It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing hypocracy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blkcwbyhat

BTW, this mini wall of text shows the inner workings of a 15 year old mind that has spent too much time on Mother Jones.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

luciddream
reply to post by neo96

I would like to challenge that.

I say right wings are a majority here. If you disagree, you must be delusional thinking people just like your posts out of sheer genius lol.

The lack of responses is directly related to the content.

The lack of sensible rebuttals is your problem.

The absence of "Left Wing" genuine rebuttals is scarce to say the least.

It's more like abandonment.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

This is so much true it's not even funny. Time and again I see Democrats and left leaning posters saying that this site is a right leaning site, but ignore the fact that Libertarians support both right wing and left wing agendas. Just wait until a Republican is in the white house again (don't worry it's inevitable), the right wingers will accuse this site of being left leaning (even though the political affiliation of most of the posters will have remained unchanged).

This either/or mentality needs to go, human thinking is SOOO much more dynamic than being able to boil down all issues into an one or the other issue. It pigeonholes people into labels that they aren't and allows people to write off someone's whole argument.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There is no major differences between what you call right wing and left wing. Politics and politicians currently amass money from corporations and work for their benefits rather than the benefit of all.

There are no positives in a consumer capitalist Nation which encourages its citizens to be passive, individualistic and unintelligent.

I apologize if this offends, but this is the truth, clearly laid in front of you, now.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This is nothing about lack of decent rebuttal, its about who the majority of the flock is.

If the majority of the class thinks 2 + 2 = 3, then the person who says it is 4 is going to get booed even if he is right.

Or do you think #of stars on a post dictate who is right? wait.. have you been thinking like that? lol that people star and flag because it is a intelligence political post? i mean if that is how your are measuring the righteousness.

stars and flags on a political post is nothing but showing the amount of people that subscribe to your political ideal.

Maybe on a Science forum i can attest to that star/flag has meaning but.. not political partisanship post.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blkcwbyhat

BP is British Patrolium stealing our resources yet American companies are not allowed to drill. See the hypocrisy?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

And that my friend is the perfect example of my point !!

Thanks.

Effective rebuttals can knock the chickens off the fence.

Ineffective and diversionary rebuttals bring the chickens back.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Oh please indeed... (... whatever that means) WTF cares about your grammar squabble. The real point of this discourse is to get at whether the poster has a valid point regarding the preponderance of right wingers on ATS, which is dubious at best. In the words of a W Edwards Deming, "In God we trust all other must bring data" I haven't seen any reliable data to support the right wing onslaught hypothesis. Move along nothing to see here.
edit on 28-1-2014 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

xuenchen
reply to post by luciddream

And that my friend is the perfect example of my point !!

Thanks.

Effective rebuttals can knock the chickens off the fence.

Ineffective and diversionary rebuttals bring the chickens back.

Lol your giving yourself too much merit, insulting people is pretty easy, but yea keep it up, your stuff is GOLD.

America is stuck in a left or right trap, while the working man slowly dies the elite keep on getting rich and divide the population.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hypocrisy is claiming to be for small government, yet supporting a big military, corporate welfare, and the very politicians who opened the floodgate to illegal immigration, the very things that have created bigger government.

What ever label you want to slap onto those with whom you disagree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join