support in the Syria conflict?
and why?
I guess the big question is how do we make it stop?

Who do we vote out of office?
It is all the way across the world and does not affect us but our elected leaders are involved.

If it was in your neighborhood, a group of people rioting that if you didnt believe their beliefs they will cut off your head.

Support that group or not?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The days of buying the image of what you're being sold (or told) about a particular country or political group or individual are or should be long gone. Are we getting smarter? No. It's just that we have so much more information now.

At this point it should be obvious that everybody's a liar, everybody has an agenda, everybody is getting paid off in some way either above or below the table. Those who aren't... are stupid.

So the next time the government tells you that we have to invade this country or that country, you can know in your heart that somebody has an angle, even if you don't know what it is. Although you can bet "humanitarianism" or "protecting the rights of the innocent" or "freedom" or "liberty" are very low on the list of reasons why they're doing it.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

tinner07
I think think the Issi guy in Egypt is probably right for them now.
I dont think we should give guns to anybody. If I cant own weapons without documents why should they.

I see too many videos of people we support cutting the heads off people.

who do we support in the Syria conflict?
and why?
I guess the big question is how do we make it stop?

Who do we vote out of office?
It is all the way across the world and does not affect us but our elected leaders are involved.

If it was in your neighborhood, a group of people rioting that if you didnt believe their beliefs they will cut off your head.

Support that group or not?

So in Egypt it's better for a dictator to take power by military coup which the General did than to let the people elect a leader they want?
We supported the rebels because they wanted to overthrow the government so we could move in and rape their resources. Not to mention they had land that Israel wants.
What makes you think we vote in our leaders? Americans voting in our leaders is nothing but an illusion.
We have no choice who our government supports overseas the only ones that makes those decisions are not looked upon as the commoners. They own global corporations and write the laws that favor them not us.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Screw the group and fight 'til the death! People know in their hearts what's right and wrong, you can deny it all you like but it's true.

In this day and age it's important to reserach the group you're going to vote for, or you will get hoodwinked by their policies. Although in the States, that's not really an issue becasue all are controlled by the same puppeteers. You could I suppose make a point by spoiling your vote, but of course everyone would have to do that in order for the point to be made.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

In answer to your title question, I know precisely who I support. I support anyone who likes freedom, who dislikes fascism, who would never consider killing a person because of their religious or ethnic background, I support anyone who needs peace and finds only chaos, anyone who knows the rot of greed and denies it it's power.

That is, no organisation, no party, no army, and no mob. In short I support those who are both powerless and righteous. Everyone else can take a flying proverbial.... You know.

new topics

top topics

join