It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark matter as so called extradimensional.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Lots of people, including myself, have seen beings that were so exotic that they gained the title, "extradimensional". I was just thinking about how, when I saw the entities, I had this understanding that they exist all around us all the time, but are invisible. This is like dark matter. I've never made this correlation until today.

The entity I saw, and that many other people have seen, had a different intensity. Like a higher vibration (for lack of a better word). I knew, at the time, that the reason we don't coexist with each other is because they are too intense to be around, that just seeing them could end your life.

So I wonder what this has to do with dark matter and if any parallels can be drawn that could help us gain a better understanding of what dark matter is.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

brother,
could you explain the 'end your life' part?
is it like scared to death situation or different?

thanks!

peace
edit on 28-1-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I had this understanding that they exist all around us all the time, but are invisible. This is like dark matter.

Well, not exactly.

I think the astro physics types use the term to describe what they think is a vast amount of matter (as in dust) between the galaxies that is invisible to our eyes because it is not illuminated directly by starlight. That fine "dark" stuff is what must be making the math types scratch their heads about the amount of apparent gravity in the Universe.

Did I get that right? Someone can trash it and tell me its "ghosts" but there is no actual proof of that yet. Just conjecture on the same level as Nibiru.

The difference is if you shine a flashlight on Ghosts you still can't see them.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Nope not even close.

Dark matter is a plot hole in the big bang theory, for the speed the galaxies and stuff move, according to it there must be more mass in the universe that what we see, hence magic dark matter exist.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

…according to it there must be more mass in the universe that what we see, hence magic dark matter exist.

Oh, I forgot the "magic" part. Do the astro physicists cage it that way?

I believe in the spirit world by the way, just so you know. But not that unseen matter is proof of that.

Edit to add: Remember, dark matter is not measured, it is extrapolated.
edit on 28-1-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
E8xE8' heterotic superstring theory predicts the existence of a parallel universe, occupying the same 9 spatial dimensions as the universe of ordinary matter but separated by a narrow gap extending into the 10th dimension. This other universe contains superstrings of shadow matter. As the singlet state of the first factor E8 (the 8-dimensional, exceptional Lie group) but as a non-trivial representation of some subgroup of the second, similar factor E8', such superstrings interact only gravitationally with superstrings as representations of some subgroup of E8. This means that matter composed of shadow superstrings would be invisible, optically speaking, to human beings composed only of ordinary matter. Shadow matter pervades the same space as ordinary matter (apart from being confined to a space-time sheet at a different location along the 10th dimension to the space-time sheet occupied by ordinary superstrings). Shadow matter extends around both human beings and galaxies as an invisible halo.

Human beings co-exist in both universes, although their brains receive sensory imput only from one universe. The shadow matter universe, however, is not lifeless.......

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

errrrrrrr, ok lets say it again, they made a model that requires things to be more massive than the mass we can observe, instead of trying to make another model (there are some) they just assumed there is more mass we cannot see, around 5 times more that what we see. So they made up matter and they try to proof their claims, still trying.

There is a theory that the matter that accounts for this gravity discrepancy is not exotic at all, but its not contained in our universe, imagine some magnetic particles inside a balloon, put two balloons like that together and the particles will attract each ofter from the different balloons but will never be in direct contact, so from inside one of the balloons the net energy would be bigger that what can be account for all the magnetic particles inside that balloon, something like that but with gravity and multiple universes interacting but not exotic unseen energy/matter.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

I mean you would die. Your senses overload, your brain overloads, and even your cells overload, and you can no longer exist in your body.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It's not just invisible. It's directly unmeasurable. The only reason we know about it is because we extrapolated it mathematically. We still haven't seen it.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The term itself is a misnomer…

Read the definition, then get back to me.

Dark Matter

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I think I already said that. Not sure your point?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit to add…

But I agree with you about the matter. Its not invisible or inter dimensional, just "dark".
edit on 28-1-2014 by intrptr because: afterthought

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Underneath the physical realm exists the spiritual realm, they lay on top of one another, occupying the same space, but existing out of different compositions (physical/atoms/matter; spiritual/mind/thought consciousness); the spiritual realm sustains the physical realm. The spiritual realm is the "dark matter" substance, calculated in advanced mathematical sciences.

Spirit beings (angels, demons and Elohim etc.) exist in the spirit realm, but their actions on occasion can be seen/experienced/projected in the physical realm if they are allowed to be.

God Bless,

edit on 28-1-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Sir you truly dont get what dark matter is suppose to be, try reading a bit, it is simply not what you think it is

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Nasa's description is less brief. But still says the same thing.

Its a theory. Thats all I am saying. You seem to have a problem with that and belittle that observation in your replies but really present nothing besides what I and NASA have already stated.

"Its a theory". Using words like "magic" and "exotic" doesn't change that.

Done here,

intrptr out

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Excellent Topic. The fact is we don't really understand Dark Matter, in truth the existence of it is only a theory.
I will be watching this discussion. I saw a statement to the extent that there was this dimension and a spirit dimension, but seemed to stop there. The truth is we don't know exactly how many dimensions there are or how that can be broken down further.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The physical eyes, can only see a narrow spectrum of light. Out of that light, the brain can only perceive a limited amount of it. But when your conscience focus is detuned from the five senses and tuned into the higher faculties (such as what happens in an OBE or any other type of transcendental state) you can perceive that higher realm, which is always there. The brain receives and is able to perceieve these as form.

If we could somehow, turn down your five senses, and you were able to maintain consciousness, you would see these beings and other phenomena all the time. But since we are tightly and almost magnetically tied to our bodies during the wake state, its hard to tune down those roaring five senses. So meditation is key to gradually tune down the five senses and tune into the higher faculties where vision is a million times better, and beings can be perceived (depending on your vibrational level your ability to rise through the ascending houses (mansions, dimensions or whatever you want to call them) mostly because you are out of your body and unimpeded by loud and limited five sensory input.
edit on 2-2-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
dark matter is real no doubt, if there is normal matter there has to be an opposite

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
They understand Dark Matter/Energy as much as they understand how photon is wave an a particle at the same time.

Wasn't light the fastest thing until neutrinos were discovered?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

The experiment that led to the conclusion that neutrinos travel faster than light turned out to be an error caused by an issue with the test equipment involved.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Specimen
They understand Dark Matter/Energy as much as they understand how photon is wave an a particle at the same time.

Wasn't light the fastest thing until neutrinos were discovered?

Did you mean tachyon instead of neutrino?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join