It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My apologies to all ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So I got my first warning from mods today. probably came the other night but even with the anonymity of the internet I was a little bit ashamed to log on until today.

I apologize to everybody I have angered with my drunken rants, mainly against Muslims.

I love this site and promise to try, not making any promises, not to post when drunk and angry.

To all I offended, my sincere apologies.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
They took 500 points from me

Its all good man

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Only one? Other than that, Congratulations and welcome to the club. IMO warnings are a part of having an opinion. Also some mods are more warning prone that others so do not assume you offended everyone here. Heck I did not even see your rant.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
well i don't forgive you!

just kidding I have no idea you did anything.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

Me too, I didnt know we played for points lol...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Don't worry dude, the bill of rights doesn't give anyone the right to not be offended. The ACLU will not be calling. Lol

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Considering that points are good for absolutely nothing and have absolutely no redemption value (not even an ATS t-shirt) I think that those that play for points are losers anyway.

I would prefer to hear someones honesty that something carefully crafted to gather points from a bunch of strangers on the internet.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Who are you?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I try very hard to maintain T&Cs... but, alas, I too have been schwacked (which sucks 'cause I was saving those points for something really special...). It happens to the best of us.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I did not read your rant, but I know I have had a couple of things deleted and did not remember what I wrote...It has not happened often, but I have thought aww crap what the hell did I say? Anyway I wish there was an ATS/FB drunk button.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Put A note on your Computer to remind you when you are drunk to stay the f off!! LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I'm nobody. but we mess up and have feelings too you know

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

tinner07
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I'm nobody. but we mess up and have feelings too you know

What i meant was, this is a large site....people join and get banned every day here.
I haven't met you that I know on the boards, and suspect others are the same. No apology is needed. Unless the mods made it some kind of requirement before lifting a post ban or something.

I come across as rude unintentionally. often its because of incomplete thoughts being submitted.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You're not the first and will not be the last to come back with their tail between their legs after a drunk posting episode

Cheer up it's not the end of the world , people have short memories and tend to forgive and forget

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I opened my message thingy yesterday? And found 2 warnings. That's 1000 points... points for what? Take my points because you can never take my opinion! This is probably gonna cost me another warning. Can i have a cheeseburger with that? Or can i trade my points for a giftcard?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Hey...its all good. Thank you for that.

You remind of a time 7-8 yrs back where I posted on a music thread about posting while drunk. It was saying just that its hard to take something back youve said because on the W.W.W. its there forever.

Most took it in stride....but I got a "Just WHO in the HELL do you think you are!?" "You can't tell me to do NUTHIN'!" "Take yourself and your comments back to where the f-- you came from and stick it where the sun don't shine!" ...reply back.

You know who that comment came from? A little 84 year old woman who was a director in her church choir and a Sunday School teacher!

Anyway....thank you...all better now! MS

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
OK thanks all you guys. At least I know now I'm not the only one to drunk post a rant.

admit I AM RACIST AND ISLAMAPHOBIC. I know its not right, but at least I can admit it.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

tinner07
OK thanks all you guys. At least I know now I'm not the only one to drunk post a rant.

admit I AM RACIST AND ISLAMAPHOBIC. I know its not right, but at least I can admit it.

Im an all religiousphobic
We all got our demons to face and deveat. Admitting your wrongs is step 1.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
if you havnt annoyed someone on the internet in the last 24 hours - you are being too nice

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

ignorant_ape
if you havnt annoyed someone on the internet in the last 24 hours - you are being too nice

You have lived up to that for the better part of a decade that I have witnessed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join